[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TV Master Race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 19
File: image.png (204 KB, 560x266) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204 KB, 560x266
After seeing some betafags post their BluRay collections, I decided to throw down the /tv/ gauntlet with my 100% Digital Media Library. Just hit 1,158 movies today, all neatly tagged with metadata and cover art. 6,392 TV episodes across 177 different shows. Stored on a 10TB HDD with backups of backups for the collection. Files are housed in iTunes and streamed over to the TV in 1080p. No more searching in your house for physical media, opening up package, taking the disc from the case and putting it in the slot. All of it instantly accessible with the click of a remote. Encoded in DRM-free .m4v files, the content can be easily transferred to any iOS device at a whim. Never beholden to streaming sites like Netflix, requiring constant Internet connection, limiting functionality. Who needs whole walls covered by your shrines of obsolete media? My entire media library, digitally indexed at my fingertips. The future is here.  Master Race.
>>
>digital media

Everyone knows BluRays have superior video quality.
>>
>>63584352
It's too bad your shitty $199 box can't do 4K or run android apps like the $99 Amazon Fire TV which technically superior in every way.

But I guess you won because I took the bait.
>>
>>63584650
I actually am using the 3rd gen ($69). I returned the 4th gen after a week because of its lack of improvements with HomeSharing. The whole reason I bought it was to search my collection with Siri, which it can't even do. But as for 4K, who cares? There's only a handful of good content out there, and at this point, it's a bandwidth limitation issue. But 1080p ought to be good enough for anyone. It's better than any other media we've had before.
>>
File: macfaggot.jpg (547 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
macfaggot.jpg
547 KB, 2000x2000
>iTunes
>iOS
>.m4v
>>
>>63584943
Oh, God. I know people like that. Any goon can collect media. I curate a post-modern art gallery. Each film is a cultural artifact that can give you insight into the values and fears of the culture and time from which it came.
>>
File: 1356006177324.jpg (29 KB, 283x357) Image search: [Google]
1356006177324.jpg
29 KB, 283x357
>>63585055
>I curate a post-modern art gallery.
>>
>>63584352
welcome to 2004
>>
>>63584352
If you fit over 1000+ films and 6000+ TV EPs, than I can say with confidence that your collection is in shit quality.

It's literally impossible that all the movies are 1080p unless you used some mkv-hvak sorcery on every file, which still shits on your quality.
>>
>>63585218
On a 10TB drive*
>>
>>63585101
Surely, you laugh. But this is a real collection I've made over the last 10 years from BluRay rips. I read a great article a while back about how you cannot be for the concept of public libraries and against file sharing because they are the same idea, but only differ in scope and efficiency. Back in the days of the Library of Alexandria, ships were searched, not for contraband, but for books, which were then copied on scrolls and shelved in the library. With all of the bullshit copyright laws and all of the media companies bickering about steaming rights and DRM, I have built this library of the future from the ground up to provid consumer grade DRM-free media in the highest quality. It's a digital playground to those who can remix and create. You can toss these files into any modern program and go ham. After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Premiere; hell, you can even sample the dialogue and make some future music in GarageBand. This is the library of the future.
>>
>>63585218
That's the genius of it. I rip raw BluRay files that are around 30-40GB and then use HandBrake and several filters to optimize quality and size. It can take up to 18 hours per film because of the process that I use, but it's because of it that I can get virtually flawless picture with rarely noticeable compression artifacts.
>>
>>63585365
I've spent too long keeping the collection private. There are too many important and hard-to-find films in the collection to keep it all to myself. This whole collection was obtained offline. Not a single byte was downloaded, nor will I ever upload. But I will gladly fill up any hard drives I'm sent. Like a digital gas station attendant, send me your drives and I will share. This is an opportunity to obtain almost every important film and television program from the 20 and 21st centuries.
>>
>>63584352
>+1000 movies
>+6000 television episodes
>in under 10tb
enjoy your low quality garbage, lmao.
Your superiority is nothing but a facade for your insecurity and poverty.
>>
>>63585365
I've never seen a 1080p encode under 4GB that dosen't look like shit. They may look OK, but it's noticeable as fuck unless you're blind.
>>
>>63584876
>Apple fag

Back 2 leddit.

