[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that ending Zero... had a hard life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
>that ending

Zero... had a hard life
>>
Hello Reddit!
>>
>>63609948
Excuse me but can you stop with this meme?

thank you
>>
Yeah, really emotional ending. Abraham was perfect casting, i wanted to hug the 'ol guy.
>>
The ending came out of nowhere tbqh, but i still enjoyed it.
I bet i enjoy films of wes anderson.
>>
>>63609996

hello tumblr
>>
>>63610082
Hello website I don't like
>>
>>63610139

hello 4chan
>>
>>63610139
Go away faggot.

Some people don't like certain faggot's behavior. Go cry about reddit about it
>>
>>63610032
>I bet i enjoy films of wes anderson.
Neo-/tv/ is too young to remember that one.
>>
File: 1356981844001.png (93 KB, 251x250) Image search: [Google]
1356981844001.png
93 KB, 251x250
>>63611246
what cruel world we live in
>>
>>63609922
What happened at the end again? Wasn't Ralph Finness killed by a Nazi or something?
>>
>>63611405

Yeah, but then he breezes over The sudden death of his wife. As if it were just too painful to get into. Says something like, "But we were happy, for a time." :_;
>>
>>63611463
;__;
>>
>>63611405
he gets shot and then zeros wife dies but it's too painful for him to remember.
>>
>>63609922

>ENDING ENDGNINE ENIDNGING

Shut up 12 year old.
>>
>>63609922

Honestly I thought that was really weak for a an Anderson feel. It just came out of nowhere and didn't really have much impact because the relationship was Sersh was never really developed well.

Nowhere in the same league as Life Aquatic or "I've had a rough year dad."
>>
File: mendls.jpg (80 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
mendls.jpg
80 KB, 640x640
B-Roll footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfYOXnyzBos

Also learn how to make Seersha's delicious pastry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx5lZkpDxnc

Music Supervisor Randall Poster made excellent playlists for a few characters

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2014/04/wes_anderson_mu.html

He's since added more that you can find through his spotify name. Fun exercise, fleshes out the characters.

And Richard "Based" Brody's essay about how it's Anderson's artistic manifesto

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/movies/2014/03/wes-andersons-artistic-manifesto.html
>>
>>63611544
It works better when you watch the movie again and realize he's completely romanticizing the story as the one really happy part of his life. It puts the rest of the story in persepctive
>>
>>63611544

It's much better than The Life Aquatic. That moment in Tenenbaums is moving. But this is just as emotional. She wasn't developed much because he couldn't really bring himself to talk about her, save for their courting. Too much pain. It didnt really come out of nowhere any more than anything else in his story, people die, she was one. It was tragic, and again, felt like an old grandpa telling the story of a war, his young love, etc. We didnt feel for her death as much as we felt the impact it had on him.
>>
>>63611758
>She wasn't developed much because he couldn't really bring himself to talk about her, save for their courting. Too much pain

Oh it SUPPOSED to be bad... of course...
>>
>>63612003
I hope you're just pretending to be retarded
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.