[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCO SFZG9-KQ BRAVO ANNO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCOSFZG9-KQ

BRAVO ANNO
>>
Looks pretty underwhelming. The design, the trailer....
Anno is a hack.

One thing I don't get about this franchise. Godzilla starts out as a monster-freak that gets killed by the end of the day by a heroic human sacrifice.

Fairly standard.

How the hell does that get twisted to something sympathetic like in the 2014 version? Much less the other japanese versions?
>>
>>63610378
le "I just watched the 1954 movie" meme
>>
>Independence Day: Resurgence
>Godzilla: Resurgence

hollywood confirmed for no ideas left
>>
>>63610460
Try again, shill
>>
>>63610378
>>63610513
Because there are other, worse monsters. Did you really miss that?
>>
>>63610378
What's there to get about a franchise? Producers and filmmakers put out more films to make money, that's it. Godzilla has seen many changes and with so many movies it doesn't need a consistency as long HE is in the fucking movie.

Looks underwhelming because we only have a poster and a shitty trailer. Well duh
>>
>that trailer
yup thats an Anno joint
>>
It's a teaser trailer. You know what Godzilla is about. Trailers shouldn't give away too much anyway.
>>
>>63610609
So Godzilla is the Mao to Ghidorah's Stalin or something?

The only good Godzilla is a dead Godzilla.

>>63610660
or maybe you're a retarded fanboy
>>
>>63610378
Godzilla became more watered down as time went on, especially in the 60's and 70's where Toho embraced the cheese

It's only with Heisei and Millenium that they started cashing in on Godzilla being more of a monstrous force than a saturday morning hero, and even then he's been a good guy but only because he's the lesser evil compared to whatever he's killing at the end of the day
>>
Watch it actually being a prequel.

And run out of budget for the last 10 minutes, ending with Mothra and Mechagodzilla congratulating Godzilla on coming to terms with his shitty new look.
>>
>>63610150
this has nothing to do with the last Hollywood Godzilla, does it?
>>
>>63610676
>generic running away from camera scene
>seen in literally every other monster movie
>yeah that's an anno joint xD

Holy shit you people could literally not be more retarded
>>
If that was an American trailer it would be shat on by everyone, but since it's Japanese it gets some leeway.
>>
>>63610768
more the font choice/colour and cut away to frames of text but okay
>>
>>63610768

I think it's more about the text interruptions.
>>
>>63610765
Nope, this one has him going full on edgy mode back to his roots
>>
>>63610744
So Japanese are all manlet keks desiring the BGC ? He wrecks their homes, maims and burns thousands to death, spreads terror and fear, and yet they cheer?

Fuck you USA. Just fuck you. You dropped those bombs and now these slanties won't recover fucking ever.
>>
>>63610378
It's kinda like First Blood.
>>
File: 1443844169274.gif (4 MB, 400x348) Image search: [Google]
1443844169274.gif
4 MB, 400x348
>>63610511
>Shin Gojira
>Hollywood
>>
>godzilla resurgence
>independence day resurgence
Pure coincidence, I'm sure.
>>
>>63610768
>he hasn't seen Evangelion: Death and Rebirth
>>
>>63610799
Pretty much this. Look no further away from Godzilla fans and Anno fans, the latter being of the most idiotic and pretentious sort.

The only resurgence worth looking forward to is the Independence Day flick.
>>
>>63610871
Believe it or not, I actually have. It's the most pointless movie Anno is responsible for arguably, but more importantly, I've seen the trailer.

