[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homeland Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 27
Bout time for a new episode bros.
>>
Did Quinn die?
>>
File: anony.jpg (135 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
anony.jpg
135 KB, 1080x720
It's been a shit season
>>
>>63618504
Can't believe this actually got renewed for a 6th season despite clearly having fuck-all of an idea of where it's going.. Showtime must be desperate.
>>
>>63618628

No he's barely alive and in a hospital.
>>
>>63618504
Ayyyy it's starting!
>>
what you guys think?
is Quinn going to die?
>>
>>63619538
Not without one last tearful moment between him and Carrie. "I <3 u" *sob*
>>
BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
>>
>>63618504
The Russians are doing nothing wrong.
>>
god damn it quinn no
>>
Is Quinn die? he makes this show to be honesto
>>
File: fp.jpg (23 KB, 921x606) Image search: [Google]
fp.jpg
23 KB, 921x606
>He's stable!
>Thank God!
>>
mole nose bitch is the worst
>>
>>63620084
Her and the hacker are god awful. This is the worst season mostly due to them.
>>
BASED CIVILIZED JEW SAUL BEING DIPLOMATIC TO THE TERRORIST

Christ
>>
>Saul, the director of the CIA, left a prisoner unsupervised in an office
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this fucking show
>>
great now the bitch is lungshot
>>
Holy fucking hell Allison what the fuck man haha
>>
HAPPENING
>>
>tfw been waiting for NTb to upload it for 5 hours now
>>
Saul is totally fucked now lol
>>
>>63620977
>tfw Just noticed my script did not search on BTN because it broke
>tfw I could have been watching it a hour ago
>>
good fuckin episode
>>
>>63618704
Except no it hasn't. It's been uncomfortable viewing due to the ongoing situation but its been fair ideological wise aswell.

From redpilled outbursts such as "Glass it all and turn the place into a fucking car lot" to the retardation of libtards spouting about civil rights and "poor muslims" when a chemical attack is about to happen that can kill and seriously cripple tens of thousands of people. To being based about Assad and Putin seeing the threat to the civilization.

Fun fact: Just yesterday in Switzerland. 2 Syrian men were arrested on suspicion of manufacturing and transporting chemical bombs. They are looking for 5-6 more men.
>>
This season has been good, but last season was a lot better, had plot twists and there were more deaths, this one has been investigation.
>>
>>63621575
Last season was basically 24 and I loved it.
>>
>>63621575
I think the problem with this season is that it's shifted narrative gears too much. At first it was about the documents, then Carrie on the run, then Allison is a mole, now the terrorist attack. They are intertwining somewhat at the end, but it's made it so the season wasn't as focused on any particular main plot.
>>
>>63621575
>>63621655
I like the investigation aspect of it, and there have been some good spy games so far.

I think some of the political messages have been hamfisted though. Quinn's speech at the beginning of the season sounded like all the stuff my grandma says about ISIS after listening to Fox News all day.

The reporter woman is an egregiously awful strawman character. I'm fairly authoritarian in my politics and I'm in support of surveillance generally, but even I found it unfair.
>>
>>63621776
I dunno, it feels evenhanded to me. To me, a more liberal person, she has a point. But from the government's side, Saul the lovable Bear Son, we also do know an attack is imminent and she's just getting in the way.
>>
New episode uploaded where?
>>
>>63622583
really m8?
it was on your fav. torrent site even before it aired
>>
File: TRIGGERED_0.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED_0.gif
1 MB, 371x209
>>63623043
>>
File: jews.jpg (80 KB, 477x592) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
80 KB, 477x592
>>
JESUS THE FUCKING WRITING

> Lets believe Allison when she says some scrawny IT Math nerd overpowers a 6'4 220 lbs black man, takes his weapon and shoots him
> Lets not believe Carrie who finds the suspects apartments FULL of plans of the metro
> Nah its alright lets believe the Russian double agent and evacuate the airport we got this Carrie

I thought this season was the best by far up until this point, they fucked the writing up so bad.
>>
how could they end it like that.. fuck sakes mate
>>
>>63623393
really?
he's part of the attack
>>
Great episode. I did think it was nice of Qasim to let the muslim qt and man with daughter out of the subway though.
>>
Isn't there one more episode after this juan
>>
>>63623832
>I did think it was nice of Qasim to let the muslim qt and man with daughter out of the subway though.

