[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good Guy with A Gun Theory Debunked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 1080x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 1080x600
Where were you when gun owners were BTFO /tv/?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MCI4bUk4vuM
>>
*crickets*

That's what I thought, /tv/.
>>
>>63643826
>>63642979
>>63643826
>>63642979
>>63643826
>>63642979
*tips fedora*
>>
File: tumblr_nni4hnSnkV1siq8rfo1_500.jpg (66 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nni4hnSnkV1siq8rfo1_500.jpg
66 KB, 500x357
>>63642979
The recent riots in Baltimore and Ferguson highlight why I need to get a gun ASAP. For self defense.

Black Live Matter thugs burnt down two cities, Al_quaeda destroyed two buildings; yet the government chooses to attack only one of these groups. Who are the real terrorists?

The government refuses to protect the property and lives of innocent civilians. That is why we must get weapons. Anyone who tries to loot on my block is dying in a hail of hot lead.

Straight up.

Who's with me?
>>
>>63643908
*sucks dick*
>>
>>63643908
You strike me as someone who would accidentally shoot a bystander during a stressful situation.
>>
>>63643971
>one of us is getting our dick sucked in your insult and, although I'm sure you intended it to be, you've made it you
*cums in your fucking face*
>>
>>63642979
Oh look, a Soros intern

Do they pay you in hot pockets or bitcoin?
>>
>>63643944
This, 100%. Also, keep in mind that the first world is now advocating for a regime of mass importation of Muslims, Muslims who almost certainly are far more fundamentalist than Pat Robertson at his worst, many of whom are Sunni ISIS sympathizers in part, to pretty much every nation in the world.

Anyone stupid enough to think that our governments actually give a shit about protecting us deserves what he gets.
>>
>>63644027
Dude, not cool.
>>
>>63642979
What is it about western white people that makes them loved being disarmed so much?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.