[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people hate gotham? Honestly this is the best show in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 511x288
Why do people hate gotham? Honestly this is the best show in television right now, I love how well acted it is and it's interesting to see the other aspect of young bruce wayne regardless if they follow the comics or not, who wants to see the same story all over again, why do people dislike this show?
>>
File: gotham riddler.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gotham riddler.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
>>63580437
Beats me.
>>
File: gotham penguin.jpg (16 KB, 219x243) Image search: [Google]
gotham penguin.jpg
16 KB, 219x243
>>63580501
Balloon man!
>>
Gotham is a fun show, but all the normiebros that like batman are watching monday night football.

I hope it gets another season and a lineup swap.
>>
>>63582183
Gotham is for normiebros who would rather see a cop show instead of a superhero show.
>>
Can't stand the whole grimdark but still le quirky rebbit thing
>>
>>63580437
Season 2 >>>>> Season 1
Looking forward to seeing their adaptation of Mr Freeze and Hugo Strange in season 3
>>
Gotham is the most comic book show on tv, The writers actually understand the characters and aren't trying to do their own take, barring some exceptions like Barbara Gordon. It feels like it was taken from a comic book panel for panel, which is why it's the best comic book show on tv, I mean that's like the shiniest turd and they're all trash but whatever.
>>
File: Morena Baccarin.png (1 MB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
Morena Baccarin.png
1 MB, 900x1200
>Gotham Hottie Official Power Rankings

1.Morena Baccarin - Leslie Thompkins
2.Clare Foley - Ivy Pepper
3.Natalie Alyn Lind - Silver St.Cloud
4.Erin Richards - Barbara Kean
5.Camren Bicondova - Selina Kyle
6.Jessica Lucas - Tabitha Galavan
7.Chelsea Spack - Kristen Kringle
8.Jada Pinkett-Smith - Fish Mooney
9.Victoria Cartagena - Renee Montoya
10.Zabryna Guevara - Sarah Essen
>>
>>63580437

The second season of Gotham was fucking great.

Anyone who says otherwise hasnt seen it
>>
The people who hate it are the ones who only watched the first season. Season 2 is great.
>>
>>63580437
>Honestly this is the best show in television right now

what the fuck
>>
>>63582230
why would they watch gotham then?
>>
>>63580437

they dont like the quips I guess
>>
>>63582330
the cutest girl so far has been the arsonist with the abusive adoptive brothers
>>
>>63582504

How is she the cutest girl? She's not even white
>>
>>63582580
those enormous brown eyes and that glowing youthful skin
>>
>>63580437
>well acted

bait right?
>>
File: 1449051349878.jpg (55 KB, 500x519) Image search: [Google]
1449051349878.jpg
55 KB, 500x519
>>63580437
>Honestly this is the best show in television right now
>>
>>63582383
Yeah OP needs to chill with that
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.