He's been morally conflicted since day one. Also Human beings despite committing atrocities can still have empathy. During the West-gate mall attack in Kenya one Somali Al-Shabaab militant was going to execute a woman point blank when he heard a child yell, it was apparently his mother he was about to kill. He stopped, grabbed a candy bar gave it to the kid and rubbed his head and left him and his mother and continued to slaughter everyone else. Humans can be enigmas man.
>>
>>63624152
last one

let's hope it's as good as the ending of this one, it seriously got me very nervous, heart was racing
>>
File: eskimo kisses.gif (516 KB, 1200x825) Image search: [Google]
eskimo kisses.gif
516 KB, 1200x825
>>63624369
Fucked up ain't it.
>>63624506
Honestly this was the best episode of the season so far. My only problem is Sal not staying for bandaging of Allison; he already doesn't trust her, so why let her out of your sight? Same with Allison having a male body guard: he couldn't follow her into the bathroom where shit went down(fuck yeah pun intended) and he was a fucking tool(one of those YOU HAD ONE JOB moments). I didn't feel bad for him at all(okay a little), but seriously how do arm the person who is under suspicion for treason? Loved the episode otherwise.
>>
>>63623393
>German
>obtuse and uncooperative

>non-German
>not necessarily obtuse and uncooperative

Seems reasonable.
>>
>>63624985
I watched a shitty stream and it was laggin as fuck...
do they show someone giving a gun to Allison?
>>
Will the documents be released to the public?

Will Carrie kill the muslims?
>>
SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
last ep. is carrie getting fired for 40min of the show time...

screencap that
>>
File: homeland.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
homeland.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>bunch of muslims start barricading doors at the station
>after terrorists just declared some place will be attacked
>nobody tries to stop them

Jesus christ man
>>
>>63624985
Black guy thought Alison was innocent so it was his fault
>>
>>63625975
Seems pretty accurate of Germankeks to me.
>>
>Russia is the one allowing the attacks to justify the eradication of extremists

holy shit the gall of these fucking kikes this season
>>
>gimme ur gun friend
>lol k here u go gurrlfriend
>>
Black bodyguard said from the very beginning he thought it was bullshit they accused her of being a traitor, so of course he fully trusted her.

No surprise there. At all.
>>
>>63626137
To think that every Middle Eastern male is a terrorist is racist and the first step to fascism. Dying is a better alternative than being a jerk.
>>
>>63626154
Russia isnt being portrayed badly here though
>>
>trust a woman's story who is a suspected / known mole for the russians
>somehow a nerdy muslim professor stole a gun from a gigga nigga and killed him with it with no signs of a tussle or struggle
>somehow allison gets shot in the process
>then somehow the nerdy professor gets killed by this woman who is already shot

>fast forward to muzzies putting fucking locks on the entrances and exits
>german people do nothing to stop them nor do they question whats going on
>the one muzzie sees a muzzie girl and lets her through
>trying to show that they're people too

oh and the best part was back at the fucking professors place
>i'm not a muslim im an atheist
>i hate germans because muh israel lebanon war

what in the fuck? do these kikes who write this shit really think this would make sense?
>>
>>63618504
How is this even a show still without Brody?
>>
>>63626249
Carrie talks to Ghost Brody like Dexter with his dad
>>
>>63621381

>this season is good because I browse /pol/ without thinking critically
>>
>>63626293
>doubting /pol/
ishygddt
>>
I can see why people wouldn't like this season, but it's been totally spy based and interesting to me. I don't need shootouts and dead bodys on a tv show to love it. Allison's role and Carrie/Quinn has been interesting.

Is it realistic? Probably not, but who the fuck cares it's a tv show.
>>
Who was that hezbollah guy Carrie went to again? I have no idea why he as mad at Carrie
>>
>>63626359
yeah except the only other time this formula has been done well before was in season 1, and also in 24.

You have to have degrees of realism in order for it to work, and right now the past 3 - 4 episodes this season have not worked at all.

every major fucking plot point has had its WHAT IN THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR moment in it
>>
>>63626405
wasnt he in the 1st or 2nd episode?
some kind of hezbollah commander, cuz during needed to visit the camp.
she killed her son in one of the drone strikes
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 160x144
>>63626241
good or bad that's subjective. what's disgusting is they've turned the tables and shown the Russians as perpetrators of an MO that the CIA and Mossad are currently using and not even for reasons as "benevolent" as the "eradication of extremism" (I'm guessing they just tacked that on to appear "balanced").
>>
>>63626474
Yep! He was the same one.