>>63585218
This.

>Avg. Remux - 20-40gb.
>1080p ~50-60% of source (8-14+/- gbs)

>Tv episods range from 2-6gbs

Mate's probably rocking YIFY and 480p SD tv eps.

>>63585365
>Handbrake
>Filtering

Kill yourself, my man. Unless you've got banding, dirty lines, or weird contrasts, you shouldn't filter shit.

>>63586027
This lmao

>>63586098
Even scene are rarely 4gb. Generally 6-8gb and they are in no way transparent.
>>
>>63586098
>>63586098
Confession time: not everything in the collection is 1080p. Yet. It started out as DVD rips back in 2004, but then advanced to BluRays when I got the chance, just two years ago. Since then, the collection has been growing steadily. And don't be so quick to judge SD content. There are a plethora of TV shows that will never be released in HD because of their recording format: most good Nickelodeon shows, the first 6 seasons of Curb Your Enthusiasm, MST3K, and Check it Out with dr steve brule. Do you simply not watch the shows because they are not HD? My collection specializes in obscure and cult favorites in the highest quality possible available to consumers at the time. This is a consumer-grade collection, but it's a collection that will never be complete and will always be growing. BTW, Roughly 30% is HD now. average file size of SD TV show running 22 minutes: 500MB vs around 1.2 GB per episode HD. also 2-4 GB for SD movies vs. 4-8GB for HD. At the rate I'm going, I'm projected to have 75% plus in HD by the end of 2016. Rome wasn't built in a day.
>>
>>63586323
Do you even encode, bro? When you rip a raw BluRay film, there's lots of digital noise. Handbrake allows you to smooth the picture out using denoising filters without reducing the quality noticibly. You won't find banding or other compression artifacts here. Just great content not available anywhere else. Want to watch The Adventures of Pete and Pete? Off the Air? The entire 60s Batman Series in Stunning HD? You guys all have your heads up your asses with the whole 10TB shit. I guarantee you could not see the difference between my files and a BluRay, just like that blind audio test that tests 128kbps vs 320 Kbps: people can't tell the difference. So if you can't tell the difference, why not go 100% digital?
>>
>>63584650
>can't do 4K
where's all the consumer 4k content? what format is it in?

>run android apps
why would anybody want to do that? it runs iOS, so it can run iOS apps you fucktard

>technically superior
when will retards learn that "technically superior" means nob all?
>>
>>63586369
You're all talk.

Post a pastebin with the result of ls -R of your media folder
Post screencaps of a motion heavy scene
>>
>>63586369
Let me reiterate that I'm using Apple's H.264, which allows for higher quality video in a smaller package. The same reason Apple sells 256 Kbps AAC on iTunes, it has the quality of a 320kbps MP3 but takes up less space because of its advanced compression algorithm
>>
>>63586533
You know, I've owned half a dozen apple laptops, a couple of iMacs, multiple iPhones, 2 iPads and an Apple TV and I'm sure you're still a far bigger faggot than I am.

Post file info and screenshots from these H.264 rips you've made.

Also smoothing the Image is fucking disgusting, you're not preserving these movies, you're destroying them.

Shameful.
>>
>>63586474
I do encode, matey. I internal on a few p2p sites lmao.

When you remux a BD, nothing is lost. You're essentially placing it in a universally read container - matroska. It's 1:1. Nothing is changed. You can encode from there.

If you're 'remuxing', like above, no digital noise is introduced lmao. Sounds like you're encoding it - poorly, I might add, if you're getting noise and artifacts. Then transcoding it with DNR, losing detail and grain retention.

Download AVsPMod and compare P-frames and post here. I bet it looks horrible.

