[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marc Maron EPIX Special
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Been looking everywhere to view this thing online other than EPIX. Live in australia so i couldnt Get EPIX if i wanted too...... Can /tv/ help a brother out?
>>
>I'm such an awkward depressed nerd
>I used to do drugs and now I'm a middle aged burn out with a podcast
>Its the current year and people disagree with me

Saved you 90 minutes
>>
Well I hope it's going to be pretty EPIX if it's on a channel called EPIX.

EPIX FTW
>>
he looks too much like my dad for me to laugh at him
>>
>>63630929
Your not laughing at your dad yet? Are you 12?

Or 42?
>>
>>63630996
i ran the numbers to find im actually smack dab in the middle between those two
>>
>>63631170
>>63631170
care to share the formula?? curious about myself now too.
>>
He's not funny or entertaining. Just an annoying, untalented old hack who somehow forced himself in the industry.
>>
marc maron is a whiny cunt, fuck him right in his ass
>>
>>63630733
>burn out
>interviewed the president, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellan, and Lorne Michaels in the same year

yeah ok
>>
>>63632659
>having retarded conversations with people no one cares about
>hard
>>
>Australian
>wants to watch the king of kucks
>>
I'll help you by not telling you how to find this garbage, maybe then you'll develop some taste.
>>
I tried to like Maron. I tried his tv show. I tried his podcast. I tried his standup. All of it was mediocre and his standup borders on unwatchable. Overall not god aweful but still pretty bad if you're 50 and comedy is your life's work.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.