If Allison doesn't get BTFO, I'm going to get fucking pissed. After that Pakistani cunt didn't get BTFO last season, I don't think I can handle it anymore.
>>
>>63626896
yeah she needs to get btfo

i think they didnt btfo the paki from last season because she was a woman and brown

this season they'll btfo the white woman for sure
>>
WHY they left allison unatended?
FUCK

same for Saul.
again? the same shit that happened with that white girl in 1st season
REALLY?
>>
That fucking cliffhanger god damnit
>>
>>63626405
>>63626474

I thought it was the guy who faked his death in Iraq that had the affair with Allison
>>
>>63626217
The tombstone will read

>Here lies Hans, he was tolerant to the end #religionofpeace
>>
Has there been a bigger moron than Saul this season? He's as competent as a fucking toddler.

>he actually was surprised that the BND arrested the guy and tortured him
>leaves him unattended in a room with a window
>leaves Alison alone at the hospital
>>
File: saul-listens-to-daughter-sex.jpg (26 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
saul-listens-to-daughter-sex.jpg
26 KB, 500x351
Why did Saul get all weepy?
>>
File: carrie.png (255 KB, 606x586) Image search: [Google]
carrie.png
255 KB, 606x586
what is the consensus on german carrie?

autistic carrie > bipolar carrie Tbh
>>
>>63629866
not enough of an autist to be like carrie

operator carrie > autist carrie > bipolar carrie
>>
>>63629866
She's leagues more attractive than neanderthal girl.
>>
>>63623393
Will he feel like an asshole when he hears about what happened later?
>>
This episode was amazing. Was it because no Carrie personal drama?
>>
Is Quinn a vegetable now?
>>
>>63629993
it was cool except
>for the part where saul left a suspect/informant alone in a room so he could kill himself
>the 6'0'' black cop actually gave his weapon to allison
>her bullshit story was actually believed by anyone without question
>saul leaves her alone in a room again
>when he finally gets a text from an anonymous person about information that was already conveyed to him an hour ago he goes to find allison and surprise shes gone too
>not a single german gave a fuck that they saw brown skinned people lock gates into a metro station
>>
File: Germany yes.png (78 KB, 1320x269) Image search: [Google]
Germany yes.png
78 KB, 1320x269
>>63630199
>>not a single german gave a fuck that they saw brown skinned people lock gates into a metro station
You underestimate how Keked the average German is.
>>
>>63623462
Did you miss every other episodes?
S5 is basically PLOT HOLES : THE SEASON.

People who were otherwise shown as pretty smart in previous seasons just keep doing retarded shit in S5.

Even Carrie, who is usually never wrong even when everyone else think she is...
She had a few very retarded moves.
>>
>>63618628

No.
He's going to punch them terrorists to death with his sarin-induced superpowers.
He's unkillable.
>>
File: 1429483547379.jpg (31 KB, 592x448) Image search: [Google]
1429483547379.jpg
31 KB, 592x448
>CIA and BND took the word of Alison for granted without any shred of proof even though she's been a literal traitor 24 hours ago, and haven't even looked into what Carrie found about the train station
they didn't have any time to second-guess themselves but I thought at least Saul would do something about it the second Carrie called him from the apartment
it would have been possible to secure both places
>>
>>63623393
lmaooo i just finished the ep i knew someone would make something out of that
>>
>>63626242
This all the way. It was a pretty good episode by this season's standards but holy shit the retardation.
>Saul leaves a prisoner ALL ALONE IN AN OFFICE
I wouldn't really be mad about this except HE ALREADY DID THIS IN SEASON 2!
>>
>>63629866
She's ugly and talks like she has a throat full of phlegm. Still, out of all the new characters introduced this season she's the least annoying.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 640x480
This season needs more qt Dana
>>
We did it bros, we reached the promised land of late in the season Homeland. Best episode so far, almost makes putting up with all the garbage worth it. Almost.
>>
>>63632555
>Still, out of all the new characters introduced this season she's the least annoying

