[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If one of these things applies to you, you are a huge pleb and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1449897734838.jpg (42 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
1449897734838.jpg
42 KB, 500x388
If one of these things applies to you, you are a huge pleb and should go back to reddit

>You prefer Breaking Bad over Sopranos or The Wire
>You watch YIFY-rips
>You pause movies repeatedly or browse the internet on the side
>You take imdb-Ratings seriously
>>
>>63600476
What if i prefer fargo over those other reddit-tier shows?
>>
>>63600569
That's fine. Fargo's pilot is mildly reddit, but otherwise the show is just good.
>>
>>63600476
>You pause movies repeatedly or browse the internet on the side
Perfectly okay for movies. Films not so much.
Not memeing but everybody knows what I mean
>>
>>63600672
I bet you're American
>>
>>63600726
Nope :^)
>>
>>63600476
>I've never seen the Sopranos or the Wire so I do prefer Breaking Bad
>I don't know what YIFY-rips are
>I don't do those things
>Who doesn't
>>
>>63600476
caring about what others do is the most reddit thing there is, reddit
>>
>>63600476
>I don't watch TV shows because it's for plebs
>I don't watch YIFY shit unless there is nothing else available
>I don't pause
>imdb ratings can be a decent measure of the chances to like a film. Something with a 5/10 rating on imdb is likely to be shit, something with 8/10 is likely to be good, but there are many exceptions. Nobody takes them seriously 100% of the time.
>>
>browse the internet on the side
shit you got me
>>
>>63600476
>>You pause movies repeatedly or browse the internet on the side

Guilty as charged.
>>
>>63600476
>series
well, you are the pleb
>>
>>63600672
>movies not films
ooooh you want that pepe on your popo, don't you, nigger
>>
>>63602235
Don't you know the difference?
>>
>>63600476
>>You pause movies repeatedly
What if I don't understand something and I have to watch it again to make sure I understand the whole thing?
>>
>>63600476
Seriously could you be any more of a memeing fucking faggot? Who cares what other idiots do?
>muh flicks
>muh image board
Grow the fuck up you faggot fucking memer.
>>
>>63602952
>muh
>muh

And I'm the memer? okay
>>
>>63600476
I do all of those, how did you know?
>>
>>63600476
i do all of these
what are you gonna do about it big guy? :^)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.