[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think she'll ever get back to acting? Her career
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: sandra-bullock-people.jpg (101 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
sandra-bullock-people.jpg
101 KB, 768x1024
Do you think she'll ever get back to acting?

Her career seems to have peaked with Gravity.
>>
Why is her offspring black?
>>
> black people are still property to hollywooders

> liberals love them
>>
>>63625136

because rich white hollywood liberals are encouraged by their jewish agents to adopt negros because "it's 2015" and "so progressive"
>>
>>63623850
>raising literal monkeys
>>
>deadbehindtheeyes.png
>>
Woah I remember that one movie of hers where she adopts that fat negro
>>
>>63625298
Life imitating art.
>>
File: 1450068311147.jpg (65 KB, 530x580) Image search: [Google]
1450068311147.jpg
65 KB, 530x580
>>63623850
BOOTY HAD ME LIKE
>>
>>63625431
Blacked by the underage bull
>>
File: bullock-00.png (162 KB, 898x824) Image search: [Google]
bullock-00.png
162 KB, 898x824
>>63623850
>Do you think she'll ever get back to acting?
It isn't unusual for actors to take time off to raise kids. Although I think that most continue to work.

I think she will get back into acting. But who knows if she will ever eclipse Gravity. She is well liked so she will always get work.

The pic is from boxofficemojo.com. I don't know how much she had made in her movies. But I would imagine that she doesn't have to work.
>>
>all these white actresses with nigger kids

ever notice how it's only ever single rich white women who adopt niglets? i guarantee you in relationships, such as Bradgelina, it's always the women's idea to adopt nigger pets.

idk what is going on in their minds, lmao. but it's gonna be hilarious when their kids go through puberty and discover hip hop, and nigger victim complexes. it's going to be like having some random nigger thug living in your house, yet you're obligated by the state to take care of.
>>
>>
>>63623850
no issues here.
>>
File: 1449970280442.gif (58 KB, 132x140) Image search: [Google]
1449970280442.gif
58 KB, 132x140
>>63623850
Can somebody edit this to change "People" to "Blacked"?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.