[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>63588770 >Episode 1 >Ewan McGregor, Liam Neeson,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Lucky I bailed.jpg (176 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
Lucky I bailed.jpg
176 KB, 1000x563
>>63588770
>Episode 1
>Ewan McGregor, Liam Neeson, Natalie Portman, Samuel L. Jackson and Ian McDiarmid attached

>Episode 7
>Harrison Ford returns. He literally hates his character and wished he was killed off 30 years ago. Oscar Iisac has only been moderately famous for a few years now
>Every other actor is a literal who, and all the returning cast are dried up husks of their former selves
>Front runners are only cast for the sake of progressiveness, with the black male lead going around in EVERY interview claiming how racist Hollywood is

It's gonna be great.
>>
>>63589073
>claiming how racist Hollywood is
>hollywood is run by jews

Oy vey, how could this happen?
>>
>>63589073
>Episode I full of big stars
>It was shit
>Episode IV was full of literally whos
>It was good
>>
>>63589073
But the original trilogy had a bunch of literal whos, too.
>>
>>63589073
>Every other actor is a literal who
>Andy Serkis
>Max von Sydow
>Oscar Isaac
>Adam Driver
>>
>>63589160
>Alec Guinness
>Peter Cushing
>>
>>63589219
So two actors, one an old man who literally hates the role.

The poetry is astounding.
>>
>>63589262
That is actually an incredible connection between Guiness and Ford. The poetry knows no limits.
>>
File: 1449969924157.jpg (12 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1449969924157.jpg
12 KB, 342x342
>>63589211
I doubt anyone hear had even heard of Driver before this movie. I only knew about Iisac from that meme robot movie he made, and I'm a lifeless nerd who just watches movies and tv shows all day.

Andy Serkis is playing a needlessly CGI character and Max von Sydrow hasn't been in anything good for literal decades.
>>
>boyega gets typecast after three films
>relegated to cameo's and convention appearances
>not going to be lucky enough to get by on B movies and voice work like hamill.
>he's Finn for the rest of his life.
>>
File: JAAAAAAKE.jpg (114 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
JAAAAAAKE.jpg
114 KB, 540x720
>>63589437
>Yfw he turns into the guy who played Sisko in DS9 and just goes around lecturing about how racist the industry is
>His go-to outfit for public appearances are traditional African attire
>>
>>63589437
With that Disney money I'm pretty sure he never has to act again.
>>
>>63589677
But the MAN is inTENSE, you must admit! Positively enterTAINING in a way, don't you THINK?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.