[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any movies feel like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
Any movies feel like this?
>>
go watch garden state you fucking wanker
>>
>>>/mu/

fuck off
>>
Wes Anderson's
>>
just watch the oc or some other tv show like that
>>
This album would be good, but the singer is literally the worst singer I've ever heard in my entire life. I started listening to the first song, and I was like, " alright, I can totally get into this." Then the singing started. I seriously can't believe that such a shit singer could record himself singing like that, whining into the microphone, off-key and horrible in every way imaginable, and say to himself, " yeah that's good. That's good enough to be on a finished product." Fuck this CD. And fuck anyone who likes the CD.
>>
>>63628914
Palo Alto.
>>
>>63630156
you just don't get it, dude!
>>
>>63630156
That's emo music anon, good music singed by mens in their 27's that don't want to grow up.
>>
>>63630156
what are you even talking about the singing makes it great it was only good before
>>
I dunno maybe Friday Night Lights
>>
WE'RE JUST TWO HUMAN BEANS

I N D I V I D U A L L Y
>>
>>63630156

You need to go and listen to The Promise Ring right now.
>>
>>63630163
this and adventureland
>>
virgin suicides
>>
movies that make you feel like shit?
>>
life
>>
>>63632638
yeah, I want a lot of those. I want to get broken by these movies
>>
LETS JUUUST PRETEND
>>
>>63630156
Plebiest post I have ever seen
>>
>>63628914
Like terrible over-hyper music? Yeah plenty.
>>
>>63630156

/tv/ IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE AND I AM NO LONGER AFRAID TO MEME
>>
>>63633650
Go watch The Fault in our Stars. It's a movie about dying children, it doesn't get much worse than that
>>
The only good song on that album is the first one. The rest of the album really fucking sucks
>>
>>63634614
I don;t mean to be edgy but I mean there's living and that's pretty awful
>>
>>63633650
Perks of being a wallflower captures the American football feeling
>>
>>63634700
Yeah that one was alright. There need to be more good highschool drama movies.
>>
>>63628914
Try jerking off in your own face
>>
>>63630156

top fucking kek
>>
>>63628914
You are the same fucking shit that spams multiple boars with bait threads.
What the fuck is wrong with you,dont you have something better to do?
Jesus are you underage.
>>
>>63634760
Breakfast club
Dead poets society
>>
>>63628914
Basic bitch movies? You might enjoy the films of Sofia Copolla and Wes Anderson.
>>
>>63635000
Wes anderson films are about broken adults fixing themselves though
>>
>>63630156
Being "talented" or "good" is so played out
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.