Also, there is a HUGE difference between 128kb/s and 320kb/s you stupid nigger. I'm sure you're trolling. Or thinking about DTS vs. Dolby Digital
>>
File: image.png (682 KB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
682 KB, 2880x1800
>>63586503
I do apologize, but I am currently on a train to Indiana for my fiancé's graduation and left the computer at home to do my heavy lifting. I left 10 films in the queue. With a 2.5gHz quad core i7, it'll churn out at least 4 more films by the time I'm back. This screen cap is from last year, before I got serous into metadata, but it does at least show some serious numbers. I'll update /tv/ with recent screen cap numbers when I get back home on Monday. Btw. This is just movies. I'll post my TV Shows next
>>
>10TB
motherfucker.... I don't even have a 10th of that available...
>>
File: image.png (908 KB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
908 KB, 2880x1800
>>63586503
>>63586503
Here's a screen cap from my TV shows last year. Again, I grow at a pretty big rate and currently have around 6,300 episodes. The entire series Mad Men BluRay rips look phenomenal
>>
File: 1437728883772.jpg (38 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
1437728883772.jpg
38 KB, 447x444
>>63586687
>smoothing the Image is fucking disgusting, you're not preserving these movies, you're destroying them.

>MFW DNR
>>
>>63586703
Your file sizes are smaller than apples own, on average, from iTunes. Are you saying that your encodes are a higher quality and smaller file size than their own?
>>
>>63584943
>implying you can't play any format you want on an AppleTV.
>pretending to be le techsavvy man and not knowing this or how to do it
>>
>>63586860
Download media info and post the results here.

>>63586892
>Early generations can't play 1080p
>They only just let Plex develop for them
>proprietary crap

Fuck off, kiddie
>>
>>63586933
Not him but have you not heard of beamer?
>>
>>63586698
I totally agree. 128kbps sounds shit to me, so I encode at 320. But my point is that most people can't tell the difference. Here's one example I found by doing a quick search of "music bitrate blind study," of which there are many. http://www.music.mcgill.ca/~hockman/documents/Pras_presentation2009.pdf
>>
>>63586890
Mine are on par with anything you download from iTunes, minus the DRM.
>>
>>63587010
Post bitrate info and screenshots.
>>
>>63586977
So you transcode audio too? LMAO.

Strip the DTS-HD/MA with a ~500mb DD5.1 file and you won't tell the difference.

>>63587010
Bullshit. Compare the P or B frames and you'll have vaseline YIFY tier
>>
>>63586323
Oh, know a proper encode in in that range, but things have changed dramatically in the last year. MKV-HVwhaevs are getting really too, honestly 200mb whole hour programs look as good as YouTube at 720p.

Shit compared to a near flawless encode, but I think the new range for a near perfect 1080p film will be in the 3-4 GB range within the next year. Very taxing on older machines though, where anything can play a regular mkv.
>>
Apple TV is the best. Really convenient.
>>
>>63586369
Yeah, some of us just steal our movies and have been collecting HD since the dawn of 1080p. Actually ripping that many blu-rays would drive me insane.
>>
File: YIFY boss.png (12 KB, 438x564) Image search: [Google]
YIFY boss.png
12 KB, 438x564
>>63584352
>Stored on a 10TB HDD
Pleb.

Pic related is ~4,000 movies on ONE 2TB Hard Drive. You wasted money on both storage and internet. Good job, retard.

This is only movies, I can get my /tv/ drive, if you wish.
>>
>>63586750
Do you live in 1999?
>>
>>63588308
>2TB
3TB *
>>
>>63585312
Are you gonna share it with us?
Or are you just bragging?
>>
>>63588308
Your movies must look like absolute shit bro. I hope this is bait, if not I genuinely feel sorry for you.
>>
>>63588384
Yeah dude, I'll just download that 10gig rip of that movie where those guys talk in that room for 3 hours.

Quantity > Quality. Unless of course you are watching capeshit, you don't watch capeshit now, do you?
>>
>>63588418
>Quantity is better than quality in film

Holy shit, it must suck to be you. Some of us have good internet connections and can afford 100 bucks for a new a 4tb after running through a few hundred movies.

I mean shit, I work minimum wage at a call center and I can afford that. Do you live in a third world country? What is it like to watch all you movies in blurry 480p?
>>
>>63588418
Quality > quantity

>>63588044
Youtube havs shitty compression. 480p has no detail whatsoever. You're talking out your rear, mate.
>>
>>63588501
>What is it like to watch all you movies in blurry 480p?
You have actually been meme'd my friend. You adjusted your habits to fit on to an anonymous image board.

