[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw Marvel does grimdark better than DC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (26 KB, 309x476) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
26 KB, 309x476
>yfw Marvel does grimdark better than DC
>>
>>63614115
Marvel does better everythng.

DC is alive only because Nolanfags are keeping it alive.
>>
>implying DC does anything right

TDK was a fluke, everything else has been shit.
>>
>>63614176

Ive got to agree with this.
>>
>>63614176
>>63614209
The Flash is pretty fun in a silly lighthearted comic kind of way.
>>
>>63614176
>Marvel does better everythng.
>
>DC is alive only because Nolanfags are keeping it alive.

Agreed.

DC's green lantern was a poor bootleg ripoff of Iron Man.
>>
>>63614176
It's still absolute shit though.

Just shit with slightly less sweetcorn in it.
>>
>>63614230
Yeah I liked the flash because it felt like something I would watch as a kid and it wasn't trying to be serious in a show about people with magic powers. It was actually refreshing. I've only seen s1
>>
>>63614262
>DC's green lantern was a poor bootleg ripoff of Iron Man.

THIS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNwS0S8DHNo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtXPQNW2HqE

Really highlights why Marvel is better than DC.
>>
>>63614230

I enjoy the silly lighthearted comic portion of the show but there's also a typical gag-worthy CW soap opera attached to the show.
>>
>>63614402
It's sad that Arrow went with the same route. I liked it when it was grimdark and more about an angry man shooting up rich people. But now they still have that Batman part, but no atmosphere for it. It's always so damn contrasting while he and Flash are in the same room.

>>63614441
Yeah. Probably the worst part. At least it's not as bad as Arrow.
>>
>>63614506
First season of arrow was great. After that it turned to typical teenager CW shit when they started "I won't kill because muh morals" bullshit, and crying in every single fucking episode.
>>
>>63614209
Batman and Batman Returns are the only things even remotely resembling art capeshit has ever seen.
>>
>>63614554
The only reason I still watch it is because I've seen it for so long. Like quitting now would mean all the endless "wah, you lied to me" moments would be for nothing.
>>
>>63614230
They should have made it about Wally West, the best flash.
>>
>>63614115
This show feels like it doesn't even take place in the MCU. Yet it does. I couldn't imagine Daredevil showing up in one of the movies.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (170 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
170 KB, 1280x720
>>63614621
Yeah. About that.
>>
>>63614506
Really? i think it's cool when Flash and Arrow are on screen together. It's hype as shit seeing all the cast together in their costumes because it means we might one day get a Justice League on TV. TV special effects are also getting better to the point where they aren't Smallville tier.
>>
>>63614624
I appreciate that, besides a passing comment, they don't mention anything regarding SHIELD or the avengers, the show doesn't orbit around that stuff and it's great for it.
Just thinking about the punisher in this setting is making my boypussy soak.
>>63614666
Well sheeeeeeeeit.
>>
>>63614115
I thought the actual Daredevil moments in this was pretty boring.

I wanted more of a bunch of buds hanging out in a shoddy law office.
>>
>>63614710
>he liked the foggy and karen scenes more then the incredible fight choreography

pretty plebby tbqh
>>
>>63614692
Don't get me wrong it is pretty fun. Just very contrastic.

Like we have this angry no-nonsense character who most of the time still acts like he's in Season 1 and then we have the Flash begin all lighthearted next to him.

Though it was more of a problem in the earlier crossovers. I mean, now that it's gone full magic nothing can be taken seriously anymore.
>>
>>63614806
Personally, I loathe Arrow and I think they should distance the flash as much as they can from it. It tarnishes an otherwise entertaining show.
>>
>>63614802
Most of the time it was just him getting whacked on for a bit wearing a black t-shirt his face.

Don't get me wrong it had a lot of good fight moments. But the character is just way more interesting out of costume. Just can't take that actor seriously.

Foggy can go to hell though. I hate his pig fucking face.
>>
>>63614802
Not that guy but believe me when I say I enjoyed the scenes with Karen A LOT.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.