[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Reboot is better than the movie Did it ever happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: secret_in_their_eyes_ver5_xxlg.jpg (561 KB, 1382x2048) Image search: [Google]
secret_in_their_eyes_ver5_xxlg.jpg
561 KB, 1382x2048
>Reboot is better than the movie

Did it ever happened?
>>
The Thing and The Fly. I've never seen the originals because they're boring looking black and white trash that you'd need to have been born in the 1920s or have brain damage in order to find any kind of excitement, drama or artistry.
>>
>>63603977
>than the original
>>
File: x950.jpg (156 KB, 1110x950) Image search: [Google]
x950.jpg
156 KB, 1110x950
>>63603977
Only one that comes to mind at the moment
>>
File: dredd.jpg (73 KB, 622x933) Image search: [Google]
dredd.jpg
73 KB, 622x933
>>63603977
>did it ever happen
Yes
>>
Scarface
Invasion of the Body Snatchers
True Lies
>>
File: MXLhO.gif (126 KB, 610x444) Image search: [Google]
MXLhO.gif
126 KB, 610x444
>>63604076
Ah, there's another one.
>>
>>63604081

The rat in the final scene symbolized subtlety
>>
Total Recall
>>
>>63604076
but they're equally good
and the departed is literally just a shot-for-shot remake at certain times
>>
>>63604294
Perhaps because I had a hard time relating to the gooks I found the American version much more compelling.
>>
>>63603977
There was a Reboot movie? Well obviously Reboot is gonna be better than the movie
>>
>>63604153
You are LITERALLY retarded.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.