[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question. Ok so the Sith rule of two was founded by Darth Bane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: latest.jpg (401 KB, 1500x1179) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
401 KB, 1500x1179
Question. Ok so the Sith rule of two was founded by Darth Bane because of infighting in the Sith religion, along with the fact that two Sith lords would be stronger and better trained than 10,000 Sith lords.

So if Sheev was the last of the long line of Banite Sith lords, what does that make Kylo Ren and Snoke? Are they followers of te Banite strand of Sithism? How did they become Sith Lords?

Also if Sith techniques were only passed down by two people, and given it's highly likely Darth Maul is dead, how did they learn Sith techniques? Did they self train themselves or did they watch holocrons of Sheev?
>>
>>63577857
Snoke will be propably
secret apprentice of Vader
>>
>>63577899
>Snoke will be propably secret apprentice of Vader

>he still thinks Snoke isn't Plagius
>>
>>63577857
Sith doesn't real anymore.
They're DARK JEDI now.
>>
>>63577926
>They're DARK JEDI now.

But that's what the Sith were to begin with anon.
>>
>>63577857
Kylo Ren and the Knights of Ren aren't Sith. Dunno about Snoke.
>>
the force is one. those who use it to harm others are sith or dark jedi, the others are jedi.
>>
>>63577933
no they were never jedi. sith are a totaly different order. according to the first concepts for SW written by Lucas. Sith are a knights order that lost their claim on the empire, to the Jedi religious order. The main difference between the Sith and the Jedi are that Sith do not believe in the life after death, thus their only goal is to achieve everything achievable while alive and prolonging that life, the Jedi however do believe in it and will willingly sacrifice themselves for their fanatic religious ideology.
>>
File: latest.jpg (49 KB, 326x450) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
49 KB, 326x450
>>63577939
Ren is a grey Jedi.

Sith = red pill
Jedi = blue pill
Grey Jedi = purple pill
>>
>>63578093
>Sith do not believe in the life after death,

>ignoring all of those Sith ghosts.
>>
>>63578093
Lol mooslem analogy. Go back to shia school matey.
>>
>>63577857
DARTH BANE?
>>
>>63577857
lmao dunno guess you're just gonna have to see the movie imo desu w/u senpai kek
>>
>>63578179
WHO PAYED YOU TO NAB SENATOR PADME?
>>
File: tumblr_mva3m3yQNg1sjzbuao1_400.gif (489 KB, 317x214) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mva3m3yQNg1sjzbuao1_400.gif
489 KB, 317x214
>>63577857
> how did they learn Sith techniques

what is the fucking difference
i mean it's all shinny sword fights, what is so different that only Sith could've known?
>>
>>63578272
NO ONE CARED WHO I WAS UNTIL I PUT ON THE ORBALISKS
>>
>>63578343
High ground advantage
>>
>>63578343
Sith alchemy.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.