Which is short and nothing like this one.
>>
>they got the guy from attack on titan to do the special effects
>they got most of the main cast of attack on titan to be the main cast

its just gonna be the same thing but instead of green screen giant fat naked men wrecking the place itll be a really shitty edge incarnate "godzilla" puppet with 90's cgi over it to make it look even worse
>>
>>63610799
Trailers are fucking stupid regardless.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 960x949) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 960x949
>yfw the reason Godzilla looks so fucked up and horrendous is because he's the original godzilla being brought back from the dead
>yfw he has to fight the current godzilla
>yfw we finally get godzilla vs ghost godzilla
>>
File: memes.gif (2 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
memes.gif
2 MB, 371x209
>>63610511
>>63610864
>Roland Emmerich directed Godzilla 1998
>>
File: indeks.jpg (6 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
indeks.jpg
6 KB, 204x247
>There will be no visible monster in this movie and the whole plot will be going on in the main character mind, we're going to show the outside world perspective in its sequel
>>
>>63610951
Same guy also did work on the Gamera trilogy SFX
>>
That Godzilla design is retardedly edgy
>>
>>63610871
>>63610802
>>63610801
see >>63610799

Cutting to text and a scene cutting is absolutely nothing new whatsoever.

All in all it's an absolutely tepid trailer.
>>
>>63611021
>memes
say no more senpai
>>
>>63611043
How so?
Godzilla's a monster, no?
>>
>>63611066

Have you ever seen anything by Anno? I don't care how typical this is for American movies, it is also very typical for his shit to do that.
>>
>>63610150
>Hideki Anno
>Gojira
gotta be a joke

>Trailer is Eva as fuck.

could be good...
>>
>>63610378
It's a 30 second min-teaser. Fuck off.
>>
>>63611043
Muh buzzwords
>>
>>63611026
i REALLY doubt that. if he is then not only did he not improve in 20 years, he go worse. aot was awful and thats what he can do now and thats whats going into edgezilla

>>63611066
its not even a trailer. it was a little video they put out who knows how long ago
>>
>>63611118
>>63611127
You have to fucking decide. Is this typical Anno, or is it just like every other single disaster/monster film out there?

Are you just saying it to fit in or something?
>>
>>63611026
But Titan came after so that's more likely what it's gonna be like.

Dear God, the effects in the AOT movies looked worse than what we got in 1950s
>>
>>63611066
It's the cutting to text with no sound over the text. The visual impact of the words.
>>
>>63611142
>>63611132
>>63611151
Looks like I've found the godzilla-drones descriped in this post: >>63610872
>>
>>63611174
The trailer is very Anno.

see
>>63611205
>>
>>63611205
A bunch of fucking moon runes you can't even fucking read has impact?

Not only is it common, it doesn't mean shit.

It couldn't even get any more generic even if it tried. If this was an American trailer, it'd be shat on for being the next cloverfield turd or similar.

But somehow fat lonely nerds feel the need to protect anything from the magical fairy-land Japan.
>>
>>63610759
>And run out of budget for the last 10 minutes, ending with Mothra and Mechagodzilla congratulating Godzilla on coming to terms with his shitty new look.
You owe me a new pair of sides
>>
>>63610872
Nice try Roland, but you still haven't made anything good since Universal Soldier
>>
>>63611233
see [any other post]

There's nothing Anno about it.
>>
>>63611205
>The visual impact of the words.

they're credits
>>
>>63611272
Then why are you here?

You can leave anytime by pressing the red X in the top right corner of your screen
>>
>>63611357
kek
>>
>>63611272
>>63611118

>people point out stuff that Anno does all the time without judging its quality or even comparing it to anything else
>"HURR DURR STOP BEING SUCH WEEABOOS THE TRAILER IS SHIT AMERICANS DO THAT ALL THE TIME"

I think you should go to bed, anon. Your posts quite literally make no fucking sense.
>>
>>63611205
Yes, such impact, such names, such credits...

is there any dick you won't suck as long as it's touched japan, you filthy weeb?
>>
>>63611272
You're a weeb, right? >>63610942
If you'd seen Hollywood trailers you'd know that doesn't happen in them.
>>
>>63611372
Why are you here? If you don't want to talk movies, you have a little X up in the corner you can press to get the fuck out.

>>63611384
Anno doesn't do this "all the time", nor is he the only one. Making a big deal out of it as if it were makes you look like retarded weebs, and you are.
>>
>>63611233
How is this "Anno"? If you've seen any of his movies, or trailers for them, it's all very varied and some times has voice-overs or just screaming.