Fact is I have seen probably 2-3000 movies, so there is that. It's not like bad quality of a movie somehow stops me from understanding said movie. You've been meme'd, that's hilarious.

>>63588506
>Quality > quantity
Yeah, no. Quality only matters when watching a hollywood blockbuster. You don't need a 20gig rip of 10 angry men, you don't need a 10gig rip of a movie which goes for an hour. You got meme'd too.
>>
>>63588506
He is indeed full of shit but but in all seriousness the new h265 has a vastly superior output to the 264, and only takes up about 1/2-2/3 of the space

The future is here
>>
>>63588506
I know YouTube is subpar, that's why I compared hvaks to them. Though they're honestly better, and it's amazing they're under 200mb for an hour of video.

Miles better than anything we had a year or two ago, I never though compression would be that good. I remember 25 minute AVIs being 350mb+ back in the day.
>>
why not just spend 40 bucks on fire stick and then put tvmc on it? also if you get the controller you can play emulators on it
>>
I'll bite the bait.

If you're really going through this much trouble to physically rip media, and giving you the benefit of the doubt on your encoding methods, why on Earth would you rely on one 10TB drive?

You should have at least two if not several in one of many viable RAID configurations on this NAS that you're ripping and storing on.
>>
File: Luther-Resolution-Large.jpg (309 KB, 2541x1000) Image search: [Google]
Luther-Resolution-Large.jpg
309 KB, 2541x1000
>>63588601
Movies are not books, anon. There is more to (most) films then dialogue.

You might as well be going to an art museum wearing sunglasses covered in grease. Pic related.
>>
>>63588601
Lol, no. I've been collecting HD stuff since it was first available, was even a laserdisk guy at the time.
>>
>>63588601
It's 12 Angry Men and a transparent 720p is 11gbs. You wouldn't want it any other way. It's okay to be a pov cunt with your 250gb harddrive and dial up connection.

>>63588742
The new large drives aren't meant for encoding or constant use. They're just meant for cold storage. A lot of them have quite a high fail rate.

>>63588820
This senpai.
>>
>>63588820
>There is more to (most) films then dialogue.
Literally wrong. Maybe the flicks you have seen.

Most movies are dialogue based. Very few comparatively rely on special effects which you should be then getting larger files sizes.

You are simply a pleb who likes flashy things. Don't bother trying to paint a different picture.
>>
>Apple TV

The fuck is wrong with you?

Why dont you have a Plex server? Have mine on a PC I made with 5tb of space. Over 500 movies and hundreds of shows with all seasons in 1080

It also does music but haven't moved over my archive yet.
>>
File: 1433726826050.png (175 KB, 457x336) Image search: [Google]
1433726826050.png
175 KB, 457x336
>>63588874
>>
>>63588860
And? I have still seen possibly thousands more movies than you have. If you were to scale my library to fit onto your arbitrary file system outlines I would need 10's of 10 TB hard drives.

Why the fuck would I do that? I am simply not retarded.

>>63588867
>It's 12 Angry Men and a transparent 720p is 11gbs. You wouldn't want it any other way. It's okay to be a pov cunt with your 250gb harddrive and dial up connection.

:^) pleb.

Your arguments are simply bigger file size = better quality.
Whereas my argument = less file size = less time downloading/less time copying = more time watching = better taste. AND less money spent on hard drives.

>IT'S OKAY BECAUSE IT'S CHEAP
retarded american logic.
>>
>>63588874
If you think that most film is primarily dialogue based, then you have missed out on everything that makes films amazing.

Though I agree with you on films like 12 angry men, as well almost all comedy shit.

Watching the Good, the bad and the Ugly in 480p, though? Dude, you really just don't know what you're missing.
>>
>>63588968
No you don't, I have literally stacks of 4 tb drives filled with HD films and TV.
>>
>>63588944
Actually refute my points.

You have a very small pool of knowledge when it comes to movie, you have constrained yourself to this website.

You literally said most movies rely on more than dialogue, that's straight up wrong since most lesser known movie makers cannot afford them. You are also trying to imply that smaller sized movies are incapable of showing these things which 10gig rips do.

Straight up wrong and you have been meme'd hard, friend.

