[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I actually laughed at one scene in The Ridiculous 6. This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: swing.webm (433 KB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
swing.webm
433 KB, 720x304
So, I actually laughed at one scene in The Ridiculous 6. This one.
Should I an hero?
>>
no, this is one of the best comedies of the decade
>>
>>63608130
>I'm the daring young man on the flying trapeze
It had some good gags in it. I was pleasantly surprised by the movie, but it was co written by the guy that wrote all of sandler's funny movies.
>>
>>63608188
>I'm just messin with ya'll, I'm ok. I call this one the fish out of water.

That shit just cracked me up.
>>
Vanilla Ice as Mark Twain managed the daring task of simultaneously being both the worst and greatest thing ever put on screen
>>
>>63608275
>SATIRE!
>>
Jon Lovits is always great when he gets to be a smug douchebag in a bit part.
>She was the UGLIEST woman I have ever seen... even YOU wouldn't sleep with her.
>>
>>63608130
I looked up a few reviews of this just to confirm my suspicions. Everyone puts 'offensive' as one of its negatives, and includes the natives walking off set in their review, when that has nothing to do with the actual movie itself. I have a feeling its actually funny and these smug cunts just want to get offended at everything, so I'm going to watch it now.
>>
Please don't make me watch this crap.
>>
>>63608640
You're gonna have to, so you might as well get it over with now.
>>
>>63608700

wtf? did you reply to the wrong thread?
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with enjoying the films of Adam Sandler. The people who will tell you otherwise are the same ones supporting garbage like Whedon, Paul Thomas Anderson, Wes Anderson, Nolan and Tarantino.
>>
>>63608776
>The people who will tell you otherwise are the same ones supporting garbage like Whedon, Paul Thomas Anderson, Wes Anderson, Nolan and Tarantino.

What's this called specifically, entrapment, bad arguing, there must be a fancy word
>>
>>63608830
Begging the question, Loaded Question, False Dichotomy
>>
>>63608740
No, he used a meme incorrectly in another thread, got called out on it, and instead of replying to the autist who pointed it out he's spamming it in threads hoping the autist will see it and think perhaps he was just trolling all along.
>>
>>63608978
ah ok. thanks for the explanation.
>>
>>63608740
what did it say?
>>
>>63608130
This scene and the lincoln assassination scene made me crack up.
>>
>>63609784
It was that picture of brendan frasier looking all sad and teary eyed and he just wrote "JUST" in his post, as in just fuck my shit up, or whatever that meme is
>>
>>63609819
>Mr. President, I'm gonna go hit the little boys room.
>Are you shitting me?

Yeah that was a pretty good scene. Didn't he ask JWB for an autograph too?
>>
>>63609825
>or whatever that meme is

Oh come on now. Don't fucking pretend you don't know that meme.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.