[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You get two choices: Choice A - Star Wars 7 is released normally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 16
You get two choices:

Choice A - Star Wars 7 is released normally and nothing changes

Choice B - The current 7 is scrapped and completely started new.

The catch? George Lucas will now write and direct the entire thing, without any foreign influence.

You are assured that there will be no nonwhite main characters and no jews in the production, but that's it.

Do you take the chance?
>>
>>63628257
Choice B:

Lucas my shit up Senpai
>>
>>63628257
THE BOX THE BOX
>>
>>63628257
Choice B because it won't be a total rehash.
>>
>>63628257

Choice B

HE WAS THE CHOSEN ONE.
>>
Choice B all day. Bring the fucked up Lucas vision to life.
>>
>>63628257
>> No jews. Lucas.
TOPKEK.
>>
File: 1358660460421.jpg (52 KB, 964x844) Image search: [Google]
1358660460421.jpg
52 KB, 964x844
>George Lucas will now write and direct the entire thing
>no jews in the production
>>
B

I'll take the ridiculousness of Lucas over the pandering of Disney
>>
Honestly... B.
It'll be a fucking awful movie but it won't be forgotten like JJwars.
>>
Does all the current expanded universe stuff disapear too? Is anyone regulating Lucas?
>>
>>63628652
lucas apparently sent a script to disney to use for 7, but they rejected it

i think it was new and considere the eu non-canon
>>
>>63628257
>Choice A - Very generic sci-fi movie that panders towards nostalgia that will be forgotten the month after it comes out
>Choice B - Something horrible that will drive autists up the wall resulting in tons of hilarity

Why would anyone not go for B?
>>
B hopefully he would have learned and it won't be white guilt racemixing bullshit with literal space nazi bad guys directed by the biggest stereotype of a Jewish director
>>
>>63628257
yeah, I'd pick B for sure.
>>
>>63629166
Have you ever stopped and considered that you're actually racist and a bad person, and that's the reason people don't like you? Not just some imagined kike race mixing agenda?
>>
>>63628257
Obvuously b, at least we could get some memes.
A is just meehh.
>>
>>63629209
Piss off nig
>>
>>63628257
How would there be no Jews?
>>
>>63629209
Have you ever stopped to think that diversity is only pushed in white countries whilst other ethnicities can freely live in homogeneous societies free from criticism whilst whites are being bred out of our own land and it is being pushed by jewish media. Call it racism, I don't care but you can't give me a single reason why it's wrong to oppose this bs
>>
B all the way. I want more Jar Jar ruining everything, more wooden acting from good actors, more retarded plots, and a whole new 8 hours of people walking and talking about trade disputes.
>>
>>63629209
Have you ever stopped and considered how extremely unlikely it is that there are three current "nerd culture" series with bm/wf female relationships (supergirl, sw, JJ) despite such relationships being astonishingly rare IRL?
>>
>>63629305
You understand that a black person having one of many roles in a movie does not equal a race mixing agenda?

If JJ stepped on screen and said it was white women's duty to breed with BBC you may have a point, but as of now you're literally just upset a nigger is in a movie
>>
B because memes
>>
>>63628257
>no jews
its shit then, thast like sports with no black people, or academics with no whites or asians.
>>
>>63629352
>astonishingly rare IRL?
The majority of race mixing couples I see in real life are blond female black male.
>>
>>63628257
YES
>>
>>63629352
Nothing is there to suggest there's any romance. You just assume there is because of your obsession with kekoldry and big black cocks
>>
>>63629364
I'm inclined to agree. The UK does far more obvious race-mixing-agenda-pushing with their shows and movies. This is one black dude in a movie, who gives a fuck. He did a perfectly fine job in Attack the Block, there's no reason to shit all over him prematurely. If he sucks, then he sucks. And having a chick be front and center is your standard Hollywood bullshit with muh femynysm. If anything, people should be more offended at that because that's what the US tv shows/movies are pushing hard these days.
>>
File: BrendanFraser.jpg (187 KB, 500x623) Image search: [Google]
BrendanFraser.jpg
187 KB, 500x623
JUST
>>
The new trilogy will make everyone re-evaluate and appreciate the prequels. Mark my words, the prequels are about to make a comeback in terms of popular opinion.
>>
A.