Can't wait to see what you plebs will throw at me this time.
>>
>>63588968
I have 5tbs of space on my server with an unlimited fibre connection. It takes me less than 15 minutes to download over 12gbs. The grain and detail is there and it looks and sounds great. POO IN LOO
>>
>>63588968
It's really easy. Just download everything in HD and have tons of 4TB drives in raid.

It's especially easy if you had just downloaded everything you watched in HD over the years. It dosen't take more than 20 minutes per film, stop being so fucking lazy.
>>
>>63589024
What?

>>63588988
>Watching the Good, the bad and the Ugly in 480p, though? Dude, you really just don't know what you're missing.
I have literally said the opposite, many times.
>>63588418
>Unless of course you are watching capeshit, you don't watch capeshit now, do you?
>>63588601
>Quality only matters when watching a hollywood blockbuster.

Blatantly saying it right here.

>>63588874
Very few comparatively rely on special effects which you should be then getting larger files sizes

Which you seemed to have missed.
If you think when taking the whole amount of movies into account, the majority relying on special effects, you are flat out wrong.
>>
>>63589032
Smaller sized videos ARE incapable of showing the same thing as high quality film. And 1080p is even shit compared to 35mm in a movie theater.

Watching many films in 480p is (to use the analogy again) like a half blind man looking at great works of art without his glasses.

Anon, you are the pleb.
>>
>>63589094
Why the fuck would I do that? Seriously answer me now, why would I put needless effort to fix a system which works entirely? Go on then, I know everything you can tell me about pros and cons of a raid server.

Tell me why I should do it. Knowing I have about triple the amount of movies you have on a single hard drive.
>implying you even have anywhere near a thousand movies
Just roll with it.

>>63589041
Yep, have fun buying another hard drive once you filled that hard drive up with 100 movies. I will still be stacking hundreds into my 400gb of left over space.
>>
File: Fuck.gif (49 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Fuck.gif
49 KB, 300x250
>>63589199
>being meme'd this hard
save this to your image folder, anon.
>>
>>63589233
>5tb
>only 100 movies

C'mon son. I've got over 300 TRANSPARENT films, plus hundreds of gbs of 1080p tv. Fuck yourself.
>>
>>63589131
You said you had many thousands of films more than I did. I said you didn't. How is that confusing?

>I have said the opposite many times

And you're wrong. Actually wait. Do you have poor vision? Have you had your eyes checked recently? Unless you have very poor vision, I simply am unable to believe that any person would enjoy TGTBANU in 480p, let alone CHOOSE to watch it over 1080.
>>
>>63589264
I have 4000 movies and counting on under half the space.

I would gladly fuck myself.
>>
>>63589233
Because you system is shit and your movies are the equivalent of reading Shakespeare translated by someone with dyslexia and downs syndrome.
>>
>>63589305
>And you're wrong. Actually wait. Do you have poor vision? Have you had your eyes checked recently? Unless you have very poor vision, I simply am unable to believe that any person would enjoy TGTBANU in 480p, let alone CHOOSE to watch it over 1080.
Do you have any reading comprehension, at all? You accuse me of being blind, that's pretty hilarious. If you are OP, than I have many thousands more than you. I mean I addressed the issues you CHOOSE to bring up AGAIN in the exact same post you are linking.

>not posting proof.
Why lie?
>>
>>63589355
>full blown ad hom
There is is.
You can't even explain your reasoning, you literally got tricked by anons on the internet into spending PHYSICAL TIME AND MONEY.

Absolutely hilarious.
>>
File: 1449960267121.jpg (98 KB, 550x634) Image search: [Google]
1449960267121.jpg
98 KB, 550x634
>>63589259
You realize using the word meme repeatedly isn't an argument, right?

You can say whatever you want, but your movies literally look like 1990s home video grade garbage.

If you can convince yourself that it looks OK, more power to you, enjoy that blurry nonsense. While you're at it, convert all you bids into black and white 180p, should save you some HDD space.
>>
>>63584352

>TV

Deliberately limited playback so you'll either transcode (still depends on them letting you use DLNA) or buy/rent from them directly.

