[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /TV/ think of the life and times of tim?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
What does /TV/ think of the life and times of tim?
>>
>>63614159
Was mildly funny. His boss had a dog named Keith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smrCWf4rk-Y
>>
I love it.
>>
Thank you for reminding me to buy the show
>>
File: c480x270_23.jpg (14 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
c480x270_23.jpg
14 KB, 480x270
Best character
>>
>>63615392
She was the worst character. Best character was a tie between Stu and the Boss.

>YOU WANNA GET STU'D?!
>>
Patrician comedy, OP. Well made post.
>>
never heard of it, looks literally reddit
>>
Curb Your Enthusiam for hipsters
>>
>>63614159
I could see why one could find it funny, but i just didn't have the patience to watch it all.
>>
>>63615503
>not Rodney

Come on now.
>>
>>63616243
Rodney episodes were lame. The only good one was his bachelor party ep.
>Raped by a bum.
>>
jewish
>>
>>63614159
great for one episode. then it gets old quick cause every episode that follows is the same thing.
>>
>>63614159
It seems anything animated and not for kids will get a spot on that network, no matter how fucking terrible it is. Never know when the next simpsons will hit, LOL!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.