[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It was all a dream... >OR WAS IT? >DUN DUN DUN DUN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: krampus.jpg (453 KB, 1024x1582) Image search: [Google]
krampus.jpg
453 KB, 1024x1582
>It was all a dream...
>OR WAS IT?
>DUN DUN DUN DUN NUH NUUUUUUUUUUUUUH NA
>*shitty CGI jump scare*

Wow. Fuck you /tv/ for recommending this trash
>>
The giant jack in the box thing was legitimately creepy as fuck.
I also expected the fat kid to get gored with that fucking hook hanging from the chimney. But nah.. gotta keep it family friendly I guess.
Also fuck this movie for not using those creepy snowmen in the front yard for anything.

Krampus himself looked great. I loved how he was wearing that skin as a mask
>>
>>63594292
how is it like to be too dumb to grasp something so trivial as comedy horror, anon?
>>
>>63594489
Come on, even the gremlins in Gremlins killed people - and it wasn't all washed away by saying "lol it didn't happen"
>>
>>63594519
>"lol it didn't happen"
but it did, you moron
>>
>>63594527
>Everythings fixed and back to normal
>"It totally did happen!"

Wow so this movie is ripping off Donnie Darko now too.
>>
>>63594519
How fucking retarded do you have to be to not understand the ending?
>>
>>63594543
>back to normal

See, I told you you're too dumb to comprehend even a simple story like this
>>
File: kekd.jpg (11 KB, 403x328) Image search: [Google]
kekd.jpg
11 KB, 403x328
>>63594548
>asking this question on /tv/
>>
>>63594569
Ooooh, am I supposed to think they're all in hell now or some purgatory?

Yeah right.
>>
File: kill myself.gif (2 MB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
kill myself.gif
2 MB, 300x222
>>63594610
herp derp
>>
>>63594664
Sorry famalam, your RL Stine movie for kids isn't that deep or engaging and was pretty poorly made overall.
>>
the dream shit aside, jump scares are always trash tier agreed
>>
>>63594354
I wanted a snowman swarm and reindeer trample with sleigh of death dragging behind so bad , but got neither
>>
File: krampussnowmen.png (258 KB, 815x345) Image search: [Google]
krampussnowmen.png
258 KB, 815x345
>>63594748
I actually thought the snowmen standing outside their house was really creepy. I wish they did more things with them.
>>
>>63594835
The snowmen represented people killed.

AND ALSO to all you fucking retards, the ending showed max was stuck inside a purgatory forced to live in a fucking snow globe, presumably living the same day over and over.
>>
>>63594354

that was santa's dried faceskin he was wearing, wasn't it?
>>
>>63595917
Except it's clear the ending is Krampus telling them about what he did last night and he sent them a bell as a reminder to never do it again
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.