[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars TFA is getting good reviews on IMDb. Thoughts of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Star Wars TFA is getting good reviews on IMDb.

Thoughts of this?
>>
How long before it enters in the top 250..
>>
>>63636042
>imdb
>good reviews
>before release
you mean the thousands of sponsored reviews?
>>
>>63636104

>top 250

You mean top 10 right?
>>
>>63636042
Of course it gets good reviews. They have a marketing budget of 300mil
>>
Wait, people are already able to see it?

Screener when?
>>
>>63636164
Top 5, easy. Easily the greatest film of the decade. Easily also the most influential in its scope and influence, easily. It's get some flack, and rightfully so, since it is after all a Hollywood-hack production, but in the end it'll easily makes it's place in film history.
>>
Good reviews
>MUH PAID SHILL REVIEWS
Bad reviews
>DISNEY BTFO!!! JJ ON SUICIDE WATCH

I want /v/ to leave.
>>
It's imdb...
>>
>>63636360
since its not officially released yet there is a pretty big chance they are paid shills
>>
IMDB lets you rate movies the week is premieres. Retards are just giving it 10's because they're retards.

It screens tonight for critics but the review embargo doesn't lift until Wednesday at 12am, so don't expect any legit reviews until then.

But some people in Australia got an 8 minute preview and they said it was great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWM2HOzKLT4
>>
>>63636042
you know anyone can rate it already right? even you
>>
>>63636360
>movie not even releases
>defends 10/10 reviews

I want reddit to leave
>>
>>63636469
Australia already saw it, senpai.
>>
>>63636230
Easily.
>>
>>63636488
No they haven't. It premieres tonight in LA for the cast and some critics.

If it already showed in Australia this board would be filled with spoiler shitposting already.
>>
File: worldclassbanter.png (63 KB, 836x981) Image search: [Google]
worldclassbanter.png
63 KB, 836x981
>>63636566
can't handle the banter
>>
>>63636600
I'm immune to it at this point. It's not even cute anymore. It's just dumb.
>>
The hype will continue for a month or 2. Same as the prequels, if you remember.
>>
>>63636445
This. The first official reviews will be tonight when it premiers.
>>
>>63636360
We want you /co/ posters to leave, but you wont for some reason
>>
Why would you look at IMDB score when Rotten Tomatoes is more accurate
>>
>>63636889
more like reddit tomatoes
>>
File: 1410955557793.jpg (30 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1410955557793.jpg
30 KB, 413x395
>>63637000
>>
>>63636628
>>63636600
It was fine before every Aussie felt obligated to be the big banter guy. Now they try really hard all the time and just come off as assholes instead of cheeky.
>>
>>63636566
I can't wait for 100% confirmed spoilers. When someone messages me on Battlefront accusing me of 'hacking' I just respond with Kylo Ren kills his father Han Solo
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.