I like the During guy, they made him feel like a bad guy but was just a rich guy trying to help people. I also hate that reporter bitch, she is the most annoying type of person.
>>
>>63632616
lol remember the season 3 episode where she got kidnapped? remember the season 3 episode where she wanted to change her name? how about when she sent nudes out?
>>
>>63632616
>her one upcoming role is a drug dealer's girlfriend who sluts it up to get him out of jail
>>
Reminder that Carrie got blacked by David Estes
>>
>>63632676
Yeah moleface is awful. I don't even think the writers know whether or not to make her endearing or insufferable. Either way it's terrible.
>>
>>63632692
Kek I remember when she dated that kid who also was dexters new protege.
She had a lot of potential as a character. She should've joined Isis
>>
>>63632796
Oh shit I knew he seemed familiar.
>>
>>63632720
She got Pakied too. Bitch can't get enought of the PoC dick
>>
>>63633283
Shes a pretty typical white woman though

>histrionic
>alcoholic
>promiscuous
>"muh job comes before muh family"
>prefers the Big Multicultural Cock until she needs to tie down a dopey German autist for betabux
>>
>>63633888
She isn't white she's neanderthal. Even in her youthful prime she looked like a cave woman.
>>
>>63634038
>Neanderthals
>not white

Choose one (1).
>>
I can't believe how much they fucked Saul's character. He's basically done nothing right this season other than get the files to Carrie

Why did the writers make him so utterly incompetent
>>
>>63634232
He was woefully incompetent last season too. He got captured by doing the worst spying of all time. The writers don't know how to move a plot along besides making a character behave stupidly. It's Dexter 2.0.
>>
I know the season isn't perfect but this show always gets me on the edge of my seat. I love it.
>>
>>63634273
I'd say the drop in quality is worse than Dexter's, or at least it was from a higher height. Homeland, Game of Thrones and Dexter are the three biggest drops ever.
>>
>>63625860
3 words: gun powder burns
>>
Did anyone else think Saul was going to check her gunshot wound? I think I remember from somewhere that close gunshot wounds would burn the surrounding skin or something like that, or I might have just seen that in a different show.
>>
>>63635091
Not a lot of effort goes into realism, for example anyone looking at the scene would see the Bodyguard was shot from from a different angle from the blood splatter to where Aziz was sitted. Then again, she was just winging it and bidong some time to escape
>>
File: image.jpg (314 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
314 KB, 1920x1080
IVE GOT TO CATCH BANE SAUL
>>
File: 1434090364567.png (200 KB, 361x351) Image search: [Google]
1434090364567.png
200 KB, 361x351
>>63626154
U.S is literally sending weapons to jihadis to fight in Syria
>Russia are the baddies guise srsly
>>
>>63635678
yeah that's what I was getting at. they're the ones propping up terrorists irl
>>
Who will replace Dar Adal as director of the CIA next season since he's fucked this whole situation up? Will Carrie finally get her chance?
>>
The German parts (the voice acting, fucking intelligence officers performing arrests etc) in that season are terribly unrealistic and just plain bad.
Butchered details like that make me cringe really hard.

Do Americans feel the same way about the first few seasons that played mostly in the US (sans the voice acting, obviously)? All those overlooked little details are horribly annoying.
>>
>Saul receives Carrie's text about Qasim in the train station
>Instead of immediately informing everyone he goes to see Allison to say she lied
christ
>>
>>63636614
I always have to chuckle every time I hear a blob trying to speak german. Idiots can't even pronounce simple shit like "Technik".
>>
I wonder if anyone actually believed that Allison's flimsy story and her obviously self-inflicted gunshot wound or if they were just decided to play along for a little while. An investigator would immediately see a contact shot to the shoulder and think "self-inflicted."
>>
>>63636614
But astrid is a cutie
>>
>>63636290
Dar isn't director
>>
>>63636614
Both During and Astrid are great actors: the first one starred in The Lives of Others and she was pretty good in Phoenix
Blame the writers, if anything.
>>
File: 1416331789341[1].png (287 KB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
1416331789341[1].png
287 KB, 500x489
Best spaifu coming through.
>>
>>63623393
noticed that too ;^)
>>
>people complaining about Allison's plan

It wasn't supposed to be 100% airtight, it was just to leave a mess big enough that she could feed the wrong information to Astrid and Saul and then get away.

