[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>greatest series of all time HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA >muh ebin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: I AM LE DANGER XDDD.jpg (20 KB, 400x593) Image search: [Google]
I AM LE DANGER XDDD.jpg
20 KB, 400x593
>greatest series of all time
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>muh ebin train heist
>that fucking machine gun in the end
>guy loses his daughter but still goes to work
hahah, my dad works with this, they would easily give him a day off because dozen of lives depend of it

Is this a joke ? It has to be a joke, no fucking way someone can come with bullshit like that and people will just swallow it
Can we have a thread about all the ridiculous and incredibly convenient things that happened ?
sorry, I'm late
>>
>>63612235
Anyone with half a brain knows this is a 5/10 show
>>
>>63612235
7/8 show, Lost was better, Game of Thrones WAS better (latest seasons have been extremely weak) and Mr. Robot is so much better that it's outrageous how Breaking Bad is more famous.
Would put Breaking bad on the The 100 and Orange is The New Black level.
>>
>>63612477
Why 4chan doesn't have a edit option?
7/10
>>
>>63612477
>>63612522
ebin
>>
File: 1448886105622.png (404 KB, 407x617) Image search: [Google]
1448886105622.png
404 KB, 407x617
>>63612477
>Lost was better
>Game of Thrones WAS better
>Mr. Robot is so much better

too much plebbit for one post
>>
>>63612235
>yfw Breaking Bad and Fringe both aired from 2008-2013 so BB stole all the hype from Fringe which is legitimately the better show
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
Breaking Bad is for redditors and plebs

I enjoy..higher art

My desires are..unconventional
>>
>>63612587
>Muh deep character development.
>Walt turned into a bad boy.
Fuck that, Breaking Bad had a lot of cool moments but the series as a whole wasn't near as good as people say it was.
It had too much convenient events, too much Walt ass liking and too much ridiculous scenes.
I mean c'mmon, Hank FINALLY noticing that Walt is Heisenberg while he TAKES A SHIT?!
>>
I just came here to say Better Call Saul is literally better than Breaking Bad in every way
>>
>>63612235
>hahah, my dad works with this
>therefore, the show sucks
I know, it's far from the greatest show of all time and it's insultingly overrated, but you're still an idiot begging for attention.
>>
File: Fringe.png (102 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
Fringe.png
102 KB, 300x256
>>63612727
>Tfw i don't even know what the fuck Fring is.
>>
>>63612235
What is this 2013?
>>
>>63612235
He could have sold all his drugs in Portugal or some corrupt third world country that decriminalized all drugs.

>muh drama
>>
>they would easily give him a day off

You realize it had been like a few weeks before Jane's dad went back to work, right? I know it's popular to hate BrBa here therefore making me reddit but at least get it right
>>
>>63612727
Fringe wouldn't have had the hype even if BB wasn't on. I enjoyed Fringe but it doesn't have anywhere near the mass appeal of BB.
>>
>>63612829
just a coincidence pal, like the whole show
>>
>>63612875
You do realize that if the pilot is not emotionally stable he can't fly the plane right?
>>
>>63612235
You know, its kinda ungrateful to shit on Breaking Bad, same as shitting on Twin Peaks,South Park,X-Files, fuck, even The Lost .
And, as far as I can see, smart-guy hipsters want to be first and they started to shit on GoT, just so they can say they were first to shit on it.