Anyone that says otherwise is a fucking moron that will never amount to anything in life but a meme hipster opinion.
>>
B
>>
>>63629401
He sucks anon. He will play constantly sweaty exhausted nig and occasional cancerous comedic relief. He shouldn't be in it. And he straight up looks like a baboon and has fat lady hips.
>>
I can't believe I'm saying this, but "B". Lucas had a vision for his movies, while all Disney seems to want to do is rehash them to squeeze as much money out of the franchise as possible.
>>
B for the bigger chance of getting some dank memes from the movie
>>
>>63629427

Well if the theory of people getting dumber is true, this might happen.

They're still awful films, anon.
>>
I can't believe all these shitty contrarians in this thread
>>
File: top lel.jpg (73 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
top lel.jpg
73 KB, 625x469
>all these /pol/tards

Toppest of keklels.
>>
Everyone is just gonna say B because we've already seen a ton of footage from Jj's film and have a general sense of it and kinda already know the story. This question would be better suited if you asked back in like may 2014
>>
>>63629427
The new movie looks like fan fiction. I didn't even think it was real when I saw the first trailer cause I assumed it wasn't official. The nig looks so out of place and the cross guard lightsaber seemed like the kind of thing that only an idiot fan would design and surely wouldn't be put in an actual movie. The shakey cam too ruined it. The whole thing just doesn't look right.
>>
>>63629508
>>>/leftypol/
>>
>>63629427

I'm actually betting on the opposite. I think the only reason people whole the prequels in any kind of high regard is because they are the "newer" films. Having an even newer series of movies that isn't crippled by Lucas' baffling bad ideas will cast a new light on them and it probably won't be very appealing.

The worst criticisms that people can drum up for Episode VII right now is that it looks like it's going to play it too safe by sticking to nostalgia and socio-political meddling. Not a whole lot about the actual quality of the cinematography, the acting, the effects, the apparent story being told or the world building. Episode I had plenty of IRL-nonsense in it, Newt Gunnray = Newt Gingrich for example, or Anakin's "if you're not with me, than you're my enemy" being a direct attack on Bush's nearly identical line when speaking to the UN.
>>
I pick C: poe dameran is a traitor
>>
>>63628257

Everyone saying that Lucas is a man with a vision and that he would do something exciting and new with his movies really needs to read "How Star Wars Conquered the Universe" He had no fucking idea what he was doing almost all the time and the prequels were the laziest things ever written. You're all parroting made-up nonsense.
>>
>>63629583
>He had no fucking idea what he was doing almost all the time
it worked tho.
jj pls go.
>>
>>63628257
both are gonna be shit , i prefer fresh new shit to stale old phantom menace shit .

literally no one unironically cares about whites or nonwhites or jews in film .
>>
Sanitized studio version with heaps of nostalgia, female supremacist pandering, and practical effects that will be just another big, dumb action movie that nobody will give a fuck about in a year

VS.

Presumably a completely stupid plot that's pseudo-Machiavellian that involves a plethora of actors delivering middle school fanfic lines with little emotion wrapped in video game effects

How about C: let the fucking thing die already.
>>
>>63629613
Except it didn't fucking work when he didn't have more talented people holding his leash. The original trilogy was a collaborative effort, George didn't direct Empire or Jedi and had no input in the scripts besides vague story outlines

The prequels are what happens when George Lucas has 100% creative control
>>
>>63629305

>there are lonely social retards on this board that believe this

Its a spaceship movie guys, not a race war.
>>
>>63629613

>it worked tho.

It worked the first two and a half times because he had talented people to make up for his obvious flaws. In RotJ his director was a giant flesh-puppet that he controlled and it shows, and the prequels are just plain bad in no small part because they were -all- his ideas.
>>
>>63629656
and yet we remember them :^)
stay uninspired jj
>>
>>63629643
Yep.
>>
>>63629668
What's the weather like in tel aviv
>>
>>63629692
Remembered as so terrible and soulless that it drove Lucas out of the industry and turned him into a bitter husk of a man?

