[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Walking Pleb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: mbozik_2015-12-12_22-25-49[1].png (2 MB, 1308x874) Image search: [Google]
mbozik_2015-12-12_22-25-49[1].png
2 MB, 1308x874
>S1E1
Patrician.

>Rest of S1
Fantastic.

>S2
Great.

>S3
Good.

>S4
Awful.

>S4E16
Fantastic.

>S5 up untill E11
Awful.

>S5E11 to S5E16
Good.

>S6 so far
Okay.
>>
i think you're being way too generous
>>
the first episode was one of the best pilots ever. right up there with the LOST pilot.

literally everything after episode 1 is a 5/10.
>>
>s1e1
good, what the show should have been the entire time
>the rest
absolute garbage
>>
>Entire show
Pleb.
>>
>>63578843
>S2 great

Yeaaaah you're retarded. Season 1 was passable but after that every single season was ranging from shit to god fucking awful and season 2 was probably the worst.
>>
S2 was the thing where they were on a farm right? I stopped there, it was so shit
>>
>>63578843

>s2 great

i stopped reading right there.
>>
>>63578843
Good taste, OP, but S04E06 was also fantastic and the latest episodes of S6 were pretty awful.
>>
>>63579047
I thought both Phillip episodes were very bad, so I don't agree there at all.
>>
>>63578843

S3 is the worst.
>>
Season 5 is actually Patrician, even if I hated it first
Season 6 is okay
Season 4A is total Garbage, but 4B is Patrician
Season 3 is one of the worst thing that ever happened in this world
Season 2 is bad
Season 1 is good, the pilot is the Patrician of patricians
>>
Season 1: Good for the first part, has a boring middle, but has a decent ending.
Season 2: Pretty horrible throughout despite a couple of good episode thrown in. I do like the twist that's halfway through the season.
Season 3: Starts out great but keeps on getting worse and worse as it progresses. I know a lot of people hated him, but I thought the Gobnur was a cool badguy.
Season 4: Pretty solid season mostly. Has it's ups and downs, but nothing too bad. Except it does have the worst episode of the entire series.
Season 5. I really liked. Not too many complaints here. It was nice since they weren't stuck in the same area for the entire series like the previous season, there was a lot of traveling. I wish it didn't have the hospital subplot though, it was so pointless.
Season 6. Similar to season 3. It starts out great but it has been slowly getting worse and worse. They had some amazing action for the first few episodes but now it's getting boring again. Excited about seeing Negan though.
>>
I can't name a single thing I liked about season 2
>>
>>63578905
Thanks for the original comment.
>>
Absolutely no episode/season of walking dead is even close to patrician

S1 is good, finale is shit
S2 is mediocre
S3 is uneven, some good most bad
S4 is good
S5 is pretty good

S6 I haven't watched yet
>>
Season 1 Ep1 > rest of Season 1>>>>>>>>>>>> every other season
>>
>>63579514
>I know a lot of people hated him

Really? I thought he was well liked?

I liked him too.
>>
File: 1408560808469.jpg (157 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1408560808469.jpg
157 KB, 633x758
Why did the show peak at the Pilot? Why has no other episode ever been anywhere near as good? Did it have a one-off writer or something that never returned?
>>
>this stupid "S1 was amazing" meme

can any of you faggots even say what was good about it? because honestly it was pretty shit.
>>
I don't get why seasons 2 and 3 are so hated here.

S2 was the slowest but it had lots of good moments and character building. Shane was a very well-done believable character.

Season 3 was pretty good until the last episode. Governor was a great villain, Merle was great. Are you all seriously still that butthurt about the season finale?
>>
>>63578843
>S1E1
The first episode is good...

>Rest of S1
...everything else doesn't hold up now (That CDC shit and fake mexican gangster crap...JUST)

>S2
Boring and dumb(Lori crashing in the middle of nowhere) but Shane was the best

>S3
Absolute shit. Used absolutely nothing from the source material and the OC shit was pure trash. Fuck Mazzara.

>S4
Gimple unsinking the Titanic, the show is back on its feet.

>S5
Great.

>S6 so far
Good except for that cock tease mid-season cliffhanger. Next half looks really promising.

The show went retard when Mazzara was in charge but Gimple brought it back to the source material as close as he can with the way things were left off.
>>
>>63580826
It did. Look it up.
>>
>>63578917
hating season 2 is a meme
>>
>s1
decent romero zombie flick tier

>s2
zombie soap opera(i liked it though)

>s3
meme season

>s4a
fan fiction tier

>s4b
decent comic book tier pulp

>s5a
bad

>s5b
decent

>s6a
filler

>s6b
season 1 tier

>s7
GOAT TIER
>>
>>63578889
at best, except for the first governor flashback episode
that was alright
>>
>>63578843
>Patrician.