Each and every show enriched television as an media, EVERYONE watched BrBa("plebs","patricians","next level in taste KINO-people who see sounds and hear colors", everyone cheered up for Walt, no matter how shitty person you are , you cant stay cool when he uses weapon of "the white men"=the brain, agains hordes of evil Mexican criminals), you cant stay cool when he choked that kid in basement, when he grow beard and cut hair and blow that building...
You are just an edgy hipster who wants to be first on some new "hate" train.
Well, let me give you a clue, its really easy to be general after the battle.
Yes, they fucked up last season, but it was one of the best rides in a long time and to be honest , we still dont have show that is able to produce that cult level.
If there was no BrBa, there would be no Fargo,The Knick,True Dectectives,The Leftovers, there is a ton of things BrBa did first and did really good, so ..shut the fuck up, you are just late to the show..
>>
>>63613092
Was Jane's dad a pilot? No. He came into work a few weeks after his daughter's death and said he was fine. Are they supposed to psychoanalyze him before he gets back in his chair?
>>
>>63613367
>If there was no BrBa, there would be no Fargo,The Knick,True Dectectives,The Leftovers, there is a ton of things BrBa did first and did really good, so ..shut the fuck up, you are just late to the show..
Breaking Bad was just a shittier version of The Sopranos with more pleb pandering. It didn't bring anything new to the medium. Even The Shield did everything Breaking Bad set out to do first and more effectively.
>>
File: walter-white-money.jpg (308 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
walter-white-money.jpg
308 KB, 1280x720
>>63613367
This guy gets it. BrBa pioneered exciting, pulp television.

Deal with it, redditors.
>>
>>63613411
I forgot that he wasn't the pilot, to much shit in my head right now. (not literallly)
Anyway, normally when someone does something that important they don't get back to work a few days/weeks after the death of a loved one, they DO have to do a psychoanalyze on him before he gets back to work.
>>
>>63612235
>>muh ebin
Fedoredditcore confirmed
>>
The first season is the only one to be really well thought out, it seems Gilligan's Island couldn't handle that his show became popular, more memes and one-liners and well coherent story
>>
>>63612477

>Mr. Robot

Fucking Redditor
>>
>>63613367
*...........same guY, Ill continue my rant a little more.

Also, YOU noticed some irregularities compared to real life?
Itsa tv show, with shitload of dark humor,
Like, one weakly white guy(profesor of chemistry, no less, with 10/10 MILF, who drives Romanian rolls royce ) fought against whole Cartel and won?

You know how show would end if it was real life?
Krazy 8 would shoot both of them, took the meth and burn the trailer.He wouldn't even waste time burying them, let alone gave a shit about "pure blue glass grade 99.8% meth".He would feel a slight bump in earnings until he would sold Walt's first and only batch and later on people would forget about month of great
meth at Krazy8 and would keep on buying 94% meth from Los Pollos Hermanos.
btw. no street user ever saw 99% pure meth, that shit is stepped on 5 times until it comes to street..
THE END
>>
>>63613871

Shut the fuck up little bitch boi, Breaking Bad was a tv show for plebs akin to Big Bang Theory. Kill yourself
>>
>>63613442
No, The Shield was good but it had its limits, some fantasy ruleset , BrBa fucked off all that, everything goes.
>>
>>63613905
And here is my triggered response to your provocation
>>
>>63613931

>He doesn't know The Shield is far superior to Breaking Bad

Greetings Reddit
>>
>>63612235
there's a lot of stupid shit, especially in S2 and S5 and other shit like lele gus fring half face blown off etc etc but the matter of the fact is, the show overall is still fucking amazing. bryan cranston is litererally GOAT and heisenberg is one of the most iconic fucking characters of all time now

/tv/ are just literally contrarian faggots.
>>
>>63614170
>billions of flies like eating shit
>ergo, shit must be great
>>
File: low quality bait.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
low quality bait.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>63614257
>not even reading my post
>greentexting a meme supposedly representative of my post but actually has nothing to do with it because i never said breaking bad good because it was popular
>pretending it's good bait
>>
fuck off contrarian idiots, BrBa is the best show EVER, now continue crying you rekted faggots
>>
>>63612235
it's a great show if you pretend it ended at the end of season 4
>>
>>63612477
Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>63612753
>Muh convenient events

That's how stories work you tard. How do you watch any movie or television show if you can't suspend your disbelief?

Do you think that it was way too convenient that R2D2 just happened to be in the droid lineup that Luke and Owen were looking at?
>>
>>63614347
Just needed a (You) before I went to bed :3
>>
>>63614591
Foreign scum, fuck off.
>>
>>63614477
If you watch schlock such as Star Wars unironically, then I pity your soul.
>>
You don't have to love it, but you're only allowed to hate on it if you've consistently hated it since 2005
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.