[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here seeing this on the 16th so we have 2 days to spoil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: SW-THE-FORCE-AWAKENS[1].jpg (253 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SW-THE-FORCE-AWAKENS[1].jpg
253 KB, 1920x1080
Who else here seeing this on the 16th so we have 2 days to spoil it to all the amerikeks that are seeing it on the 18th?
>>
I'll see it the last week it's in theaters so there's no one else in the room
only way to do it to be honest lad
>>
>>63606230

It's always gonna be full.

I'm watching the screener and if I find it worthy I'm seeing it in imax 3d
>>
>>63606187
make sure to take a pic of ticket or something to prove you actually saw it, so we can create an image file with major spoilers to post on facebook to spoil everyone else
>>
File: 50-cent-laughing.jpg (86 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
50-cent-laughing.jpg
86 KB, 350x250
>>63606187;
yfw midnight 12:01 wed/thurs :)
>>
I will watch it at the midnight premiere 16th to 17th middle euro timezone.

Going to stop browsing the internet from tomorrow on until thursday because i don't wanna get spoiled.
>>
Why not release the movie on the same day worldwide?
>>
>>63606443
That's a big trip.
>>
I have personally collected a list of the account names of some redditors who have in threads regarding SW:TFA said how much they hate spoilers and stuff

Going to pm all of them some good spoilers once I've done watching the film in early morning showing on Wednesday
>>
>>63606477
Where all the good trips btw? ;_;
>>
>>63606498
doing god's work
>>
>>63606443
why would they?
>>
>>63606374
How exactly are you going to spend time without internet
>>
>>63606720
I need to go to work anyway, so I won't beable to browse until the afternoon since I work in a school, and I will read, go swimming and play some Arkaham Horror with friends in the evenings.
>>
>>63606187
>watching starwars when its most full
you're gonna get bataclan'd. i'm watching it in january
>>
>>63606863
>being this paranoid
>>
>>63606443
Part of the deal Lucas made with disney was to release it outside of NA first because he hates the fans here.
>>
>>63607091
Also you can't really trust Americans to behave themselves if you let them have priority in something

It would be constant

>USA!! USA!! USA #1!!

and other shit like that if they got to see movies first.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.