This trailer is just like any lost-footage turd hollywood lets out now and then.
>>
>>63611448

The only one making a big deal out of that offside comment is you. Now go calm the fuck down.

>Anno doesn't do this all the time

I doubt you even watched any of his shit considering how hard your autism boner is regarding hating weebs.
It's pretty likely people mainly refer to NGE though, and that shit (text flashing) IS typical for that show, particularly the ending. Hell, that style in the ending is one of the things NGE is fucking known for.
>>
>>63610150
Godzilla: Flare-up
>>
>>63611590
I know people refer to NGE, since it's the only real thing Anno is ever known for.

Text-flashing is not unique to japanese cartoons or movies, and the problem here is that people (including you) are so completely ignorant about film that they actually think this is something special.
>>
>>63611590
>I doubt you even watched any of his shit considering how hard your autism boner is regarding hating weebs.
Really though if you're ever been to /a/ only they get that autistic over offhand comments they have difficulty in understanding. He's obviously a self-hating weeb.
>>
>>63611590
I think the point being made is that you don't actually have to watch any of Anno's shit to know that this is not a style that's remarkable or at all something they can claim belongs to Anno.

You are why we need /film/.
>>
>>63611677

>Text-flashing is not unique to japanese cartoons or movies

Yes, and everyone here is aware of that this is not unique to Japanese movies or Anno which is why no one besides you even fucking said that in the very first place. Just that the trailer reminded them of Annos stuff for that particular reason he ALSO (notice how I emphasize he is not the ONLY one) uses that shit all the time.

Now stop posting that bullshit and calm your autism.
>>
>>63610378
>ellipses
If you wanted anyone to take you seriously you shouldn't have used the faggot dots. Also your post is a giant contrarian generalization, I doubt you've seen 1/3 of Anno's work.

And yes, I am a paid shill. Anno-san knows that it's literally impossible to make a profitable movie without the /tv/ audience.
>>
>>63611765
>and everyone here is aware of that this is not unique to Japanese movies or Anno
If they were, they wouldn't act defensive over getting corrected.

Now stop posting that bullshit and calm your autism.
>>
File: Hideaki Anno.jpg (87 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
Hideaki Anno.jpg
87 KB, 700x500
>Evangelion 3.0 was released December 2012. I was a broken man. It was what you might call depression. The demons inside me I thought I’d gotten rid of six years ago when I decided to make Evangelion again suddenly returned.

>2013. A year when waves of negative emotions kept coming back. I couldn’t even bring myself to go to the studio of which I’m the representative, which is creating my works, once. My relations with other people and the outside world becoming strained, and suffering from complete exhaustion, I sank into mental instability.
>>
>>63611788
If you wanted anyone to take you seriously you shouldn't have attacked grammar or syntax like a faggot. Also your post is a bunch of literal nothing, and I doubt you've seen anything worth noting at all.
>>
>>63611810

>"hey that reminds me of anno!"
>"SHUT UP HE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE DOING THIS THIS IS SOOO AMERICAN"
>"but i never said he is the only one do-"
>"FUCK OFF WEEB REEEEE"

I don't think you can call pointing out a retard being "defensive". Otherwise feel free to point me where people defend Anno being the only one using that style, or that trailer even being good.
>>
>>63611788
>post is 100% posturing, petty jokes and butthurt
>actually thinks he can be taken seriously much less tell anyone that they can't
Fantastic post. Bravo.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 279x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 279x304
>>63611863
Wow nice argument you sure burned me with those hot opinions.
>>
>>63611831
>dat pic
I want to see Anno smash buildings in the actual movie.
>>
>>63611910
Considering you're still defending a lost point, then yeah, you're defensive.
Feel free to stop posting at any time and accept that you're retarded.
>>
>>63611910
>i am calm and rational
>I AM LOUD AND SILLY

im not even that guy but you need to fuck off
>>
>>63611978
Not him, but I think that's a pretty fair assessment of what went down. Anybodywho uses "weeb" as an insult here is either shitposting or retarded.
>>
>>63611910
see >>63611746

I think what happened is that people saw Anno's name, and know that through 4chan memery that he's one of those "troll directors" or at least a pretentious one, and just credit it with "yeah that's SO anno xD" regardless of what it would be.

