[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Skylar_S5b.jpg (181 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
Skylar_S5b.jpg
181 KB, 750x1000
please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this character is one of the biggest bitches in the history of tv bitches.
>>
You must be new.
>>
>>63605785
the newest
>>
>>63605768

nah you're not the only one, majority of BrBa's retard fanbase feels the same way so don't get overexcited.
>>
>>63605768
>tries to protect her family from someone that is clearly dangerous
>omg she's such a bitch xDDD
>>
>>63605768
You're not alone, but you're completely retarded if you think she's a bitch.

She's not perfect, but considering all the shit she had to deal with I think she did okay.
>>
>>63605855
...and you just took the b8...
>>
>>63605768
youre not, but /tv/ contrarianism has now flipped round so they are now (accidentally) on the correct side which argues she wasnt such a big bitch

please explain why you think she is. but if its because she doesnt let walt be as cool as scarface, please dont
>>
Have you never looked her up on the internet before? Because she is infamous for being a bitch
>>
Calling Skylar a bitch pretty much guarantees that you belong on Reddit
>>
>>63605909
nope, since a lot of people actually think she was wrong
>>
>>63605915
it's not that, it's just that every time Walt was like "hey I have this plan" she only made it more complicated and ended up making everything worse. or when she made up the gambling story for the lolz and just her general attitude when she finds out Walt is heisenberg.

also she cheated on him so yeah
>>
>>63605951
calling Skyler Skylar does too though...
>>
>>63606017
Nitpicking
>>
>>63605977
>taking the b8 again....
>>
>>63606007
>just her general attitude when she finds out Walt is heisenberg
i might be confusing different events, but when she finds out he is a drug dealer she sits down with him and asks for a divorce. he refuses her, and she wont snitch, so she tries to force the issue by fucking the safe Ted.

would she have been less of a bitch by ratting on him and getting the divorce that way?
>>
>>63605855
>>63605865
>>63605915
>veggie bacon
She was a huge alpha bitch from the first scene on. inb4 "she just cares about his health!"
>>
>>63605768
I'd fuck her tee bee haitch
>>
>>63606179
be honest anon, you would fuck anyone
>>
>>63606287
is that an offer?
>>
>>63606287
nah man, I'm only into /hightest/ or /fit/
>>
>>63606143
The hate for her mostly stems from the fact that the audience is meant to root for Walt. Skyler's attempts to push him away make her an antagonist, despite that, from her point of view, she had precious few options to protect her family without making Walt's drug dealing public.
>>
>>63606370
yes, I have to admit, even if I think she is so annoying, she is still pretty fucking strong.
>>
She was a gigantic cunt. Anyone who defends her is a faggot or a woman. This isn't a debate.
>>
>>63607055
also, Todd is a beast.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.