[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can this series be salvaged? I would say she's done.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Can this series be salvaged?

I would say she's done.
>>
been done since T2
>>
>salvaged
>she

what
learn 2 english fucking monkey
>>
Unless James Cameron does another, no, it's fucked.

T2 was shit anyway, T1 best and only Terminator movie.
>>
>>63640458
Maybe in 50 years if someone competent starts again. Otherwise no, she's fucked.
>>
>>63641210
Wat. No you learn 2 fucking English, nigger.
>>
>>63641233
I think T2 and T3 are entertaining films, although both suffer from having one of the most annoying and unlikable characters in cinematic history, John Conner. When you find yourself cheering for Skynet, you know there's a problem.

They also can't help but look like shitty movies compared to the original, which is one of the few films I would describe as being completely flawless.
>>
>>63641168
This, leave it alone. They had a chance with Salvation but fucked up giving it to McG and making Terminator fish. Bale was actually pretty good in it but the production was misguided. All they had to do was a John Connor vs. Skynet movie.... Simple as fuck....and they managed to screw that up.
>>
File: tscc_wallpaper_5.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
tscc_wallpaper_5.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>63641233
Agreed, all of the sequels are mediocre or worse.

The series is excellent though, even if the finale made no fucking sense.
>>
>>63641388
T2 is borderline flawless. But yeah I agree the first is better.
>>
>>63641233
James Cameron is the last person who should make another Terminator movie; in fact, he should stop making movies altogether.

The Terminator is literally the only movie he's ever made that's even remotely good.
>>
>>63641524
The Abyss is amazing and here's your reply.
>>
>>63641583
Meh, it was okay.
>>
>>63641524

come on, True Lies is great.
>>
>>63641627
True Lies is only memorable because of Ahhnold. Everything else about it sucks.
>>
>>63641601
This mother fucker thinks he can dis The Abyss on 4chan
>>
>>63640458

Will have a reboot in a decade. The CGI Arnold will look decent in it.
>>
File: 1419796466788.png (51 KB, 457x496) Image search: [Google]
1419796466788.png
51 KB, 457x496
>>63641680
>tom hardy as the Terminator
>chloe grace moretz as Sarah Connor
>liam hemsworth as Kyle Reese
>>
>>63640458
>Can this series be salvaged?
Yes.
Just get Josh Friedman and the cast to make a third season of TSCC for Netflix.
>>
>>63641462
Best thing the franchise ever produced IMO
>>
>>63641524
>this is what redditors actually beleive
>>
>>63642102
Is it really? I wouldn't know
>>
>>63641524
He's directed several good movies but yeah, T1 is only film he's done that's truly great.

>>63641775
So much this. What dumb fucking reason was it cancelled for again?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.