[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Tragedy[1].jpg (981 KB, 1456x816) Image search: [Google]
Tragedy[1].jpg
981 KB, 1456x816
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?
>>
No.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 647x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 647x622
>>63598545
He was a good friend. But kind of a sneaky snake. And he smoked.
>>
File: Tragedy[1].png (2 MB, 1456x816) Image search: [Google]
Tragedy[1].png
2 MB, 1456x816
>>63598590
I thought not.

It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dartk Lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise he could use the force to influence the midichlorians to create life. He had such a knowledge of the dark side he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.
>>
>>63598545
Not really now do you mind I'm trying to enjoy the Opera.
>>
>be 25
>form slave
>join order of monks to escape slavery
>no sex
>no women
>no emotion
>get promoted to liason to chancellor
>chancellor offers opera tickets
>can't refuse boss
>chancellor talks during entire opera
>politely ask chancellor to stop talking
>turn in chancellor next day as sith lord

Only a Sith would talk during the movie.
>>
>>63598652
Sheev why do you know these things?
>>
was crab legs being served that night at the opera
>>
Why was the scene in the opera showers cut?
>>
File: episode 3.jpg (101 KB, 900x383) Image search: [Google]
episode 3.jpg
101 KB, 900x383
Now what I REALLY want to know is what the fuck were they supposed to watch? Is this like the visualizations in windows media player.
>>
>>63598652
This story doesn't translate well to text. Really shows how good a job Ian McDiarmid did with Sheev.
>>
>>63599840
it was space sperm inside some forcefield bubble
>>
>>63599840
If you read 3001 Arther C. Clarke talks the characters going to see a 0G performance of Swan Lake. I kinda figured something like that. Where dance choreography, and movement is in 3D not just 2D.
>>
>>63599840
Sperm going into an egg
>>
File: sheev.jpg (50 KB, 467x527) Image search: [Google]
sheev.jpg
50 KB, 467x527
>>63598590
Fucking pleb.
>>
>>63599888
It's symbolic for Sheev's idea sperm impregnating Anakin's fertile mind. He had finally matured and was ready to be bred by big sith ideology, extinguishing the inferior Jedi genes.
>>
>>63599947
kekked Tbh
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.