I did like that moment where she had to psych herself up before shooting herself, bitch might be ice-cold but it would be hard for anyone to do that.
>>
>>63638049
>still defending this shitty show
Christ Vash you're already an ugly homo but do you have to be dumb too?
>>
>>63637695
I thought he was

that's part of the reason Carrie had the falling out with Saul was because he backed Dar getting promoted to director
>>
I screamed allahu ackbar when allison shoot herself
>>
>>63639977
Why?
>>
Why the fuck didn't Carrie just pull the fire alarm or something when she realized the attack was going to be on the station?
>>
File: 1371866015907.gif (676 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
1371866015907.gif
676 KB, 250x210
>>63623393
>implying its not because the business man got suspicious because a nervous english speaking chick claims to be an federal police officer

by the way is anyone else also annoyed as fuck that they made the actors randomly switch from german to english to arabic without any obvious logic? sometimes even in the same scene.
>>
>>63640346
yeah. or just call the police and make a bomb threat.
>>
>>63640812
Damn, I forgot how qt mommy could be. Have her and Norman fucked or at least kissed yet?
>>
>>63635091
the clothes would have slight burns due to the proximity the direct contact
>>
>>63640346
well the alarm could make the terrorist panic and trigger their device prematurely, and it woukd create a mob of people trying to get out due to the alarm, so she would not only lose the target in the swarm of fleeing people but at worst case scenario also trigger the attack. she's trying to sneak behind and get close enough to try to stop the terrorist. the whole thing about not having a signal or not telling anyone to call the police was retarded though
>>
>>63641124
>trigger their device prematurely,

He's on his way to detonate it manually. The only reason it won't get off at once is because they're going to squeeze in a scene where the guy is having second thoughts and Carrie talks him down/shoots him.
>>
>>63641186
yeah but Carrie doesn't know that, only we the viewers do.
>>
>>63641215
Exactly. The more reason to warn people as early as possible. For all she knows he's going to detonate the bomb right away, so tipping him off is not a factor.
>>
>>63641215
but only Carrie is retarded enough to think she can single handedly stop the terrorist cell and expect backup to be there in time
>>
>>63641242
Carrie is mental

she should've called Astrid for help instead of Saul desu
>>
>>63641289
Should Astrid replace Saul next season? He's been inept as fuck the past two seasons. It's basically been an annual experience for him to be keked by a foreign spy.
>>
>bad guys won season 4
>bad guys will win season 5

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
>>63641362
I dunno I think I've had enough of the german kekoldry from this season

Next season should just be in Syria right in the middle of the shit
>>
Dar Adal's character has been assassinated this season.
>>
>>63626242
>>fast forward to muzzies putting fucking locks on the entrances and exits
>>german people do nothing to stop them nor do they question whats going on
That perfectly showed how keked europeans are.
>>
>>63620457

>director of the CIA

Ayyyy!
>>
File: homeland best qts.jpg (55 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
homeland best qts.jpg
55 KB, 600x600
>>63637793
Currie > Cärrie > Carrie 2bh fäm
>>
>>63641238
yes, but if she was able to, say, take him by surprise and shoot him, she'd be saving more people. It's a calculated risk but probably the most tactical one to take if she can prevent the attack alltogether rather than saving maybe few heads more from the attack than what would have died otherwise. Sounding an alarm also risks of losing the guy completely if he just flees.
>>
I really liked the guy who played Faisal. Has the face of a good man.
>>
Can Laura Sutton die of sarin in the finale?
>>
>>63641794
He's heading into a tunnel, telling the people on the platform to evacuate won't affect him since he's in the tunnels. If an alarm goes off then so what? What's he going to do? Run faster? He already hopped onto the tracks and into the tunnel in plain sight so his cover is blown. Everyone saw him do it. Getting them the fuck out of there instead of standing around wondering what is going on is a better option.
>>
>>63637793
>>63641776

I really miss her you guys.
>>
>>63641880
No she's objectively right
>>
that was fucking great
love how the buildup in this season is similar to season 1
>>
Wish they'd filmed an alternate ending where Brody detonates. Would have made the perfect season of television.
>>
DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
>>63641544
That would be nice actually to see them pound Raqqa into a parking lot like Quinn said.
>>
>>63642138
left arm, genius
>>
File: 1450016543339.jpg (218 KB, 520x638) Image search: [Google]
1450016543339.jpg
218 KB, 520x638
>>63641776
>that accent
>>
What are the chances the journalist cunt dies?
>>
Best season.
>no brodys ugly jaw/teeth
>minimum kerrie personal drama
>realistic spy vs spy
>realistic terror scenario

