[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Reminder Jar Jar binks was a sith and was gonna fight Yoda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 42125-25814.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
42125-25814.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
>Reminder Jar Jar binks was a sith and was gonna fight Yoda in the end but because of the jar jar binks hate, Lucas changed everything and made Yoda fight cunt doku instead
>>
dae think star wars is actually purgatory?
>>
I wish we could line up people who believe what some faggot who makes a youtube video says and shoot them.
>>
Fuck yourself back to reddit please!
>>
>>63603873

There are quotes from Lucas himself about Jarjar binks being the key in everything

And him being a sith makes all sense, otherwise there would be no point in his creation. Directors love putting deeper and hidden meaning his scenes and characters
>>
>>63604009
No you fucking asshole, he meant the key to the comedy bits. He wanted him to be the comic relief throughout the 3 movies.
>>
>>63603900

>go back to reddit

he who smelt it dealt it
>>
>>63604066

Being a comic relief is what he wanted close minded people to think, but having a hidden history/meaning is still there.
Jarjar binks being a sith actually makes him more interesting.
You only see him as an annoying pointless comic relif because you dont like the director fucking with your mind.

The shining and molestation theory is another exemple
>>
>>63604009
>being this big of a tool
>>
>>63604194
You just a faggot.
>>
File: 5223.jpg (20 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
5223.jpg
20 KB, 250x250
>>63604273

>being this much of denial because jarjar raped your childhood
>>
>>63604308

Havent the taste of jarjar binks alien cock left your mouth yet after all these years?
>>
>>63604313
>>63604343
Don't be mad because reddit will humor your idiocy but people here won't.
>>
i love how these dumb theories always hinge on a mistranslated soundbite made by a director who had 3 films to make stock sci-fi/fantasy characters interesting and failed to do just that with each and every one of them. but, no, the worst of these characters was really the most interesting! use your head, mate.
>>
Daily reminder that /tv/ is behind this theory and it was known here long before you ledditors discovered it like 2 moths ago.

No fuck off.
>>
File: 1444687891001.png (422 KB, 597x412) Image search: [Google]
1444687891001.png
422 KB, 597x412
>>63603782

I'm beginning to agree with this theory. The evidence for a Gungan Shit lord is quite compelling. And Jar Jar for his apparent lack of IQ somehow positions himself to be at the centre of some of the most important events in the entire universe.

Chance doesn't work like that.
>>
>>63603782
I just now noticed the shape of his ears resembles a cloak. Similar to the one Sheev wears. Subtle, Lucas.
>>
>>63604767
chance? no. bad writing from a bad writer? yes.
>>
>>63604194
Do you seriously think Lucas is a competent or creative enough director/writer to attempt something like this?
>I hate sand
>>
is Jar Jar snoke?

I'm just asking questions.
>>
>>63603819
The Jedi Council are the Seven Deadly Sins.
>>
>>63603782
>Reminder that Jar Jar is the real Chosen One, and the reason he is so lucky in the battle for Naboo, despite his clumsiness, is because the Force alters reality around his existence and survival. He just never got a metachlorian count because the Walgreens Health Clinics on Naboo don't do piss tests.
>>
>>63604009
key to his shitty CGI

You're an idiot, kid.
>>
I'm this would have been actually good, but do really think that retard would have been able to come up with something like this
>>
>>63605207
Have you heard of the Ring Theory? Also Lucas always talks about experimental films. He's into shit like that.
>>
Does George Lucas still give interviews or is he a bit of a recluse these days?
I really hope he makes a statement on this theory before he dies or else we'll never know.
>>
In Phantom Menace, there were more than a hundred Jedi and only 2 Sith. If Anakin is meant to bring balance to the force, the Jedi council must have known what the only logical outcome of training Anakin will have been.
>>
Yea I agree with this post because Jar Jar was basically supposed to be the Sith counterpart of Yoda in the first movies. George Lucas fucked it up by making Jar Jar way way way too fucking annoying, so he had to pull out and swap in Count Who?ku
>>
This theory makes no sense. Jar Jar is shown to be completely clueless and clumsy even when he thinks no one else is looking. This theory is just to pander to sperglords that get themselves worked up over the character.

It's shit like this that makes me despise hardcore Star Wars fans. Jar Jar failed at being comic relief, and instead was unfunny and forgettable. People complaining that he ruined the movie are complaining about litter on the sidewalk when there's a gory six-car-pileup in the street.
>>
File: bait fishing pole.png (80 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
bait fishing pole.png
80 KB, 500x501
>>63603782
>>
>>63608221
>unfunny and forgettable.
Unfunny? Yes. Forgettable? God no. That's what makes him so bad.
>>
>>63608332
I'm sorry that no one will kill him in the Force Awakens, but you'll have to try to find a job and a girlfriend instead, autism be damned.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.