You really think people are just going to forget about this new one? No, if it's even a smidgen better than the prequels people will hail it as the best movie ever
>>
>>63628257
B, because the prequels were extremely bad, but extremely entertaining, and have given us a over a decade of fun, and I can only hope for more.
>>
>>63628257
>george lucas
>star wars
does choice B transport me to another universe
if so, B
>>
>>63629802
/thread
>>
>>63629756
The world is inundated with big budget high profile movies like this.

>Avengers/Marvel series
>Batman/Superman
>Xmen
>Fast and Furious
>Transformers

It will get thrown on the heap with the lot of them. Kids and manchildren will go apeshit and buy up all the merch like good little consumers and the rest of us with lives will forget that it even existed but for occasional viewings when it hits comes out on DVD, hits Netflix, and/or when the sequels come out.
>>
>implying the prequels (especially Revenge of the Sith) didn't have the most brilliant writing and subtexts in film history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvoFQ6E60Bc

Plebs, all of you.
>>
File: Mikalski_Marty_2078[1].png (145 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
Mikalski_Marty_2078[1].png
145 KB, 350x250
>>63628257
gosh, they're both so enticing.
>>
>>63628257

I'll take the mystery box, family.
>>
>>63629756
what the noisiest fans of a movie doesn't really matter that much. the actual broad feelings about it matter, and you still can't manufacture that reaction or they'd do it with every movie.
>>
When you think about it this way, prequels aren't that bad after all. At least they were unique and hilariously bad
>>
>>63629583
People aren't expecting a good movie from George when they pick B though. They just wanna see what stupid bullshit he'd come up with next instead of something bland like JJ's stuff. It's a matter between wanting a bad movie that could be interesting and a well made movie that's boring and safe.
>>
>>63629865
>Shit talking Fast and the Furious
Fighting words t͏͏b͏͏h
>>
>>63630008
This desu. At least there's a lot of unintentional hilarity and memorable lines/scenes in the Prequels. I feel like I'll remember as much about these new movies as I remember about the JJ Star Trek films: very little.
>>
>>63630048
The only good memes are from episode 3. Phantom and clones are fucking unbearable movies

Why couldn't we have had a character like Sheev alongside a good movie? Is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>63630076
>
Because Sheev is only good because he's a bad character in a bad movie.
>>
>>63630076
there are a LOT of good memes from PL and AotC. you don't actually have to rewatch the films to enjoy the memes you idiot, why would you do that to yourself.

>spinning that's a good trick
>farting alien thing
>I don't like sand
etc
>>
>>63630096
>>63630096
Sheev is a great character in a bad movies more like.
He makes being an evil prick seem like such fun. It works so well because it contrasts with how serious everyone else acts. He's like a clown in a boring boardroom meeting.
>UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>63630076
People were mocking stupid shit in the prequel movies before episode 3 even came out.
>>
B. Lucas is what made it special.
>>
>>63628257

Plan B, no more crypto remakes
>>
File: george.jpg (101 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
george.jpg
101 KB, 620x387
A

JJ made Star Trek watchable and is about to do the same with Star Wars
>>
>>63630937

>Into Darkness
>>
Why would Lucas directing be a guarantee that there would be no black main character?
>>
>>63630979
Because the OP said so.
>>
>>63630979

Lucas's sequel trilogy was a continuation of the ot characters and their children, so essentially their children taking over instead of ot characters being the 'mains'
>>
>>63628257
Fucking oath.

The current iteration of EP7 looks like typical JJ Abrams fare - uninspired, banal schlock.

I'll take a 90% chance of another hilarious shitfest and 10% chance of something genuinely interesting/creative over the current 100% chance of a lame merchandise seller we're going to get.
>>
>>63628257
I'll take choice B because personally I don't care about Star Wars at all. Choice B means that the movie would be horrible beyond comprehension and that would make it more enjoyable for me.

Plus, the butthurt would be glorious
>>
>>63628257
B, because although Disney VIO seems competently made, it seems a bit bland and soulless.