Because, and I'll be frank, to anyone normal this is pretty much yet-another monster flick with the same generic shots of a crowd running away from the camera, complete with shaky cam and screaming.
>>
>>63612032
I'm not >>63611978
but you seriously need to fuck off. If you actually think that's what went down, then quit the browser and take a break from 4chan, get a grip on your life.

Oh, and if you can't stand being called out as a weeb, then you need to get the fuck out, weeb.
>>
>>63611863
I'm staying ITT just to read your replies
>>
>>63612177
You're right. I clearly take this site too seriously.
>>
>>63612032
>muh 4chan was always a JAPANESE INFLUENCED BOARD
Sure thing, it was, and still is. But there's a difference between a weeaboo and someone who watches japanese anime or movies. A weeb is overtly defensive of what is just childrens cartoons and manchildren movies, just like certain people are being ITT.

You can take it too far.
>>
>>63612108

As someone who watched NGE before, I felt pretty reminded of it by the text cuts because Anno directs it. Of course it's probably not on purpose.

I honestly can't really think of a specific Western example right now, but know it happens.

>>63612177

See

>>63610676
>>63610768
>>
>>63612263
I bet you're one of those guys who only watches the MANLY anime.
>>
>>63612032
its really not. only idiots use that kind of shit to make themselves look good. you see it in webcomics a lot

>i am calm and rational and this is my point
>I AM LOUD AND SILLY AND YOU ARE WRONG
>this is my rational explanation as to why i am correct
>SHUT UP IM RIGHT AND YOURE WRONG

always happens and it only serves to make you look like a dumbass and it makes it obvious you are trying to make your side look good and the other bad
>>
>>63612309
I bet you're an insecure weeaboo.
>>
>>63612263

>A weeb is overtly defensive of what is just childrens cartoons and manchildren movies, just like certain people are being ITT.

Except no one ITT defended Anno's shit. It's literally the opposite, people shit on Godzilla all over the thread.
>>
Looks cool. I like how weird and monstrous G looks. 10/10. You tedious contrarians can shitpost all you want I'm excited.
>>
>>63612396
One side does, the other doesn't. Pay attention, read between the lines.
>>
>>63612290
>I honestly can't really think of a specific Western example right now,
I know you can't, and that's the fucking problem. You don't know shit.

>>63612396
There's a quarrel going on so clearly you haven't been paying attention.
>>
>>63612428

Can you show me an example of an overly defense post regarding Godzilla, Anno, or Japanese media in general? I honestly fail to see it.
>>
>>63612503
It'd be like waving a textbook in front of a blind man without hands to even read braille. You're not worth the time wasted.
>>
>>63612465

Do you really need to cut off half my sentence to stay correct?

I cannot think of a specific trailer right now, but of course have seen that shit several times. If you can show me a specific teaser, enlighten me.
>>
So how is this gonna be different from other solo Godzilla movies?
>>
>>63612548

:^)
>>
>>63612381
Yes, I've also seem the comic that satirzes those strawman comics, you aren't smart for repeating it. This isn't the UN or a formal debate, stop getting hung up on this thing. How he said it isn't important, what's important is if you agree with the sentiment or not.

>>63612386
*teleports behind you and cuts you in half with a wakizashi*
"Who's insecure now... Kid?"
>>
>>63611970
watch godzilla be anno painted green smashing a maquette of tokyo
>>
How do I pray to the Lord and Savior Anno?
>>
>>63612309
It's more comparable to why people defend capeshit. Now admittedly, those are entertaining movies with neat special effects and whatnot, to a certain point.