Back when the PS3 was still relevant one of the devs at Sony commented that implementing playback for many codecs and containers was trivial but the higher-ups decided against it so people would buy Sony's Bluray players that had the necessary support.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
Some stuff.
>>
>>63589371
I'm not op, lol. If you want me gather up all my HDDs and take a pic, I would be happy to as long as you promise to admit you're an idiot casual and then refrain from any further posting.
>>
>>63589436
>You can say whatever you want, but your movies literally look like 1990s home video grade garbage.
That's projection. They look nothing alike. I have seen them both, this isn't an argument.
They don't look like their 10gig counter-parts, but they are watchable.

>You realize using the word meme repeatedly isn't an argument, right?
No, it's simply fact.

Go make a point other than more space = better looking.
That's literally not an argument when on one hand you can watch 100 movies for 5tb (for example)

Or 4000 with 2tb. If you think I missed the point of 10 angry men because my file size is 8gig smaller, I don't know what to say.

If you think I missed the point of Seventh Seal because my file size was 10 gig smaller, I don't know what to yell you.

You have simply been meme'd. And you probably have 0 personal taste that differs from the generic /tv/ circle jerk.

Good job.
>>
>>63589407
Dude, it's 30 bucks a month the for hundred of GBs at 60-120mbs. It's the cheapest there even is here.

4 tb HDs are about 100$ and fill a few hundred movies. Like unless you honestly like in a third world country, I don't understand why you would close to watch hideously blurry, distorted movies.
>>
>>63589515
>idiot casual
Since when is the casual the one with thousands more movies than the fucking pleb.

>>63589515
>If you want me gather up all my HDDs and take a pic
I can take a pic of a stack of hard drives too.
What would this prove, to make a long story short you are talking out your ass and you don't even have a raid set up or are even capable of compiling all those hard drives.

Shit talker.
>>
>>63589579
>watch hideously blurry, distorted movies.
Because this simply isn't the case.
>>
>>63584532
this.
>>
>there are people in this thread that download YIFY rips
>there are people in this thread who say they can't tell the difference in video quality between 480p and 1080p
>there are people in this thread that claim movies are not a visual medium and rely mostly on dialogue to tell a story

/film/ can't come fast enough
>>
>>63589549
No, smaller space dosen't equal better. You're pinching Penny's at the expense of having all you shit looking barely watchable.

You're like the guys who washes paper towels and plates, the guy who takes the 36 hour layover to save 40$ on a flight. This is cheap shit we're talking here. It's not better to have 5lbs of rotten fruit for 1$ instead of 4 of fresh.
>>
File: 03.png (61 KB, 800x473) Image search: [Google]
03.png
61 KB, 800x473
>>63584352

That's a big collection but what about the quality ? Do have lossless surround sound, high bitrate 1080p, etc ?

I have a media library of 2 TB of the best anime, porn, music and movies all perfectly organized. I have a very specific form of classification for my porn: for example the "first time lesbian" folder is divided between "forced" and "seduction". The same for the incest folder but this folder also have a division between "straight incest" and "lesbian incest". And other folders with very specific situation or fetishes. For example; a folder for porn when a girl is slowly seduced to have lesbian sex when she is in a medical exam with a female doctor, a folder for porn when a fight slowly turns into sex, and others, I mostly watch porn with plot

All my images are named "001, 002, 003 etc". I do it using advanced renamer

All my movies and series are specifically named to be take it with kodi media player so when I wach them in my big TV the media player automatically includes; Blu ray covers, actors, synopsis, trailers, classification, fan art and all is presented in spectacular visual form

All my music is in FLAC and perfectly organized, when a anime OST only use moon-runes for a song I change that for the translation

4000 images of very high resolution nude models organized either by model name or by type of pose

14 GB of perfectly organized books and megazines of how to draw chinese cartoons, traditional draw, and art

A lot of guitar tabs organized by level of difficulty

Most of my anime is in high bit rate 1080p with FLAC sound and mostly with dubs, the same for movies but with DTS Master HD sound. Why the fuck anime uploaders don't use DTS Master HD instead of FLAC ?

Untouched rips of DVD music videos and Blu ray concerts, why the fuck some concerts don't use lossless audio ?!