With Lucas behind them we'd get some shirt posting that was actually funny, not just 'le BBC. Blacked kek xD'
>>
>>63629305
>Have you ever stopped to think that diversity is only pushed in white countries whilst other ethnicities can freely live in homogeneous societies free from criticism whilst whites are being bred out of our own land and it is being pushed by jewish media.
Tell that to the Aborigines and Native Americans, m8.
>>
>>63628257
Choice C: The film is the same but boyega gets digitally removed from the movie and replaced by michael kenneth williams
>>
B, you can even cast it with people of color, IDGAF as long as that kike JEW JEW Abrams can't rip off the stylistic elements of the nazi's for his motion picture

WHAT A FUCKING HACK
>>
>>63628257
Choice F : Brendan Fraiser as Luke Skywalker and Spinoff serie with Jar Jar Binks.
>>
>>63628257
>there will be no nonwhite main characters
Does that mean no sexy bright coloured alien bitches?
Because I'll only vote B if nonwhite only refers to the "humans"
>>
>>63629519
This so fucking much
>>
>>63631728
lol but nobody wants to breed with those.

Abos dont even look human
>>
B.

I'd rather the film (and the whole nuTrilogy) be prequel-tier lucas-shit rather than mediocre jarjar abrahms fanwankery. Besides, maybe he's learnt his lesson, maybe not.

Seriously not looking forward to cunts jerking off about how great it is because 'ATLEAST ITS NOT DA PREQUELS XDDD BASED JJ DOES IT AGEN!' Star Trek was trash. This will be trash too.
>>
>>63632742
This, the lesser of two evils argument is always garbage, especially when applied to a series of movies made for children.
>>
>>63632783
The children argument falls flat when Anakin murdered those younglings
>>
>>63629802
B
Exacty this. The prequels are really bad but still entertaining as shit
>>
File: space jew.jpg (79 KB, 490x585) Image search: [Google]
space jew.jpg
79 KB, 490x585
>>63628257
heeyyy we had a deal, i was supposed to be in the next movie. you want me to go back to the hutts?
>>
>>63629885
The problem with this is he fucked up the dialogue and that every set had a fucking greenscreen, not that the plotline didn't have enough subtext
Also for people who cared about the "lore" or whatever you want to call it
midichlorians
>>
>>63633242
this
le star wars is for kids meme
it's a family film series for the most part, maybe young teen
It's always edgy contrarian faggot babbys who spout this shit
>>
B would get us another feature length Plinkett review ;-)
>>
File: 1441479294887.jpg (67 KB, 570x221) Image search: [Google]
1441479294887.jpg
67 KB, 570x221
>>63629166
>with literal space nazi bad guys

I know right? Who do they think they are, putting that sort of thing in Star Wars... fucking kikes
>>
B.

Prequels had way more unintentional hilarity.

I enjoy them more than the original trilogy when viewed from a comical perspective.

Plus Jew Jew Abraham is going to just be referencing the old movies 24/7 instead of being interesting with new shit.
>>
>>63629209
/tv/ really is the most normie board. I thought it was just a meme
>>
>>63628885

Imagine spending hours upon hours to write-up an EU-matched Star Wars script only for it to be chucked away

k
e
k
>>
>>63628257
B all the way.

Probably wouldn't be good, but definitely wouldn't be forgettable.
>>
>>63628257
>no jews in the production,
>in HOLLYWOOD

yeah right
>>
>>63628257

B is the only good answer
>>
C - hang myself with a belt
>>
>>63628257
Choice B for sure, strong straight white male lead with straight white non feminist female love interest all the way.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 467x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 467x468
>>63631015
If anything he would make a Mary Sue Solo or Skywalker boy in a relationship with Lando's daughter.
>>
>>63628257
JUST JAR JAR ME UP
>>
>>63628257
>Do you take the chance?
Yes this will be glorious.
>>
>>63629737
It' raining men.
>>
B.
Like, can you imagine RLM making another series of their analysis?
>>
>>63629144
This. Give me more meme characters and horrible forced dialogue pls.
>>
>>63628257
>catch
Not a catch at all when the cost is preserving European culture.
>>
>>63628257
choice B, even though it will be shit it will be an original shit and not a OT rehash shit
>>
B

