[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't believe they actually made James Mcavoy being bald
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: Finally Bald.jpg (26 KB, 620x374) Image search: [Google]
Finally Bald.jpg
26 KB, 620x374
I can't believe they actually made James Mcavoy being bald a selling point of this movie. Sure it's iconic, but it doesn't need to be the final image of a fucking trailer!
>>
>>63597913

Is this really something worth complaining about?
>>
>>63597913
I found that bit unintentionally hilarious
>>
>implying that normfags give a fuck
>>
>>63597933
It is all I didn't want to see his bald head either. Bald white guys under 50 look fucking disgusting.
>>
>>63597913
I disagree. That receding hairline he was sporting before this look was such an eyesore (like all receding hairlines) that this shot actually came as a relief.
>>
>>63597913
>not liking based Xavier
kill yourself
>>
>implying Fassbender isn't almost 90% blad
what's the deal with capeshit actors and balding
>>
>look, i'm bald now. this is serious.
>>
>>63597913
I agree, it was pretty fucking funny seeing him as bald being some epic twist
>>
>>63597971
>Bald white guys
c u c k
u
c
k
>>
MR. WORLDWIDE
>>
>>63598666

Please don't Satan.
>>
>>63598714
DALE
A
L
E
>>
It's the fucking ego of the actors and the accompanying bootlickers surrounding them.

He probably charged an extra boatload of cash just to shave his head, like they were asking him to remove an arm. And now they expect the rest of us to give as much of a fuck as they do.
>>
>>63599295

What even
>>
why does professor x shave his head is there a reason
>>
I thought after DOFP Singer would go back to the old cast. They even showed Jean, Storm and Scott in the end.
Why are they still sticking to the pleb-tier young cast?
>>
>>63599352

He's bald in the comics, for the movie it's probably to use Cerebro better to attach more directly to the contact nodes, also in First Class he jokes about his hair falling out
>>
>>63599379
>Why are they still sticking to the pleb-tier young cast?

They're cheaper and not as old
>>
>>63599411
>cheaper
Are they really? Fazenburger, that faggot who plays the beast and the fat bitch playing mystique are all overpriced actors.

Also being old isn't a bad thing in this case. Old magneto actually looks like magneto and not some idiot cosplaying at some otaku event.

I think Stinger is sticking to the young cast so he can get sexual favors from the guys. He doesn't want to fuck old men.
>>
>First class takes place in the 60s. This new movie takes place in the 80s.

>No visible aging for any character.

WTF is going on?
>>
File: 1393815576919.jpg (12 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1393815576919.jpg
12 KB, 230x230
>>63599295
this pretty much, it's the actual reason
same reason that
>magneto never wears his helmet (not a big deal)
>beast is always in human form
>mistique is always in J-Law form

every actor wants his face displayed as much as possible in normal form

except based Oscar Isaac who made the right decision so hopefully he won't be associated too much with X-Men
>>
DALE
>>
>>63599494
nah they kinda aged professor X and Moira
at least for prof X they put gray hair or purpose
for Moira it could be her actually aging
>>
>>63597913
Can anyone explain to me where Agent 47 fits into the Marvel Canon? I mean I'm hyped for a Hitman/Xmen cross over but Agent 47 becoming Professor X seems jumping the shark a bit, shouldn't he just become an X-men in the first movie?
>>
>>63597913
Stop being such a faggot. I liked it.
>>
>>63599537
Only the Mystique example is heinous.
The others are fine.
>>
>>63597913
it's pretty dumb I agree
it's not as if the general public was eagerly awaiting Prof X to finally be bald
>>
I haven't seen an X-Men film since X-Men 2 and this trailer just left me cold. What was wrong with the original cast?
>>
>>63597913

XMEN - WORLDWIDE
>>
>>63598666
lost
>>
>>63598666
>>63599163
>>63599540
>>63599722
Absolutely D A L E
>>
Someone should write some fanfic about harry potter shaving xavier's head
please, after I learned Dan and James shaved each other
I need this
>>
>>63599295
He shaved his head before DOFP without being asked and then had to wear a hairpiece when the director told him he would have hair the whole movie.
>>
but his character's hair isn't even thinning, why shave it? to look more like p-stew?
>>
MR 305
>>
>>63599792

That was for first class, not DOFP

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-11-28/james-mcavoy-reveals-x-men-error-i-shaved-my-head-for-professor-x-role
>>
>>63600703
First time I'm hearing about it. They did a really good job.
>>
>>63599664

Watch Days of Future Past.

Also you realize this is set before Xmen, right?
>>
>>63597913
Doctor, I'm cancer.
>>
>>63600965

More like doctor I'm chemo
>>
>>63597913
Mr. Tumnus doesn't have to explain himself to you
>>
>>63599352
In a interview, singer said he'll have a really traumatic moment dealing with apocaylpse and rip his hair out
-like in this movie he'll be fucked up mentally
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.