[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REMINDER THAT IF YOU DON'T CHEER FOR THE WHITE MAN, YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: NExmHMWTbcExBB_1_1.jpg (403 KB, 1440x978) Image search: [Google]
NExmHMWTbcExBB_1_1.jpg
403 KB, 1440x978
REMINDER THAT IF YOU DON'T CHEER FOR THE WHITE MAN, YOU ARE A RACE TRAITOR
>>
>>63628705
From the catalog I thought that was Jon Snow atop the wall.
>>
>>63628705
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>>
>more obvious crypto-jew than moot
>white
>>
>Adam Driver
>white
>>
>>63628705
Your life must be exhausting.
>>
File: 1450071944634.png (154 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1450071944634.png
154 KB, 736x736
Can someone explain pic related or link me to a news article on it? I heard it was some dude who can't into shits going down soon and he is deformed.
>>
>> IMPLIES EVERYONE IS WHITE
>>
His nose is a hook beak half the size of his bloody face mate, who do you think you're foolin?
>>
>>63628705
>Newly elected Prime Minister of Canada visits the Canadian Military.jpg
>>
Is driver a jew? He looks jewish, and has played Jews, but I can't find any information about him actually being Jewish
>>
>>63628705
he's just like me, I will root for him.
>>
I haven't read the leaked script and know near nothing about this film, but I'm betting my balls on that he (the emo dude) will turn to the good side.
>>
>>63628705

he looks like somebody tried to make a model of benedict cumberbatch but had multiple sclerosis and also got bored halfway through
>>
File: force.jpg (226 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
force.jpg
226 KB, 1920x1080
will you watch it in a light movie theater, or a dark movie theater?
>>
>>63628705
But he's a Sith? I can't root for a Sith, dummy.
>>
>every movie these days the bad guys are actually the good guys

I'm fucking sick of this leftist dystopia reality we live in where everything good is bad and everything bad is good
>>
>>63629179
Dark. Why would you want to watch it with the lights on?
>>
>>63629218
So you can see when the shooter comes in the theater
>>
>>63628997
>>63629123
me either, perhaps he has some jew ancestry some way back but nothing direct it seems. Just has an odd looking face i guess
>>
>>63629218
I mean dark as in a theater with lots of minorities
>>
>>63629195
He is not a Sith. Abrams stated this, silly.
>>
>>63628966
you know nothing
>>
>>63628705

I don't think thats in the movie bro

Kylo unmasked probably looks as much like Driver and Darth Vader looks like David Prowse..
>>
File: Mace Finndu vs Kylo Ren.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Mace Finndu vs Kylo Ren.gif
1 MB, 320x180
I cheering for Mace Finndu. Come at me weenies. Gif related, Finn has mastered an unprecedented "Combination Attack" that should be a viable contender against Kylo's "Twirling"
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.