[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nothing that happened in this scene matters because the Death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Throne room.jpg (44 KB, 750x319) Image search: [Google]
Throne room.jpg
44 KB, 750x319
>Nothing that happened in this scene matters because the Death Star got blown up anyways

BRAVO LUCAS
>>
Luke is a king Arthur's rip-off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db40S82sqic
>>
it all went according to sheev's plan
by getting vaporized he was able to become a force ghost and influence luke without his knowledge
>>
>>63625182
Luke would've died too though if he didn't hurry his ass up
But I suppose he could influence Luuke
>>
It would actually be an interesting ending if Luke turned to the dark side but the rebels succeeded in blowing up the Death Star, killing Vader, Sheev and Luke and completely wiping out the force.
>>
>>63625131
and yet that duel is the most memorable thing in rotj for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (746 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
746 KB, 2048x1152
Did Luke have the high ground here?
>>
>>63626450
Yes. Nevertheless, Vader obviously remembered his mistake with the lava and all that, so he sacrifices his only weapon to bring Luke down to the low ground--that's how important the high ground is.
>>
>>63626450
On top of his moral high ground. Yes.

AND Vader is forced to look up to him, further weakening his position.
>>
>>63625388
>Leia and Yoda
>>
>Nothing that happened in this scene matters because the Death Star got blown up anyways

character development matters and there's tons of that

sorry about your meme
>>
>>63625131

They actually addressed this somewhere in the EU by saying that Sheev was actually using his space magic to direct turbolasers or some nonsense.

Dumping the EU is the best decision disney has made regarding the franchise.
>>
>>63625131
nothing that happens matters, we're all going to die anyways
>>
>>63627608
>yoda
>>
>>63625131

>character arch's don't matter
>>
>>63625171
>I don't know the basic hero's journey

You should have paid attention in English class you dolt.
>>
>>63625131
Vader and sheev would have lived if if not for that battle. They could have easily escaped the death star in time
>>
>>63625131

Please elaborate.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.