[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the best episode of sunny?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: A_Very_Sunny_Christmas_DVD.jpg (760 KB, 1529x2164) Image search: [Google]
A_Very_Sunny_Christmas_DVD.jpg
760 KB, 1529x2164
Is this the best episode of sunny?
>>
>>63611351
hi
>>
>>63611351
people like you make this board so undesirable.
>>
>>63611314
nah senpai the dennis system
>>
Pretty low tier episode desu senpai

Think of a quote from that episode other than "did you fuck my mom."

It's not memorable.
>>
>>63611423
>"you don't have the most popular toy in stock on xmas eve? what kind of business model is that?"
>"not the countach!"
>>
File: frank-reynolds-trash.gif (463 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
frank-reynolds-trash.gif
463 KB, 500x300
>>63611423
>>
sup teddit
>>
>>63611423
>"we're two different people we can't have the same left"
>"is there a man in that couch?"
>"why would two grown men throw rocks at trains?"
>Simon scene
>Mac stealing presents
>Frank's fakeouts
>Dennis and Dee's Christmas Carol attempt
>snow blower scene
I'll admit the clay part was pretty lousy
>>
>>63611496
You'd be better off deddit tbqh
>>
>>63611351
fuck you
>>
>>63611600

i wont leddit happen
>>
I honestly can't remember the episode at all. Something about stealing presents.

BTW, season 8-10 are total worthless shit
>le angry dennis
>le disgusting frank
>le charlie is a completely different character now
>le gimmick episodes

It used to be so fucking good.
>>
>>63613253
7 is trash too

1-6 are elite television though
>>
This is actually objectively the worst episode. The shock violence was lazy, both the live-action and the shitty edgy internet flash claymation violence. Very lazy, probably the worst I've ever seen a series tank.
>>
>>63614538
no the liberty bell and frank's brother are really worse, just doesnt even feel like the show
>>
>>63614538
It has nothing on Frank's Brother or the liberty bell one
Plus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-PScyQSt78
>>
>>63611314
Not the best, but thanks to Christmas time setting it makes it the comfiest.
>>
Why are the episodes so short? I think they should be 5 minutes longer, I always feel like the endings are rushed and the storylines not being wrapped up properly.
>>
>>63611314
"Charlie work"
>>
>>63614579
gold
>>
>>63615579
welcome to modern television
>>
>>63615579
It's on FX(X). They can't change the length it has to fit the time slot.

In one of the commentaries they talk about how they wish they could go longer on a lot of them and they are always having to cut parts out and that's why they love doing the 2 part episodes like "The Gang Gets Whacked" etc.

I think it's the commentary for "The Gang Gets Stranded in the Woods". They talk about the stuff they had to cut out to fit the time slot.
>>
>>63618665
dude commentary like they're real directors or something xD
>>
>>63618944
I really like sunny so this post made me very angry because you said they were not real actors jk
>>
>>63611423
>Fakeout
>When im dead throw me in the trash
>Who doesnt know Mike Schmidt
>Why would grown men throw rocks at trains?
>What about me? Oh you can go fuck yourself in your fat fucking ass
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.