When some anime only have DVD edition I just rip the DVD without conversion of any kind, I like my 1 GB episodes of anime with untouched latin spanish audio
>>
>>63589589
I don't have a proper raid, I can only plug in 8 drives at a time. I have 30+ 4tb drives.

Enjoy you 480p 3tb collection of shit. Apparently you're proud of it for some inexplicable reason.
>>
Bait thread. Tricked me into thinking he was offering his collection for free. But then again I don't want 480p or yifi. Also many movies and shows don't interest me these days.
>>
>>63589632
It really, really is. That's why I asked you if you'd ever had you vision checked. I have a friend with poor vision, but refuses to wear glasses. He can't really tell the difference.
>>
>>63589693
I am done.

We are going round in circles.
Enjoy being a pleb. By this time next month I will have another 50 movies under my belt. While you nitpick which rip will give you the best pixel ratio and colour range.
>>
>>63589807
Dude, you can torrent or mega good collections easily.
>>
>>63589800
>>63589841
See >>63589890
>>
>>63589890
I'll be in the same boat on movie count, but it won't look like shit:)

I'm sorry that you can't see the irony of someone who watches masterpieces in scandalously poor quality calling anyone else a pleb.

Enjoy your buzzwords and shitty movie collection.
>>
File: 1445664288438.png (150 KB, 316x349) Image search: [Google]
1445664288438.png
150 KB, 316x349
>>63589890
>downloads YIFY
>calls others plebs
wew lad
>>
>>63589890
>he scoffs down every 720p rip he can get his hands on
>calls others plebs for having standards

ha ha ha oh wow
>>
>>63590132
To be fair, I'm happy with a decent quality 720p for most films on a smaller display.

But really, I don't get how he can rationalize calling me a pleb when he's convinced 480p is as good as anyone should need.
>>
>>63590240
he's probably watching films on his laptop and thinks he's a true patrician because he's seen every comic book movie made
>>
File: grumpy-old-man-19577484.jpg (45 KB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
grumpy-old-man-19577484.jpg
45 KB, 360x450
>>63590283
>>
File: 1447355741395.jpg (71 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1447355741395.jpg
71 KB, 640x480
>>63590367
>>
>>63590430
Nah, too old to figure out how those reddits work. I'll keep my shitposting around here, thanks.
>>
>>63590558
>>
File: hot-dog.jpg (149 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
hot-dog.jpg
149 KB, 500x375
>>63590576
So wait... if you have a load of pics with directors time stamping for reddit, does that mean you're from reddit?
>>
>>63585365
>>63589807
I am offering my collection. I'm sorry, I'm just visiting my Alma Matter tonight and have been unable to post. I'm 100% serious about giving it away. I just was banned from posted. My burner email [email protected]. Again, I've just been busy away from my computer. Email me and we will talk details. I will fill any hard drive I've been sent
>>
>>63590960
So how would you even "give away" a collection and how would it be faster than torrenting a huge collection. Can you upload at 2500-8000kbs?

Not trying to be a dick, but how would that even work?
>>
>>63591053
OP here, as I posted before, my collection is 100% offline. Not a byte was downloaded and not a byte will be uploaded. What I'm offering is for you to mail me your empty external hard drives and I will fill them up and mail them back. I know I sound like a troll, but I don't know how to convey how serious I am through the medium of a 4chan post. I'm so serious, I will post my cell if you want to text me about it. I'm sorry I have been unable to post because I was banned and because tonight I have been visiting with friends at my alma matter.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 586x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 586x419
My apologizes, /tv/. OP here, this was my first on /tv/ after being a long time lurker. I was bored on a long train ride and posted when I knew I wouldn't have time to maintain the thread and elaborate on my thoughts on my art collection. It's 100% real and I want to share it with all of you. I just posted at a bad time since I'm away from my computer and my 29TB setup at home. I'll be on /tv/ for a bit. Shoot me an email and we will talk specifics about how you can ship me your drive.
>>
>>63593184
This is how you got your 29tb hdd collection we know this.
>>
>>63593479
No, I purchased all of my hard drives. I'm independently wealthy and have invested a fair amount of my time and money to create this collection of data. I know it's difficult to believe a 4chan post, but I'm willing to diffuse any concerns if you email me. I will post my phone
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.