[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Phantom Menace Anti-Cheese Edit Stream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: phantommenace.jpg (495 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
phantommenace.jpg
495 KB, 1000x1500
It's Saturday, let's watch some Star Wars.

https://instasync.com/r/darthinsanius
>>
>>63578424
Bump.
>>
File: Qui-Gonn.jpg (58 KB, 552x760) Image search: [Google]
Qui-Gonn.jpg
58 KB, 552x760
It's a version of TPM that's slightly worth watching.
>>
Is it 20 minutes long?
>>
>>63578932
Hour and a half. But someone will edit it to 20 minutes at some point, I'd bet on it.
>>
Too bad they can't cut this kid. How did they fuck up the casting so badly?
>>
File: natalie-portman.png (251 KB, 343x726) Image search: [Google]
natalie-portman.png
251 KB, 343x726
>>63578424
D R O P P E D
>>
>>63579005
There's footage of the other child actors they tried out, and they were much worse.

Anyone less deluded than Lucas would have realized that was an indication to change the script.

>>63579020
You bring that one up like it's not common knowledge.
>>
>taking money from a slave child and his mother
>>
>>63579040
Oy vey, Jedi. Don't you know 60,000,000,000 Toydarians died in the Jedi Civil War?
>>
>>63579038
>There's footage of the other child actors they tried out, and they were much worse.

Not true. Jake was the worst one.
>>
>>63579713
He seemed the best of the bunch to be, but I think that shows just how bad of an idea a child actor was in the first place. You can only judge child acting by other child acting, which is pretty much always shit.
>>
why didn't anakin go back to tattooine and free his mother after he escaped? she couldn't have cost that much.
>>
>>63579850
Because of Toydarians or something.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.