[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Fuck you, I liked it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (422 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
422 KB, 800x1200
ITT: Fuck you, I liked it
>>
File: 1449280355228.jpg (28 KB, 400x412) Image search: [Google]
1449280355228.jpg
28 KB, 400x412
>>63611520
>it's a reddit thread
>>
ITT: Fuck me, I have shit taste
>>
didn't the villain start attacking Spidey because he didn't remember his damn name?

from what I remember the first one was actually okay, they goofed hard on this one
>>
>>63611520
how?
>>63611554
>>63611563
>>63611612
is this a new meme or are you all overcompensating to hide your true reddit identity?
>>
>>63611520
you are retarded
>>
>>63611791
>new meme

Newfag detected
>>
>>63611852
>double space lines
>overeager
take a good long look at that mirror
>>
>>63611554
>>63611563
>>63611612
I want this word filtered on this board
>>
>>63611520
So much potential. Why did they cut so much out, like the Mary Jane plot? I honestly think the only issue I had with the movie was Harry's Goblin make-up being so bad. It was easily the best on-screen representation of the Spider-Man costume, they were willing to actually kill Gwen too. Not until the blood started trickling out of her nose did I know she was really dead. I kept expecting her to get up, especially when he first started saying that she was going to be okay. The suspense was there. Why did Garfield decide he was sick of being Spider-Man? Because that was the main reason I had heard for why they have to reboot it again.
>>
>>63611520

I liked it too. It was far from perfect but still very entertaining

>>63613330

Same here, I didn't think they'd have the balls to actually kill MJ
>>
>>63611520
Loved the TASM series, wouldn't have minded a bit more nerdy human electro screentime, he is hilarious
>>
>>63611520
Fuck you
>>
>>63613403
It was seriously one of my favorite moments in any superhero movie, ever. The slow-mo, the catch, every second afterwards was this intense back and forth in my head, my breathing had slowed to a crawl. I kept telling myself if they didn't kill her I was going to be so pissed and then when you finally see the blood, when I finally realized they'd gone through with it every ounce of anger I'd prepared within myself for the moment she opened her eyes melted away and I just cried. It wasn't a perfect movie by any stretch, but between the Spider costume being so perfect, the dialog being genuinely funny, and that Gwen death scene it easily pushes past any other Spider-Man movie in my mind.

That was the last date I went on with my ex before she dumped me too. It holds a special place in my heart because of that.
>>
File: die-another-day.jpg (232 KB, 800x1194) Image search: [Google]
die-another-day.jpg
232 KB, 800x1194
>>
>janitors are now banning anons who call out the reddit cancer
Truly the end times.
>>
>>63611520
It was pretty good asides from that awkward "so mad that i'll put in my headphones and blast shitty softrock on full volume" scene
>>
File: 81OzLBm9B7L._SL1500_ (1).jpg (419 KB, 1019x1379) Image search: [Google]
81OzLBm9B7L._SL1500_ (1).jpg
419 KB, 1019x1379
>>
>>63611520
Electro was a piece of shit and it's like they clumsily wanted to put a lot of different plots in one movie, but it was honestly watchable. I still prefer Raimi's Spider-man 1 and 2 but ASM2 wasn't awful.
>>
>>63611717

He attacked Spidey because he was a paranoid sociopath from the start, was frightened by the bajillion cameras and guns aimed at his face, and immediately through his paranoia began to assume, owing to people cheering on the webhead, that spiderman had set him up before a live audience. Getting shot at by snipers probably fucked with his head, too.

I loved the movie. It was a horribly haphazard mess, but it was god damned entertaining throughout.
>>
>>63611983
Me too. I don't know when this fad started, but it needs to end. So many people here using that word instead of valid criticism, makes me wonder if they don't love that site secretly. I do visit it occasionnally, but I don't spend my time talking about it. Even s.m.h., t.b.h, and f.a.m. were less annoying and these are the words that got banned. I think banning this word is even more important than the /tv/ and /film/ split.
>>
>>63611520
The only good thing was the suit. Best movie version.
>>
File: keytosuccess.png (24 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
keytosuccess.png
24 KB, 256x256
Major key right here. Calling OP a faggot is a key to success. Follow me anons on the journey through more success. I promise you. Bless up. Another one.
>>
>>63616600
>It was a horribly haphazard mess

It's super discordant but that's why I actually really like it - it's just really strange which makes it a ton more interesting than all the vanilla movies off the Marvel production line.
>>
>>63611520
Yeah it was ok imo, the suit was GOAT tho.
>>
>>63613330
> it was easily the best on-screen representation of the Spider-Man costume.
If you want silly stupid ass looking bullshit.
The outfit from ASM1 was immeasurably better.
>>
>>63618341
I hated the orange tinted lenses. It threw me off completely.
>>
>>63611520

ok
>>
>>63611520

>There will never be a sequel in which Peter dominates and violently fucks Harry's pale twink boipussy into submission as revenge

Why live?
>>
>>63613773
>getting dumped
Hello reddit!
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.