[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you go from this...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: old-wesley.jpg (77 KB, 689x361) Image search: [Google]
old-wesley.jpg
77 KB, 689x361
How do you go from this...
>>
File: Wil-Wheaton.jpg (144 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Wil-Wheaton.jpg
144 KB, 1024x768
To this?
>>
>>63584849
Beverly Crusher is the worst character in TNG. Wesley wasn't even noticeably bad in season 2 and only became the scapegoat when mommy came back and started crying about her nerdy son. Fuck Beverly.
>>
>>63586170
Geordi is worse but Beverly is #2
>>
>>63586170
He was infuriating in S1, and was still annoying well in S2. Im doing a TNG marathon and it's fucking revolting that in 2015 I still cant punch a guy trought my screen
>>
>>63586170
>>63586200

Whoopi Goldberg's character is the worst. Then Wesley Crusher.
>>
>>63586200
What's the problem with Geordi ? He's always on the background
>>
File: 1370054631308.png (103 KB, 311x300) Image search: [Google]
1370054631308.png
103 KB, 311x300
>>63584849
i bet will wheaton thought he was going to grow to look just like that dude
>>
>>63586308
started as a blind pilot which is meta annoying
beta creeper, but pompous hypocrite in his dealings with lesser geeks

I'd rather watch sub rosa than any geordi episode
>>
>>63586170
>>63586200
People dont like Crusher? She was a perfect foil to Picard, and without having to write her as a huge ironbox like Pulaski.

Yall crazy.
>>
>>63586301
Her character personified the touchy feely, talk-it-out crap that can really get on my nerves about TNG. That show can be so high-strung about its morals and feelings, and Guinan was basically the one that looked at the audience to tell them what the lesson of the episode was.
>>
>>63586466
>beta creeper, but pompous hypocrite in his dealings with lesser geeks
I dont understand what you're saying
>>
Is this show worth watching?
>>
>>63586652
sorry about that
>>
>>63586628
I like that part of TNG desu, but I still find they went overboard with Whoopi
>>
>>63586466
>started as a blind pilot which is meta annoying
I'm glad I'm not the only one that was bothered by that. It also bothers me when he talks to a subordinate like he is speaking to a child.
>>
>>63586466
>started as a blind pilot

But he could literally see better than seeing people thanks to his visor. He only wanted his regular eyes back out of pure nostalgic preference.

That said I'm still slogging through season 1. I don't know too much yet.
>>
>>63586628
>talk-it-out crap that can really get on my nerves about TNG
When most shows and movies have hours devoted to solve situations that could be resolved in 20 minutes if 2 people actually took the time to explain things to each other, it's a bit refreshing
>>
>>63584871
It's like someone made the ultimate Beta faggot and succeeded beyond their wildest dreams!!!FACT!!!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.