[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: despair.jpg (204 KB, 1108x1023) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
204 KB, 1108x1023
What went wrong?
>>
File: RealDougWalker.jpg (40 KB, 600x685) Image search: [Google]
RealDougWalker.jpg
40 KB, 600x685
not much desu

it could have been much worse
>>
He insulted his fans, ruined his legacy and thoroughly and utterly embarrassed himself.

I hope your wife at least gave you a 90 second hand job for the film you let her write in your name.
>>
File: 1415152994977.jpg (307 KB, 1112x555) Image search: [Google]
1415152994977.jpg
307 KB, 1112x555
>>63631843
His wife, she ruined his career
>>
>>63631843

>marrying a succubus
>having a retard baby
>going bald
>google taking over youtube
>moving failing over SJW influence by wife
>being keked by the Philadelphia eagles and Mike
>losing all will to live and make decent AVGN videos
>>
>>63631843
he bought an xbox one
>>
>>63631932
>sjw influence by wife
>being keked by the eagles and mike
what? i've heard several /tv/ memes about him before but never these
>>
>>63631927
dayum she be bulkin that biceps
>>
>>63631932
His wife cheated on him?
>>
>>63631987

seriously?

His wife made him put that nigger in his movie over mike, and of course that nigger got the smoking hot bitch over him

also it is not a very well kept secret that his wife likes the train ran on her by big black bucks.

since they live in phily its assumed that the whole defensive line has pumped her with gallons of nigger semen
>>
>>63631987
>The second thing that has become apparent recently is the lack of diversity on Cinemassacre. In its beginnings it was James and only James, so diversity wasn’t an issue, but now as the site expands to include new shows like OverAnalyzers, Mike’s Glitches, guest actors on Board James or AVGN and fun little videos like the TMNT Pizza Party its all too clear that this site is a caucasion sausage fest. While I can’t help to add any ethnic diversity, I can bring a female perspective to things that I think all 10 of the female viewers will appreciate.
>>
>>63631987
I live in Philadelphia and despite the fact that it's many miles from where James lives I see him there every day on my way home from work.

Each day I have to pass through this really shitty area of the city to get home and each time I go through there I see James sitting on the side of the road surrounded by empty bottles of whiskey and beer outside of some shitty bar. A few times I've pulled up really slow next to him to see if he's alright, I only ever do this when he's covered in vomit or blood, a few times he's sworn at me, thrown his retarded kid at my car and lashed out at me.

However recently I pulled up whilst James was vomiting onto his down's syndrome kids' face and I noticed him mumbling something about "fucking monkey fucking cowa fucking piece dog shit wife of mine", I was confused about what he meant and left his child to drown in James' vomit.

A block or two away I see James' wife getting pounded by 5 black men in the fucking open surrounded by 20 or 30 people as they all laugh at a picture of James which one of the men has stuck his dick through, I see his wife take more semen than an aircraft carrier and throw up outside my car.

James then staggers along the road with his pants around his ankles, dragging his kid along the floor and slurring everything he says. He then decides to swing for his wife who dodges him like some kind of fucking Navy SEAL and flattens James with one punch, who lands flat on his kid and crushes its face.

After the nigger fucking crew have moved to another block for their fun, I get out the car and take James' phone out of his pocket. I manage to ring Mike who is saved as "Guy number 15 who fucks my wife", I will note that Mike was pretty high up this list too, I then call Mike who turns up half hour later and throws James and his unconscious child in the back of his pickup. Mike doesn't say a fucking word and I get to keep James' phone. As he drives off Mike just shouts "MINECRAP MINECRAP" over and over.
>>
>>63632042
>his wife made him
his wife didn't make him do anything. the black guy obviously would get the girl since james is married and doesn't care, even in-character. it makes sense that the 2 young people get together, plus she ain't even that hot or anything. the wife cheating thing is 100% meme

>>63632045
>quoting something his wife wrote on the site but actually doesn't mean anything at all

there are people on /tv/ RIGHT NOW that genuinely believe these avgn memes
>>
>>63631843
he aint the darkest guy in his bed
>>
>>63632045
>all 10 of the female viewers
Did she just admit that basically nobody in the Cinemassacre fanbase cares about diversity, and proceed to force it anyway?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixOXg2PZoSk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjsXG5Va7sc
>>
>>63632112
hi james
>>
HES GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST
>>
>>63632171
TO LET YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS
>>
File: 1443976843232.jpg (38 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
1443976843232.jpg
38 KB, 256x320
I'm watching Board James right now and it's fun
>>
>>63632112
Is there even anything to be disillusioned about with the whole situation anymore? Everyone knows the memes are just make believe, the movie was shit, and that all that matters are the shekels Rolfe continues to rake in. Truth is half the fanbase fantasizes about mike's dick and the rest posts in these threads knowing all they're posting is 100% nonsense.
>>
>>63631932
>>having a retard baby
Sauce?

>>63632042
>His wife made him put that nigger in his movie over mike
Sauce?
>>
File: reallyfaggot.jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
reallyfaggot.jpg
59 KB, 500x500
>>63632355
>>
>>63632278
The newest episode is utter shit
>>
>>63631895
Was looking this hollow part of his schtick?

Christ I've seen shellshock victims with more hope.
>>
>>63632385
>wanting a source
>ridiculous

I don't get you. I imagine it's easy to find a source for his baby being retarded, if that's true, but I can't imagine where the fuck anyone's getting the idea that his wife is responsible for Mike not being in the movie.
>>
He's gonna take you back to the past
To watch you fuck his wife in the ass
He’d rather have a big black buck
bust a huge load right in her rear
He’d rather eat the cum filled asshole
Of his wife and down it with jizz
He's the angriest white man to never fuck
He's the angry Nintendo kek
He's the angry Atari Sega kek
He's the Angry Video Game...Cuuuuuck!
>>
File: mike.jpg (135 KB, 1192x880) Image search: [Google]
mike.jpg
135 KB, 1192x880
>>63631843
Nothing wrong with James. Just that he had to carry around this unbearable dope
>>
>>63632045
It's really unbelievable that she would pull that shit on James' site since it's his passion project and it's made them money. SJWs have no soul.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.