[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You weren't there for me that day I cried on the radio.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 463x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 463x259
>You weren't there for me that day I cried on the radio.

What did she mean by this?
>>
to be honest they were both acting like teenage girls that day
>y-you don't look at me when i walk in
>w-well you weren't there for me when i cried!
>>
>>63606229
yeah but you would be annoyed too if every day at work your passive aggressive coworker ignored you because they thought your hellos felt "forced"
>>
Is there a good guy between them? They all seem like scumbags desu
>>
>>63606201
>Tells Jimmy, someone he has been working with for 15 years, that they aren't close
>Whimpers because Jimmy didn't coddle him during his cringe breakdown on air, when it would've either sounded condescending or like Opie can't handle his shit (which he can't)

Opie really is a big baby, and he ruined everything with his jealousy.
>>
>>63606284
>Implying Jimmy isn't a sweet boy
>>
>Room full of comedians riffing left and right
>HANG ON HANG ON WE HAVE A CALLER
>>
File: 1404306619278.jpg (26 KB, 301x283) Image search: [Google]
1404306619278.jpg
26 KB, 301x283
I was neutral when all the shit with Ant went down last year, but after Opie's tirade it looks like the only problem is him.
>>
File: haram.jpg (6 KB, 238x211) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
6 KB, 238x211
>>63607824
>caller bombs
>opie shits on him
>even though opie was the one who interrupted the conversation to bring the caller in, and knew the content of the call beforehand
>>
>Opie takes calls
>Opie fucks up the callers flow by asking asinine questions and interrupting him repeatedly at the start of it
>>
Anthony is a retarded /pol/fag but is legit one of the funniest people living.
Jimmy is almost as funny, but is a big douche when he tries to be "intellectual"
Opie is complete cancer
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.