[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like the show? Got any favorite EP or quote? Discuss coz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Wilfred_S1_Jason_Gann_004.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2250) Image search: [Google]
Wilfred_S1_Jason_Gann_004.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2250
Do you like the show? Got any favorite EP or quote? Discuss coz I don't think I've seen it discussed here
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS-NjQAG7q8
>>
Went to shit after the first season.
>>
>>63586908
do you like the australian version better than the american one?
>>
This show is literally reddit. It's the kind of shit your sister shows you to try and gain cred, and she spends the whole episode watching your reactions to anything funny.
>>
>>63586970
Did you come back and watch the rest?
>>
the eugenistic scene is good. the scene where wilfred reads marley and me. the pull out before scene (aus)
>>
>>63586979
I've finished recently the US version. Hasn't seen the Australian yet. Is it worth a shot if I liked the US version? I've heard they slightly differ and that the Australian is extremely cynical which is quite convincing for me
>>
>>63586908
This is a great show that has absolutely no rewatch value
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA4iX5D9Z64&t=0m40s
>>
>>63587046
yep, is really good, but the it takes some time to take off. its available on the australian netflix.
>>
I never got past season 2 but I liked it
>>
>>63587061
Why you think so? I think I'll rewatch in month or two. It's been sorta therapeutic for me watching this as I've been going through pretty much shit in my life just as Ryan did and I think it helped me figure out some personal issues that I had
>>
I liked it. It had a few interesting elements to it for sure and some twists. Once you get past the first or second season it really draws you in since it goes more into who/what wilfred is and you want to know.

The ending left me satisfied, I can't remember the last time I was just happy with the way a show ended.
>>
>>63587088
How many seasons has it? I've got hooked on US version around 4th episode, how much do you think it'll take me to like the Aussie version?
>>
>>63587194
just sixteen episodes. three episodes to become actually good.
>>
Can you think of any shows that you'd recommend to someone who has liked Wilfred? Like, for example Freaks & Geeks or something that generally has similar vibe to it
>>
>>63587114
It loses its luster(?) after you know the twist and episodes will probably get repetitive
>ryan is in an awkward but easily fixable situation
>wilfred gives him shit advice and the eps about ryan trying to fix said events or it ends on a cliffhanger
or
>ryan sees through wilfreds bullshit and doesnt follow it but wilfred does it anyway and it causes an emotional rift between the two
>>
>>63587251
Thanks, will give it a go soon then
>>
>>63587289
peep show
curb your enthusiasm
its always sunny in philadelphia
daria
mission hill
>>
>>63586958
what is this american shit?
>>
>>63587340
If you foreigners weren't so damn ugly we wouldn't need to remakes all your shows.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.