[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else seen Room? I cried like seven times.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: room_poster.jpg (2 MB, 1280x1896) Image search: [Google]
room_poster.jpg
2 MB, 1280x1896
Anyone else seen Room? I cried like seven times.
>>
>>63646677
Looks like something that would completely destroy me
>>
>>63646677
It was so fucking good.

The escape scene near the beginning almost made me shit myself.
>>
>>63646729
The slow motion cuts during that scene didn't work for me for some reason and the escape didn't feel tense at all, which sucks for me because most people share your opinion. Regardless of that though, I still thought everything else was flawless.
>>
Should add, I loved how we never really got much of an explanation as to the whole thing. It's sorta left in the air, but you can infer things because, y'know, you're not a dumbass.
>>
yify when
>>
>>63646703
It's a mother and son tale told from the perspective of the son.

Go watch it with that limited amount of information. It's best that way.
>>
File: I'm fed up with this world.gif (958 KB, 320x177) Image search: [Google]
I'm fed up with this world.gif
958 KB, 320x177
>>63646677
I thought this scene was really effective.
>>
Waiting for the James Franco remake tbqh
>>
>>63646840
The way her dad reacted to the son, not wanting to even look at him, made me think that Old Nick was someone very close to the family. Not sure if this was obvious or if I'm totally wrong on that assumption.
>>
>>63646677
Tommy Wiseau's best.
>>
>>63646954
Keep your stupid comments in your pocket
>>
>>63647077
I assumed it was because the kid was a rape baby.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.