[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im about to watch this for the first time, is it really that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Star_Wars_Phantom_Menace_poster.jpg (146 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
Star_Wars_Phantom_Menace_poster.jpg
146 KB, 300x450
Im about to watch this for the first time, is it really that bad? If I go into as a comfy movie will I be satisfied?
>>
Fuck off.
>>
>>63581526
Major characters die.
Jar Jar sucks.
Anakin grows up to be Darth Vader.

There.
>>
no, it's not that bad.

attack of the clones is the worst in the prequel trilogy. after phantom skip straight to revenge.
>>
its ok unless u are obsessed with muh original trilogy
>>
The movie is fine but the CGI is garbo. The movie just doesn't look good.
>>
Cons in random order:
The CGI is dated as shit
The characters are uninteresting and act like retards
Nothing in the movie makes sense
The cartoon rabbit is the only character with an arc
The kid somehow manages to be more annoying

Pros:
There's a cool looking lightsaber fight at the end
>>
File: 1391227984424.jpg (63 KB, 540x398) Image search: [Google]
1391227984424.jpg
63 KB, 540x398
Podracing was the only good thing. And the Obi Wan/Maul fight. The rest is shit.
>>
It's pretty comfy desu. You'll enjoy it.
>>
File: 1449766262115.png (227 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449766262115.png
227 KB, 500x500
It's comfy if you're a war refugee
>>
>>63581526
Better than Clones
Worse than Sith
Not as awful as fans whine, but still has a lot of cringe moments.
>>
>>63581526

Comfy is the last word I'd use to describe it
unless warm orange color grading is all you need for something to be considered comfy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.