[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the 2Pac poster behind Wallace during his death suppose to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: cap.png (271 KB, 639x435) Image search: [Google]
cap.png
271 KB, 639x435
Is the 2Pac poster behind Wallace during his death suppose to mean something?

Everything in this show has some sort of symbolism
>>
that 2pac was a snitch bitch
>>
>>63577078
listening to 2pac gets you killed
>>
>>63577100
This, snitches get stiches
>>
>>63577078
My .44 make sure all your kids don't grow.
>>
What show is this?
>>
2pac is ded
wallace is ded

not hard bruh
>>
>>63577078
>Everything in this show has some sort of symbolism

No it fucking doesn't

Wirefags are the absolute worst for this shit. They think every single line of dialogue, every single prop in every scene has a deeper meaning or message.
>>
File: 1413386819293.gif (494 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1413386819293.gif
494 KB, 250x188
>>63577770
Yes it does

I'm watching the 1st season of The Wire and I just got done watching the episode where DeAngelo teaches the younger kids chess. I was blown away! I had to watch it a couple times to really pick up on it, but did you guys realize that when he was teaching them about the chess pieces, he was really referring to THEM being the pawns! What an amazing metaphor!

It was so deep and meaningful, I am amazed by the deep symbolism of this.
>>
>>63577078
It means even ghetto kids with no mamas buy tupac posters. Keepin it reals.
>>
nigga...
>>
>>63578149
kek
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.