[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder to the Baneposters.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
Daily reminder to the Baneposters.
>>
File: 1449526049108s.jpg (3 KB, 234x83) Image search: [Google]
1449526049108s.jpg
3 KB, 234x83
Reminder to all the hipsters
>>
Too bad he only made radio dramas, not movies.
>>
He makes retarded movies that think they're smart for retarded people who believe themselves smart.
>>
>>63580914
>Baneposters.
without Baneposters TDKR would just be a forgettable mediocre to bad film
>>
>>63580914
I agree, his movies make me think that Nolan is overated and loves to use complication instead of intelegence.

interstellar is probably the most overated piece of dogshit in the history of cinema.
>>
nolanfags are literally the most pretentious fanbase on earth
>>
More like movies for pseudo-intellectuals
>>
>>63580914

> my movies

thanks god you see them for what they are.
not films.
>>
>>63581234
Entirely true.
>>
>>63581343
The Dark Knight is legitamitely a film, as well as Interstellar and Memento.
>>
come on OP, Im a massive Nolan Fan but TDKR was a half finished piece of shit, it was so sloppy it was obvious Nolan had just had enough of Batman and wanted the thing over with.
>>
>>63580914
I think baneposters have given more thought to TDKR than any other viewer, so...
>>
>>63580914
DUDE PSEUDOINTELLECTUALISM, EXPOSITION, POOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, POOR FEMALE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, POOR EDITING, CLUNKY DIALOGUE, REPETITIVE MUSIC LMAO
>>
>>63581413

Nolan needed to be destroyed.
Baneposting has achieved this.
easily /tv/s greatest achievement.
>>
>>63581273
This. It's because they think Nolan's pseudo-intelligent movies are above the standard Hollywood popcorn fare. It's Sherlock for film--goers.
>>
>>63581498
i don't know about that, but baneposting is certainly more enjoyable/entertaining than TDKR.
>>
Nolan is terrible at filming fight scenes. Just terrible.
>>
>>63581555
It is. He makes blockbuster movies with good stories that are smarter than the average blockbuster film.

He is not a genius, people like him because he's one of the best at making blockbuster movies. '

I could understand the criticism if he was made out to be some brilliant art-house director, but that isn't what he is or does.
>>
File: 1449905323786.jpg (101 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1449905323786.jpg
101 KB, 450x450
>>63580914
why would you need to remind me? it's the last thing i think about before I go to sleep and the first thing on my mind when I wake up.
>>
>>63581608
Poor spatial awareness and choreography ability.
>>
>>63581611
Inception is a great film though. It's probably the most important american movie of this decade.
>>
>>63581777
inception is probably is worst after interstellar
>>
>>63581777
Nah.
>>
>>63581777
Inception is a good movie, that's it.

Interstellar was a very good film, but it had some flaws.

I'd say Interstellar is more important, a lot of people have gone into becoming astronauts because of that film.
>>
>>63580914

Why do normies post these kinds of memes on Facebook? Do they unironically think their smarter for liking his movies? How are they in any way smart? They're slightly autistic blockbusters at best.
>>
>>63581555
>>63581777
>>63581888
HORY shit these trips.
>>
>>63581234
Without that scene existing in all of its perfection there would be no baneposters
>>
>>63581367
Interstellar and memento are films. Everything else was a movie or a flick. You might be able to argue for the prestige, but probably not.
>>
>>63582168
The Dark Knight is a film. It is objectively the best comicbook film of all time.
>>
Nolan created baneposting on purpose. We are a part of his antisocial experiment.
>>
>>63581273
>>63581304
Fuck off Hothead
LE MEME
>>
>>63582130
got me there, but the rest of the film is problematic
>>
>>63580914

Average TDK fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZi83qEJ4C0&list=PLbWtg-BHuj461_5b_7yJDjUj5C_gDo30u
>>
>makes you think
>literally all dialogue in his movies is awkward exposition and explaining shit to the audience so they don't have to think

Nolan is a huge fucking hack who makes movies for retards who think they're too smart for Michael Bay. He tackles a lot of interesting deep subjects but executes them fucking terribly, so you end up with dumbed down flicks dressed up as film.
>>
>>63581268
>intelegence
>shit opinion
>redditor

Pick all three
>>
>>63583742
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.