[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain the success of this ginger tosser? I liked Spaced and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Simon-Pegg4.jpg (896 KB, 843x1071) Image search: [Google]
Simon-Pegg4.jpg
896 KB, 843x1071
Explain the success of this ginger tosser?

I liked Spaced and that's where Simon Pegg belongs; in low budget British TV comedy. I don't understand why I keep seeing his stupid fucking face in proper films with real actors.
>>
Go to bed Jessica
>>
>>63637313
I don't know I kind of like him.
>>
Hot Fuzz is patrician and you're a fuck if you think otherwise
>>
>>63637313
i think the thing is he, wright, and frost are only good when they all work together. anything else is shit
>>
>>63637313
Because he has this "normal people" vibe, so people like him.
>>
I like him as an actor. As a person he's scum.
>>
>>63637313

i like him only because of the funny accents and zany lingo.
>>
>>63637313
He's honestly fantastic when I think about it. He does the normal shlub great but he can change into roles and emotions easy
>>
His movies are trash. Hot Fuz is one of the worst movies I have ever seen I my life. British humor is literally Reddit tier garbage.
>>
>>63638938
>As a person he's scum.
>implying
He did a really good job of recanting and calling out the manchild NEET nerd culture hydra (he helped create)
>>
>>63638938
?
>>
He's cast for 'nerd cred'.
That and he likes money.
>>
Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, and The World's End are a patrician trifecta of modern British humour. Everything else is shit.
>>
>>63638938
You are wrong, he's a good guy(why he keeps getting jobs, people enjoy his company and his creativity) but he's a shit actor.
>>
>>63639001
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcU7FaEEzNU
>literally thousands of other clips I could post
>25 years of anecdotal evidence that the british are the funniest people in the world
>implying the english don't have top banter
>>
>>63639753
street level british humour is the best in the world

>wheyyyyyyy
>>
>>63638761
Nothing is patrician. it's a meme word used by memeing sperglords.
>>
I see he says yes to everything, his face is splattered on all these shit movies on netflix
>>
>>63639001

Americans are far more reddit 2bh pham
>>
>>63639695
>NEET
Nah he was calling out the corporatisation of it, and NEETs by definition don't take part in the money cycle.
>>
he's a lucky fuck on a lucky streak, he won't be remembered in 10 years time. Absolutely nothing significant about him or his movies.
>>
>>63637313
Aaah yes, british people hate their own.
>>
>>63639870
>british are the funniest people in the world
>>>>>/pol/
>>
> make career off geek culture
> bitch about how terrible geek culture is

Just another hypocrite.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.