>bonus: ultra-sexy redhead allison
>>
>>63643594
$10k to anyone who comes up with a logical series of events ending with Laura getting sarined.
>>
File: AmadeusCloseup_sm.jpg (17 KB, 139x133) Image search: [Google]
AmadeusCloseup_sm.jpg
17 KB, 139x133
>>63643604
>he got hard during the scene where Saul watches her kek him
>>
>>63643672
>dat devil emoji

>:)
>>
i like homeland better with carrie out of the cia tbhfam
>>
>>63643642
It's not like it matters, Numan is going to release the documents. Too little, too late.
>>
I just realized the hag was that stupid girl from the lord of the rings movies lmao
>>
>>63644353
lmao
>>
>>63644353
Why do you think everyone's been calling her eowyn in homeland threads
>>
File: ddfsds.jpg (12 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ddfsds.jpg
12 KB, 640x360
The name is Bond, James Bond.
>>
>>63644417
>implying i Actually read threads
>implying i'd relate whatsherface with that name
>>
File: 1448012087911.jpg (100 KB, 637x633) Image search: [Google]
1448012087911.jpg
100 KB, 637x633
>>63618504
This season is glorious. Everything's been going uphill since Brody fucked off and died
>>
What are Quinn's chances of survival? He still has jihadi scum to remove from the earth.
>>
>>63645991
Quinn had his 9 lives.
>>
>>63645991
Not looking good. Even if he survives he won't be the same.
>>
>>63646200
N-no, please ;_;
>>
I just don't see Quinn dying, especially since now it would directly be Carrie's fault because she had him forcibly woken up from that coma
>>
>>63646535
>>63645991

He still has to kill Alison.
>>
>>63625860

MILF
I
L
FILM
>>
>implying the russians wont kill alison anyway to tie up loose ends
she dumb believing them like that and going through with actively assisting a terrorist attack. isn't she supposed to be smart?
>>
File: Miranda-Otto.jpg (455 KB, 1091x1600) Image search: [Google]
Miranda-Otto.jpg
455 KB, 1091x1600
>>63647116

What a qt
>>
>>63647307
yeah, she didn't lose it
>>
>>63646535
It doesn't make any sense for him to die since it wouldn't advance the plot. He'll live $100%.
>>
No one ITT has asked if they really are going to do the attack or if it will stopped JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME.

They've had happenings before in Homeland, but I hope this one happens and noseringmole bitch gets BTFO along with I'm No Man
>>
>>63647639
They stop it otherwise main character Carrie dies.
>>
>>63647712
This, they've basically given away the last episode by having Carrie there in the station.
I think this season ends up with the attack being thwarted then Carrie gets invited back to CIA after the documents leak and both Dar and Saul are disgraced.
>>
>>63647712
or friendly jihad bro gives carrie the antidote like he did to quinn
>>
>>63647895
Dar and Saul deserve to be fired. They've acted like fucking idiots.
>>
Jesus fucking christ the writing was beyond terrible.
At least it'll be over soon
>>
>>63647899
Wouldn't be surprised if the attack goes through and Carrie's fate hangs in the balance a la Quinn.

Plus anyone notice how Carrie usually fails the major arc of the season?

>season 1 Brody would have detonated but the vest malfunctioned
>season 2 the terrorists blow up a car in the CIA's backyard
>season 3 Brody dies
>season 4 gets BTFO by Haqqani and Currie via Dar Adal
>seas
>>
>>63648833
>season 5 Alison wins*
>>
>>63648822
SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
What happened with the russian guy? Is he still held by the CIA? How did the russians know to help alison?
>>
File: 1445222476596.png (87 KB, 198x202) Image search: [Google]
1445222476596.png
87 KB, 198x202
will Carrie ever succeed in her quest to remove kebab?
>>
ayy lmao carrie is trusting a black woman to not steal her phone.
almost at the end of the episode, this shit is good
>>
>>63637342
I fuckin chuckle at the fact that all germans seem to speak English in the series, unrealistic as fuck.
Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.