[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how was this allowed to be so good? also chanelle #3 is best girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: scream queens.jpg (39 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
scream queens.jpg
39 KB, 620x349
how was this allowed to be so good?
also chanelle #3 is best girl
>>
>also chanelle #3 is best girl
Earmuffu best screamfu.
>>
>>63646554

Some of the Chanel#1 speeches went on a bit long but I enjoyed the show overall, wish it could have been a bit more goofy though.

I'm just glad Chad survived.
>>
>>63646625
I'm sad he didn't marry nigress police, there's hope for them at least.
>>
>>63646554
why is grande always looking in the wrong direction?

anyone have the webm where she's on a talk show and look in a different direction than the rest of the audience?
>>
>>63646698

It's not that she looked in a different direction, it's that she refuses to move her head period, she has some phobia about showing her right profile.
>>
File: Scream Queens - Best Chanel.webm (2 MB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
Scream Queens - Best Chanel.webm
2 MB, 1916x1076
>>
>people still acting like Scream Queens is good

This show is utter shit. The jokes are flat. The delivery is equally as terrible.
Nothing about it works. It's not even "so bad it's good".
Seriously, stop trying to convince yourselves it's good because of the actresses in it.
>>
>>63647765

'no'
>>
>>63647765
Newsflash anon, people like different things. Just because you don't like the show doesn't mean it's terrible. Just that you have terrible taste.
>>
What is this show? Is it literally "Hot girls continually get away with murder week after week"?

Not that that's a bad thing, I just never would have thought /tv/ would be into that sort of thing?
>>
>>63647970
It's pretty much a less serious American Horror Story.
>>
>>63647856
The sharp decline in ratings and fact that FOX is going to quietly cancel it pretty much confirms no one actually enjoyed this show, anon.
>>
>>63648094
>ratings are what makes something good

You must think Big Bang Theory is the greatest thing ever made.
>>
File: chanel.jpg (71 KB, 591x332) Image search: [Google]
chanel.jpg
71 KB, 591x332
Learn to fucking spell Chanel you mongoloids
>>
>>63648022
It's almost completely tongue-in-cheek in comparison to AHS or Scream: The TV Series.
>>
>>63646943
She's not an ambi-turner
>>
>>63648152
You didn't get my point, at all.
Leaving this thread now. Have fun hearing about this being cancelled.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.