[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /tv/'s opinion of her as the host
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: giphy.gif (990 KB, 245x215) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
990 KB, 245x215
What's /tv/'s opinion of her as the host
>>
Literally who on literally what
>>
Drew was so based
>>
>>63579899

She's not exactly bad, she just doesn't have the same chemistry with the cast that Drew had and there doesn't seem to be as many inside jokes with her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB-ZzyNTpQo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aHFtf5NpmE
>>
>>63579927
She was on Archer, you pleb
>>
From what I have seen of it she does a decent job.
Obviously not as good as drew but I don't think that is a fair comparison.

Surprised she wasn't more annoying because I have seen cringe videos of her presenting video game shit.
>>
>>63579899
She'd be better as one of the contestants than the host.
I liked Clive Anderson best on the old series though. He was really good at keeping a straight face through most of it and when he did laugh it was like the comedians accomplished something. And every host laughs easier and more often than the last.
>>
Clive Anderson was the only good host that show ever had. Drew tried too hard with that 'A MILLION POINTS TO EVERYONE BECAUSE THE POINTS DON'T MATTER THAT'S RIGHT THE POINTS ARE LIKE A THING THAT DOESN'T MATTER!' bullshit.
>>
>>63579899
She's doesn't act like a stereotypical black woman. I enjoy her.
>>
>>63579995
>That quick flash at the end showing how old Ryan got
>>
>>63579899

Is she the whitest black woman on TV?
>>
>>63579899
She's good, I wish she would do a little something extra after like Drew did though
>>
>>63579899
I dropped after the first two episodes. From what I remember she seemed pretty fake and like others mentioned didn't have the same chemistry Drew had with the crew. I liked the friendly ripping Drew had. The new show doesn't have that charm the old one had and is just too limited and polished.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7xJrCiZ0FQ
>>
>>63579899

That Black Cunt who isn't even trying to look like Drew Carry
>>
What made having the host funny was not the inherent comedic bits that the host himself would put out but the fact that the host was very often the butt of jokes. I don't mind that she doesn't participate in any games at the end, but being a black woman basically makes her immune to any jokes like the ones Drew or Clive were subjected to (fat, glasses, bald etc.)
>>
>God Tier
Wayne
Colin
Ryan

>Great Tier
Chip
Greg
Robin Williams

>literally who tier
everyone else
>>
>>63584281
>not liking the women

Fucking misogynist pig. Go kill yourself.
>>
>>63584281
>Robin Williams over Brad
>>
>>63584281
>implying Kate wasn't good for dat ass
>>
>>63584894
>Kathy
fixed
>>
>>63579899
PC
>>
>>63583353
This. I hate saying it, but it's like the whole show's been neutered with the way jokes tend to flow around her instead of with her. Not to mention the way every Scenes from a Hat skit seems to be the same "A jealous lover discovers his wife is having an affair" scenario ad nauseam.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.