[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been watching a bunch of crime movies lately. In all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 11166721_ori.jpg (168 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
11166721_ori.jpg
168 KB, 800x1200
I've been watching a bunch of crime movies lately. In all these movies the criminals, however good hearted, get killed or imprisoned in the end. Are there movies where the criminals just get away with it? Are there movies with a sort of crime does pay vibe?
>>
The Usual Suspects
>>
>>63593931
The Drop. noone ever sees bob coming
>>
Too big to fail
Inside Job
>>
>>63593931
the town by ben affleck

its breety good and main villain (ben affleck) ultimately get away with everything and police is left holding their dicks.
>>
Ocean's 11? Very lighthearted crime movie but they still steal millions and get away with that
>>
>>63593953
Oh shit I completely forgot. I just watched that too. The twist was spoiled for me aa long time ago but your right. Although pretty much everyone dies and no one really gets what they wanted except the one guy.
>>
>>63594005
This is a great fucking movie.
>>
match point
>>
>>63594089
I don't really count this since it is lighthearted. Its almost like a cartoon.
>>
>>63594063
Its the same problem as the usual suspects. Pretty much everyone dies and even affleck's character doesn't get the money.
>>
>>63594121
yeah its good even my dad likes it and whenever were drinking a few beers and it comes on hbo we watch it
>>
File: 6584312654312.png (455 KB, 951x485) Image search: [Google]
6584312654312.png
455 KB, 951x485
The First Great Train Robbery
Get away with the gold, and then escape police custody to the cheers of the common-folk.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.