These stories and characters are fundamentally childrens heroes, and you can view the portrayal and development in the industry as capitalizing on manchildrens desire to see those heroes even as adults.

This is why Batman becomes serious business, it's why so many movies are now being remade with some emphasis on believability and realism. It's less tacky, it's less campy, and there's less slapstick humour and more adult themes like sex and whatnot.

Weebs are similar in this manchildishness.
>>
>>63612607
We've got Anno at the helm now. I think he's got a good eye for directing action and guys who work in animation often make good live-action directors because of the attention to detail needed when working in a medium where you have absolute control over what your audience sees.

I Expect this movie to look good an be fairly unique. Even if I hear it's shit I'll provably still see it because with Anno in charge it's going to be interesting regardless of the technical quality, and as a said, there's a fair chance that will be good.
>>
>>63612623
Not that guy but if you're going to pretend this isn't a serious discussion while still clinging hard to your point as if your life depended on it, you need to get the fuck out m8.
>>
>>63612755
Which point is that? I didn't think I was making one.
>>
>>63610150
I'm quite fond of Anno's naive approach to expressionism. It insists remarkably little upon itself, unlike this thread.
>>
>>63612895
Underrated Post
>>
File: goj.jpg (64 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
goj.jpg
64 KB, 565x600
>>
>looking at this thread
>no realizing that now we have to deal with EvaFags in the fanbase
>because overzealous 60sFags and 90s kids weren't bad enough

I thought the retardedness of TK forums weren't supposed to be spreading
>>
>>63613141

IF IS SEE THAT SKREOOOOONK ONE MORE TIME
>>
>102 / 8 / 31 / 6
this thread
>>
>>63611788
>"faggot dots"

I have never seen autism reach this level before. You should really kill yourself
>>
File: e46453456345.jpg (151 KB, 639x439) Image search: [Google]
e46453456345.jpg
151 KB, 639x439
>>63610150

Why cant anyone into a good modern godzilla design?
>>
>>63616501
Idk what the hell you said but that sculpt was pretty cool
>>
>>63610872
This is a genuinely embarrassing thing to read.
>>
File: godziloss.jpg (2 MB, 2192x2484) Image search: [Google]
godziloss.jpg
2 MB, 2192x2484
>100+ replies
>only one godzilla meme

step it up faggots, dumping
>>
>>63610150
Wait a minute

Does Godzilla have two eyes on that poster? So he will have four eyes in total
>>
>>63617006
YES, MOAR MEMES PLzzzz
>>
File: im so fucked up.jpg (331 KB, 888x1076) Image search: [Google]
im so fucked up.jpg
331 KB, 888x1076
>>63617006
>>
>>63617024

That's just light on his skin, like how it is on the top of his head.
>>
File: 1449786122600.jpg (424 KB, 888x1076) Image search: [Google]
1449786122600.jpg
424 KB, 888x1076
>>63617046
>>
File: 1449787847507.jpg (570 KB, 888x1076) Image search: [Google]
1449787847507.jpg
570 KB, 888x1076
>>63617089
>>
File: constanzilla.jpg (71 KB, 424x369) Image search: [Google]
constanzilla.jpg
71 KB, 424x369
>>63617114
>>
File: 1449785896401.jpg (132 KB, 888x1076) Image search: [Google]
1449785896401.jpg
132 KB, 888x1076
>>63617145
>>
File: 1437400928601s.jpg (4 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1437400928601s.jpg
4 KB, 250x250
>>63617006
the fuck
>>
>>63617077
Look under the light, slightly to the left. Whatever that is looks like an eye
>>
File: dongzilla.jpg (359 KB, 888x1076) Image search: [Google]
dongzilla.jpg
359 KB, 888x1076
>>63617172
>>
File: pepezilla.jpg (129 KB, 678x960) Image search: [Google]
pepezilla.jpg
129 KB, 678x960
>>63617211
and that's it for now. I have most of the other edits (except for googly eyes) but they're not worth posting unless someone else wants them specifically
>>
>>63617199

what the fuck did I just say, that's also his skin experiencing the same effect IT'S NOT AN EYE.
>>
>>63617024
when you click the thumbnail you will see the actual image in larger size
>>
>>63617412
I did click the thumbnail, I still saw something that looked like an eye. But now that I seen a much brighter version I see that was just a optical illusion
>>
File: nom.jpg (32 KB, 367x656) Image search: [Google]
nom.jpg
32 KB, 367x656
le meme
>>
>>63617454

