[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did everyone at your theater laugh during this part?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: darth vader no.jpg (25 KB, 600x327) Image search: [Google]
darth vader no.jpg
25 KB, 600x327
Did everyone at your theater laugh during this part?
>>
2007 called, they want their shitty internet memes back
>>
>>63599502
yep
>>
Nooooo
>>
>>63599526
It's treason then.
>>
>>63599502
we all stood up and clapped while owls pooped on us and the theater stabber ran in and stabbed us
>>
>>63599502
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
Yes

>>63599536

kek
>>
>>63599502
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
>>
>>63599502
not everyone, but a few did
>>
>>63599502
I haven't watched ROTS at the theater

But the first time I watched ROTS I didn't laugh at this scene, I actually felt really bad and sad about Anakin's fate

Yes, I think this scene was absolutely fine and made me feel bad about Darth Vader

Is there something wrong with me for not finding a problem with this scene?
Or everyone who's saying they laughed at this scene (the first time they show it) are just pretending and are epic memesters?
>>
we all clapped and then we were gunned down in the aisles as we tried to leave
>>
>>63599526
i thought the meme was him saying "do not want" because the leaked version had badly done subs.
>>
>>63599655
this
>>
I don't remember. I always leave movies early so I can be first in line at the circumcision station afterwards.
>>
Yeah, its fucking pathetic
>>
>>63599502
The question is how many retakes did JEJ have to do because of laughter.
>>
>>63599802
>circumcision station

wait is this real? what country do you live in?
>>
I thought it was a bit over the top. It wasn't till a few weeks after the internet told me it was stupid that I began to think it was stupid.
>>
This scene could have been improved with him receiving the notice, then shit in the room start to vibrate, small stuff flying and big stuff tembling. Sheev is shown to have a small but satisfied grin. A deep sustained grunt from Vader starts to being heard and it gets cut immediately with next scene.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO is dumb and anti cinéma.
>>
>>63599502
It wasn't so much the "No" but how it was processed.

It came out sounding like like "NEEEEEOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" like some guy getting kicked in the balls in slow motion

>implying the "NOUU!" they added in the blu ray RotJ wasn't 100 time smore hilarious
>>
>>63599502
How did it make this through the cutting room floor?
>>
never watched this movie start to finish

all I know of it are plinkett clips and this scene
>>
>>63599502
Not really.

Then again, Finland, etc...
>>
I have almost no apps on my phone, but I have one that plays the "no" from this scene.
>>
>>63599526

It's from 2005, when memes were called fads
>>
File: Donotwant.jpg (11 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
Donotwant.jpg
11 KB, 420x315
>>63603125

YTMND was a path to many memes
>>
>>63603125
they were called internet inside jokes
>>
>>63599502
I laughed harder at ROTJ when Vader slam dunks the emperor desu senpai
>>
>>63603222
In my time they were called fun mail, fuck off Gen Z
>>
>>63599802
>circumcision station
>>
>>63599502
The thing i remember the best was in Attck of the Clones when Anikin was having a nightmare but looked more like he was having a wet dream and then yelled out 'MOM!'

The cinema seriously started to laugh, god that was probably the lowest point in the prequels
>>
>>63599526

for you
>>
the "what have i done's" where pretty funny too
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.