[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come watch the original Clone Wars cartoon with us, just sta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: clonewars.jpg (66 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
clonewars.jpg
66 KB, 500x749
Come watch the original Clone Wars cartoon with us, just started

https://www.watch2gether.com/rooms/tpmanticheese-gggeez5ynkezkxsf
>>
Is this still canon?
>>
>>63633773
I thought it was, but apparently it's not :S
>>
>>63633773

Nope.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/14/genndy-tartakovsky-hotel-transylvania_n_1884046.html
>>
>>63633773

No, but it has events that might as well be canon, just depicted flashier than normal.
>>
>>63633773

No, it was replaced by The Clone Wars years ago, even before the EU cull. Which is unfortunate, since The Clone Wars is meant to fit snugly between the post-Episode 2 and pre-Episode 3 parts of Clone Wars.
>>
>>63633415
I just spent the last few nights watching this before bed
comfy af desu, nice nostalgia too
this is really the only benefit of being a prequel babby
>>
>>63633819

They don't really exclude each other. This one seems to happen after the CGI one.
>>
>>63633884
Grevious is first introduced in this one though. Everyone is surprised of this unheard of enemy while in the CGI one, everyone is already familiar with him. Besides that, for the most part, this one does seem like it should still be canon taking place after the CGI and before Ep3.
>>
Literally the best thing to come out of the SW franchise
T B H
B
H
>>
>>63633884
>They don't really exclude each other.

Like I said, one fits within the other.

>This one seems to happen after the CGI one.

Clone Wars up until Anakin is formally raised to knighthood comes first, then The Clone Wars, then the last stretch of Clone Wars leading into Episode III. There's a nice little montage in there with Anakin fighting in many battles that can serve as something of an an ellipsis for the longer series if you want to take it as a whole (which I do), from about an an hour and twenty-one minutes in to about an hour and twenty-four minutes in.

https://youtu.be/XVk9lPotcW4?t=1h21m22s
>>
from my point of the janitors are evil
>>
bbbump good shit
>>
what are you guys watching next?
>>
is the 3d show like this?
>>
>>63635490
It's basically a big toy ad
>>
OP dun goofed
>>
File: 1863172-cad_bane__4_.jpg (153 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
1863172-cad_bane__4_.jpg
153 KB, 1280x544
>>63633819

It did give us one of the best characters.
>>
>>63635490
Everyone is weak as fuck in TCW
>nobody can hit anything
>force never used in conjunction with attacks, only randomly for pushing people against objects or the occasional choke/electricity
>jedi surrendering to 2 or 3 blaster-armed opponents
>everything extremely small scale, like 100 clones vs 100 droids is a massive battle
>>
>>63635855
ayy
>>
>>63635855
The one with the steel hat was pretty gud too
>>
File: 1445911233635-2.jpg (171 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1445911233635-2.jpg
171 KB, 720x540
2000-2005 Cartoon Network awesome
2006-2009 sucked
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.