Fucking cunt.
>>
>>63617006
>>63617046
>>63617114
>>63617145
>>63617172
>>63617255
>>63618441

>nobody has 'shopped Godzilla to resemble eva 01 or 02's profile yet

Literally a missed opportunity.
>>
>>63620533

Do it yourself, you lazy cow. Oh you can't? Then shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1449839740112.gif (179 KB, 444x538) Image search: [Google]
1449839740112.gif
179 KB, 444x538
>>63617006
gotchu fa m
>>
File: 1449798188431.jpg (1 MB, 1728x2136) Image search: [Google]
1449798188431.jpg
1 MB, 1728x2136
>>63617006
needs t be more subtle
>>
File: 1449689695835.jpg (87 KB, 678x959) Image search: [Google]
1449689695835.jpg
87 KB, 678x959
>>
File: 1449798830703.jpg (404 KB, 1780x1068) Image search: [Google]
1449798830703.jpg
404 KB, 1780x1068
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 512x1567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 512x1567
>>
>>63610150
>Eva 4.0 is put on hold for THIS shit
Anno is not a good live action director.
He's best at animation where he can just draw whatever the fuck he wants.
The only decent live action anything he has done is the mockumentary sequences in Otaku no Video, which look shitty on purpose.
>>
File: 1448856619826.jpg (52 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1448856619826.jpg
52 KB, 720x480
>>63621274
>real human bean
>and a real hero
>>
File: 1449709759198.jpg (420 KB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449709759198.jpg
420 KB, 849x1200
>>63610150
Amazing how that design goes from spooky to poopy depending on the lighting. Hopefully most of the movie will take place at night.
>>
>>63610150
Will he ever top the evangelion of teasers?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsfPgtKstfc
>>
>>63621840
That's trying way too hard.
>>
>>63612663
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJZBt6wTNe0
it would take his entire career full circle
>>
>>63621910
more laid back?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32WdNraeZwE
>>
>>63610150
fug i thought this was something new
>>
File: ending.jpg (57 KB, 764x399) Image search: [Google]
ending.jpg
57 KB, 764x399
leaked ending
>>
>>63621969
Any good? Looks interesting.
>>
>>63611831
ONE OF US
>>
WHERE IS 4.0 YOU FUCKING JAP PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>63622320
Why would he ever give you guys 4.0 after all you did was bitch when he gave you the previous Rebuilds? You should be happy he even put up with you fags enough to make 3.33.
>>
Anno hates Eva fans, I bet he did this purposely to delay that
>>
>>63622269
I like it but I'm a worthless Eva/Anno fag so take that recommendation with a grain of salt. You like downer movies?
>>
File: 1449688577187.png (273 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
1449688577187.png
273 KB, 624x480
>>63622442
I don't mind them. I think Anno's overall direction is pretty consistently good across all of what I've seen of his work so I'll watch it and see.

>>63622320
When Anno's on his deathbed he'll reveal that 4.0 was your life after he stopped making Eva. Was it a worthy conclusion to the saga?
>>
File: 139828755692144_animate.gif (253 KB, 176x240) Image search: [Google]
139828755692144_animate.gif
253 KB, 176x240
>Gamera>Godzilla
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SwBp7E3kMc
>>
>>63623628
I agree. Gamera trailer got me more hyped. Also gamera GOTU is better than nearly every godzilla movie except like 1
>>
>>63621968
I would pay for this
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.