[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think of this masterpiece?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Still8_Human_Centipede.jpg (377 KB, 1368x807) Image search: [Google]
Still8_Human_Centipede.jpg
377 KB, 1368x807
what do you think of this masterpiece?
>>
i wish i was the guy but in the middle of the 2 girls
>>
>>63637733

AM/WF lmao
>>
updullah
>>
>>63637733

Probably the best body horror movie ever.

An Opus Magna that shits on sperglord Cronenberg.

The girls and that asian dude are brave thespians.

Dieter Laser is a villain for the ages.

The end is one of the most unsettling things I´ve seen.

Tom Six can´t replicate his own success with the shitty sequels.

All in all, it´s a masterwork.
>>
Bass to mouth
>>
Never seen any of them, but I plan to watch the third one eventually.

I've heard the third one is hilarious.
>>
hot

all though they should have connected the girl to the guy through the penis...
>>
>>63639007
Nah that constant stimulation would feel painful af after a while
>>
File: 1445832756079.jpg (237 KB, 1280x696) Image search: [Google]
1445832756079.jpg
237 KB, 1280x696
>>63639148
fucking pleb
>>
>>63637733
What did they do if they had to fart? Just rip one right into their costars face?
>>
It was fucking garbage because the guy was the head and well fuck, it should have been 3 girls, then it would be nice, but no, they had put that fucking chink in the middle.

Fucking shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.