What does this mean?
>>
>S1
generic overrated shit

>S2
dull but not as bad as people say

>S3
great because of based governor

>S4
had a lot of good and a lot of bad, the prison battle and rick ripping joe's throat out were two of the best scenes in the show

>S5
first half after the terminus stuff was shit, second half redeemed it

season 6 is good so far. i like how the first half basically revolved around one day where everything went terribly wrong. zombies feel like an actual threat again. the glenn fakeout was cheap but made for some fun debates and tension. the only bad part was the shit-tier morgan episode.
>>
File: 1fnolXUb.jpg (9 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1fnolXUb.jpg
9 KB, 160x160
>>63582699
>based governor

i hope youre joking
>>
>S1E1
>Patrician.

It was just a remake of dawn of the dead, nothing patrician or original about it.
>>
>>63582785
>was effective and deadly as fuck; killed a ton of minor and major characters
>had actual depth unlike in the comics
>his failed redemption arc was one of the best parts of the show

You are seriously top pleb if you didn't like Guv
>>
>>63582857
>doesnt rape michonne over the course of weeks
>doesnt cut off ricks hand
>doesnt make out with his zombie daughter
>better than the comic governer

sure is reddit in here
>>
Season 1 is fucking garbage after the pilot and you're just dickriding darabont if you think otherwise

2 is bad but gets better around episode 8

Season 3 is mostly forgettable

4 is pretty good

5 is overall pretty good besides that detour in the hospital

6 starts great but ran out of steam padding out the Glenn twist and the midseason finale was boring as fuck
>>
>>63582964
Comics Governor is a generic bad guy who just does edgy things because he's bad

Show Governor has actual depth. He's living out a power fantasy because he was a loser before the apocalypse, he's genuinely trying to hold onto his zombie daughter, and tries to redeem himself after finding a new family before realizing he's a monster and always will be so he embraces it.
>>
I think when it is all said and done overall the show will be solid if binge watched, none of that cliffhanger bullshit. Season 2 is not that bad if you watch in succession, sure it is a bit slow and light on action, however other groups of survivors don't really catalyze events till season 2 episode 9. Season 6 won't seem as bad to people who are not watching it week to week, I honestly don't think the whole Glenn thing will be as retarded to people who don't have to wait for the payoff. They focus on characters for longer periods of time, if they kept bouncing around characters it would be an even derpyer show and I would have a harder time following arcs. Season 3 is probably the weakest yet Based Merle is still one of my favorites, go figure.
>>
>s2 is the worst
I wish this meme would end. Shanes performance was pretty based, and so was the bar scene where Rick kills a person for the first time. I binge watched it so didn't feel slow at all to me. If there was one thing that plagued the season perpetually it is definitely fucking lori.
>>
File: autism.jpg (86 KB, 469x746) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
86 KB, 469x746
>>63578843
>>S3
>Good.
>>
Am I wrong to think the Morgan flashback episode is the best non-S1 episode?
>>
>>63584082
That episode in the bar was like, episode 8. So keep in mind that people watching week to week had to wait about fifteen weeks from the season premiere to watch that episode.

It was fucking unbearable.
>>
>>63578843
>>S2
>Great.

Wat
>>
>>63583106
>muh depth

fuck off pleb
>>
>Season 1
Unique

>Season 2
Gay ass farm, shane did nothing wrong

>Season 3
Enjoyed Governor as a villain

>Season 4
Absolute garbage

>Season 5
dragged and was complete garbage

>season 6
Dropped it, some one spoil some shit for me
>>
>>63585802
>Dropped it, some one spoil some shit for me
A herd of walkers is in a quarry by Alexandria, it gets out, they try to lead the herd away, Wolves attack Alexandria which draws half the herd and damages the tower, Morgan locks one of the Wolves in Alexandria's jail because he won't kill and he's trying to "save" the Wolf the way a guy saved him in a flashback, the tower falls and lets the herd into Alexandria, the Wolf escapes with a fat lady as a hostage because she's a doctor and needs to treat his wound. In a post-credits scene of the finale, Daryl/Abraham/Sasha are on the way back from leading the rest of the herd away and get robbed by the Saviors. It's implied that some guy Daryl ran into earlier was Dwight, escaping with one of Negan's wives and her sister. That's about all. There's some minor deaths and as-of-yet unresolved drama here and there too.
>>
>1
Mediocre garbage
>the rest
0/10 shit
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.