[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cameron vs Abrams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: latest.png (1 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
1 MB, 1024x1024
How mad are all the Cameron-fags gonna to be once Star Wars beats Avatar and Jims Avatar sequels flops?
>>
>>63611254
haha I remember when people thought this was an actual possibility. those were the days!
>>
>underestimating jim
>>
>>63611254
Idk, Avatar had all the hype of the 3d technology. The marketing made it seem like if you weren't seeing it in 3d you were wasting your money, so the ticket price was a lot steeper. Idk, if VII is good it has a pretty good chance of beating it, but I doubt Avatar 2 will flop. Cameron is safe and consistent, and he has a good history with sequels. I don't think he's good, but he's got the track record.
>>
One has been to the bottom of the ocean and made pretty decent movies. one is a slimey jew that rehashes scenes from his old movies.

Which is which /tv/?
>>
>>63611254
Screencap this now, Avatar 2 will break 4 billion.
>>
I never doubted you, Jim.
>>
>>63611435
Cameron will probably come with a new gimmick for the sequels and BAM! people are hocked.

He's one part sneaky salesman, 9 parts an inventor.

I don't like Avatar though. Wish the movie centered around humans and crapped on that hippie bullshit
>>
>>63611845
James is a vegan ultra hippie, what did you expect?
>>
Jim should stay low for a while. It's not his time. He's a little like Prince, who always wanted to produce countless albums per year, and never did because Warner told him he would over-saturate the market (And thus, Prince began to shadow-write lots of songs for other bands, without taking the credit)

Jim is going to let the hacks and mediocres play safe for a little while. Those Mad Max, Those Star Wars. They have zero to no competidors. Its good for the movie market to let other studies win and profit from time to time...

But he will come again and break the bank again and get back to deeps of the ocean again. It will be up to the hacks and mediocres to take the effort and step up their games again
>>
File: you'refired.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
you'refired.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>63611254

First Joss Keklan and now Jew Jew abrams. Same shit different day.
>>
File: 1408209442396.jpg (550 KB, 948x1024) Image search: [Google]
1408209442396.jpg
550 KB, 948x1024
>>63611777

trips
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.