[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're on the run with a large amount of money. One will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 3.jpg (282 KB, 1940x700) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
282 KB, 1940x700
You're on the run with a large amount of money. One will protect you while the other two hunt you down.

Who do you pick?
>>
>>63577349
sugar
>>
>implying Malvo wouldn't sell you out
>impying Chigurh wouldn't get bored and kill you

Treat Hanzee good, he treats you good
>>
>le silent killer with a wacky hairdo

Bravo Noah Hawley.
>>
i dont know who these guys are can you give me a legend
>>
>>63577391

none of them?
>>
>>63577455
I think the guy on the right is from the last james bond movie but thats it. I dont know what character he is protraying
>>
>>63577391

The legend of >>63577391 the fucktard with a brain of shit.
>>
>>63577391
The guy on the right is from a Coen brothers movie and the other two are direct rip-offs of said character used in the terrible Fargo television show.
>>
>>63577512
ok anon thx!

>rightclick>hide
>>
>>63577375
Obviously not

I'd pick the Red Man too, only to see if Method Man shows up in the whip with Wu Tang
>>
>>63577533
hah thats funny i didnt recognize billy bob thornton there on the left they shot this in my hometown and Ive never seen an episode.
>>
Malvo is an opportunist who would sell you out the first chance he gets.

Chigurh is a psychopath who thinks he's the hand of destiny.

Hanzee is a PTSD ridden nutjob who could snap and murder you because you looked at him funny.

I might as well use that money to set myself on fire.
>>
I like to watch Fargo with my wife's son
>>
>>63577665

Thread went to shit already so sure, why not.
>>
>>63577391
Billy bob thornton is playing Lorne Malvo from fargo season 1

Zahn mcclarnon is playing hanzee from fargo season 2

The other guy is anton chigurh from no country for old men.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.