I'd rather see a unique trainwreck than focus tested and marketed mass produced catered towards mainstream garbage
>>
>George Lucas directs
Okay then.
I still pick B because even if George Lucas is a pretty shitty director, he's a thousand times better than JJ Abrams.
>>
>>63628257
>no nonwhite main characters and no jews in the production
have you SEEN the domestic Canadian film industry
>>
>>63634568
The Galactic Empire was fascist.
The First Order is literally Space Nazis.
>>
>>63628257
B, but fuck the no nonwhite shit I want Mace Window and Jar Jar equivalents
>>
File: 165165416.png (282 KB, 545x441) Image search: [Google]
165165416.png
282 KB, 545x441
>>63628257
>mfw people hate the prequels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yzTSuOkZeE
>>
File: Donny Drapes.jpg (20 KB, 240x349) Image search: [Google]
Donny Drapes.jpg
20 KB, 240x349
>>63639550

>If Plinkett were so right about the Star Wars Prequels he would have kept his Star Wars Prequel reviews a lot shorter and to the point.

>If you have to incessantly harass and cyberbully other people on the Internet in order to protect your opinions, then your opinions are worthless. The incessant online harassment and cyberbullying of Star Wars Prequel fans proves that RedLetterMedia's Star Wars opinion is worthless.

>I am NOT a Star Wars Prequel apologist. I know that the Star Wars Prequels have flaws, but so does the original SW trilogy. The combination of the words "Star Wars/RedLetterMedia/Plinkett" tends to attract a lot of cyberbullies and that is why I disabled comments and ratings on this video as to avoid arguments.
>>
>>63629541
The cinematography looks extremely bland in The Force Awakens.
Like literally text book safe.
If the leaks are true then it's a literal rehash of A New Hope and all world building is flushed down the toilet with everyone being related to each other.
>>
B
duh
>>
>>63629583
>the prequels were the laziest things ever written
Until the Hobbit trilogy came out.
At least the prequel trilogy is original content.
>>
>>63639687
Abrams as a writer cant world build. Look at trek2009 with him literly getting shanghaied into starfleet and getting put into the enterprise 10 minutes later. So much boom boom suspense that you forget that this is a movie and its not a 7 year old playing with action figures. In ot we got to see luke han and obi wan interact and develop each other. At the end of the day its star wars shut your brain off and watch the cool fx
>>
>>63639745
Hobbit is 2/3 filler fanfic of sauron and radeghast
>>
File: 1405170968.jpg (141 KB, 960x630) Image search: [Google]
1405170968.jpg
141 KB, 960x630
>>63639550
>For my avatar I will be using the Colo Claw Fish
>104 minutes long
>A comment on the a Plinkett review changed my life for ever
What kind of autism am I getting myself into?
>>
>>63630937
>JJ made Star Trek watchable by turning it into Star Wars
>JJ will turn Star Wars into Star Trek
pottery
>>
>>63633242
Oh so all those toys are for teens and up.
Got it.
:^)
>>
>>63628257
B

At least with lucas it might be something novel.
>>
>>63628257

B, but keep Oscar at least.
>>
File: 1444768529618.gif (801 KB, 250x170) Image search: [Google]
1444768529618.gif
801 KB, 250x170
>/tv/ now likes the prequels

My fucking god. This really is the zelda cycle. Fuck this place.
>>
Will everyone who worked on the original get paid? I'd feel guilty if the workers didn't get their salary due to my decision.
>>
Choice C - give the franchise to Marvel
>>
>>63628257
Lucas version for sure. He may have lost his grasp on reality, but it isn't a Star Wars movie if he isn't involved. Force Awakens is Jewish fan fiction.
>>
>>63630937
Star Trek reboot was so bad I had to stop watching after 20 minutes. It's completely vapid.
>>
File: 1447600383330.jpg (1 MB, 1349x2000) Image search: [Google]
1447600383330.jpg
1 MB, 1349x2000
>>63628257
At least Lucas tries new things.

