[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It was all a dream... >OR WAS IT? >DUN DUN DUN DUN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: krampus.jpg (453 KB, 1024x1582) Image search: [Google]
krampus.jpg
453 KB, 1024x1582
>It was all a dream...
>OR WAS IT?
>DUN DUN DUN DUN NUH NUUUUUUUUUUUUUH NA
>*shitty CGI jump scare*

Wow. Fuck you /tv/ for recommending this trash
>>
>>63598689

That makes 6 times you've made this thread.
>>
>>63598732
That's still more times than I will hopefully ever see this shitty movie
>>
JUST
>>
>>63598689
>>63598689
That's what you get for being unable to identify marketers. Maybe you should just sit back and watch Star Wars™ The Force Awakens™ (in theatres on decembre 16) if you want to see a good film for once.
>>
>>63598758
Thanks famalam. What would I ever do without you?
>>
>he hates neo-comfycore cinema with a comedy-horror twist

Seriously?
>>
File: shamking my head.png (78 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
shamking my head.png
78 KB, 600x600
>>63598861
>Movie with tablets, smart phones, Minecraft
>Implying you can describe a movie with these things as "comfy"

Kill yourself my man. It would have been comfy if it was set in the 80's.
>>
Don't blame /tv/, poor drones are just repeating what RLM funnels into their empty brains.
>>
>>63598919
A lot of them went to see it cause they think they're Jay but they're really AIDS Moby.

>OH MAN THIS MOVIE STARTS WITH A PARODY OF BLACK FRIDAY. TRULY THIS MEME MOVIE WAS MADE FOR ME. *TIPS FEDORA*
>>
>>63598894
>nice dinner
>kooky yet loving family
>nice warm house
>snow storm outside
>humor arises from characters
>true meaning of family/Christmas
It's literally Neo-Comfy
>>
>Trusting neo/tv/'s taste in modern horror

Serves you right
>>
Great job ruining the movie for people who haven't watched it yet, you really couldn't bring yourself to use the spoiler feature uh? No you had to memetext everything in caps like the redditor you are otherwise you couldn't satisfy you attention hunger
>>
>>63599033
Maybe you should watch the fucking movie you little bitch
>>
It was a shit movie for shit people
>>
>>63598689

>spoiling the ending

There is a special place on hell for people like you.
>>
>>63599429
>I was looking forward to the story in Krampus

Let me ruin the ending to Gremlins

THEY STOP THE GREMLINS

Wow that doesn't ruin the movie in anyway cause it's good.
>>
>>63598791
bittorrent literally everything, probably - and miss out on so much!
>>
>>63598948
>>63598919
I went to see it even though I knew it would be bad with some interesting bits, and I wasn't disappointed.

unfortunately all the interesting bits are in the first third and then it turns completely to shit so I literally walked out and looked up the ending on wikipedia.
>>
>Memedook
>Krameme
Teenagers on /tv/ literally have ultra shit taste when it comes to horror. They think horror is just jumpscares.
>>
>>63599697
There is seriously nothing scary about Krampus or his minions

Then they get attacked by evil gingerbread men...
>>
>>63598689
>Keep posting
>keep spoiling

Nobody likes you, just live with it.
>>
>>63599047
>Implying everyone is a NEET like you
>>
The snow monster reminded me of how entertaining tremors was. Every other monster was literally "help im pinned by a toy"
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.