He fails spectacularly, but you can see there is a creative mind behind it all. JJ is just a tool. A literal movie making tool.
>>
>>63640217
sw7 will be that boring.
>>
>>63640782
True. He didn't introduce a single new thing to Star Trek, except lens flairs.
>>
>>63629352
1) no one watches Supergirl
2) JJ literally follows the comics
3) OMG BLACK GUY!211!2 IT'S DA JOOOS
>>
>>63629519
Back to reddit
>>
I wonder if people are actually this deluded or if they're just meming
>>
>>63640966
>>63643500
Helloooooo my fellow redditors
>>
>implying based Lucas wasn't emerging from his cocoon with RotS

Choice B forever
>>
File: 1428425714034.jpg (313 KB, 599x1239) Image search: [Google]
1428425714034.jpg
313 KB, 599x1239
Give me B
>>
>tfw no Dexter Jettster: Origins movie
>>
>>63640217
You're confusing a preference to see a shitty movie with a new plot rather than a mediocre movie with a plot rehashed from the original trilogy as outright approval of the prequels.
>>
I'll pick B. What could possibly go wrong?
>>
This thread should be archived and remembered forever to serve as an example of why this board is so fucking shit. You guys are so edgy/tryhard/contrarian that it's sickening. Literally worse than reddit.
>>
>>63643837
reddit
>>
Choice B sounds far more interesting and funny
>>
>>63644019
I've been saying that Abrams would just shit out bland garbage since it was announced he'd be in charge of it and that, if it were Lucas, it would at least be terrible in its own unique way.

Of course, everyone on /tv/ laughed at me for saying that back then, so maybe you're onto something
>>
File: 1447630080486.jpg (74 KB, 600x899) Image search: [Google]
1447630080486.jpg
74 KB, 600x899
JewJew is just a Kike tasked with ensuring that the studio makes all of its money back with the least amount of risk and the highest possible profit.

They will do this using a proven formula that will basically just re-hash the most popular aspect of the old movies, give it a new, polished veneer and shoe-horn in a bunch of Chinks and minorities so they can also sell the movie in China and Sweden.

When this kind of money is involved, it's mostly the financial people that have the final say.

With Lucas, he was able to finance most of the work himself giving him impressive freedom, but at the same time, he had to cut back and do a lot of CGI.

I'm starting to miss Lucas already. The studio Jews are incapable of making anything risky or bold.
>>
Disney knows they don't even have to try. Hardcore nerds will see it because Star Wars. Chad Quaterback will see it with his girlfriend Stacy Hollister because JJ knows how to take the Sci out of SciFi. Moms will take their kids to see it because Disney.

It could be good but it doesn't have to be. It could be 3 hours of Harrison Ford doing his impression of a blowfish in front of a bathroom mirror and it will still break box office records.
>>
>>63628885
got a source on that?
>>
>>63628257
Choice B, better memes this way.
>>
>>63644330
This. A lot of the problems with the prequels were that Lucas just crammed them full of his crazy ideas even when they made no thematic or narrative sense in context with the rest of the movie, but that's also why they're such a beautiful fucking trainwreck. There's nothing else like it

Twenty minute pod-racing sequence?
Potemkin Steps homage?
Silent villain who's theme is sung in fucking Sanskrit?
Weird water opera?
A '50s diner even though it's a 'long time ago' and a 'galaxy far away'?
Noir bodyguard/nightclub sequence?
Gladiator setpiece?
Slapstick humor in a film where a guy eventually butchers a room full of children?
etc

All of that is interesting, and it's a direct result of the same creative process of mashing a bunch of disparate creative influences together to create something new that made Star Wars in the first place, it just wasn't pulled off nearly as well.

Now compare that to JJ sitting down and basically rewriting ANH with a splash of ESB. If the plot leaks are even close to correct, there won't be a single fucking scene that doesn't have a direct analogue to those two movies. It's boring as fuck and won't be a particularly good or exciting movie just because we've all already seen it before. It's shit, and anyone who likes it is shit.
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.